First consult with Dr.Yonah K, Toronto

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Captain1117

First consult with Dr.Yonah K, Toronto

Postby Captain1117 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:46 pm

Finally, after months of waiting had my first consult with Toronto implant surgeon Dr.Yonah.

My GF wanted to be part of the consult she asked a few pointed questions. Dr.Yonah was really warm and open and even mentioned two worst-case scenarios that he has experienced so far.

His assessment after looking at my overall health and current ED penis..my risks are pretty low.
His assistant will get in touch with me on a potential surgery date..sounds like he operates on Fridays only and has one patient per week.Will have to wait on the scheduling aspect ..he also mentioned a pre-op consult and any more questions will be tackled then.

My psoriasis has been bothering of late so planning to try immunosuppresants in near future.I would prefer to stop that medication a month prior to the implant..just to eliminate having lower immunity during the implant surgery recovery.

Fingers crossed.
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

ThailandBound

Re: First consult with Dr.Yonah K, Toronto

Postby ThailandBound » Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:08 am

Hey Captain. Another Captain here.

Best wishes. You have a lot of friendly support of guys here who have been through every single thing you are experiencing. Please feel free to share your concerns and experiences. We’re here for you.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Captain1117

Re: First consult with Dr.Yonah K, Toronto

Postby Captain1117 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:22 am

Thank you.
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

Return to “Implants”