Cycling advice

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Alex258

Re: Cycling advice

Postby Alex258 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:05 pm

aussiePeyronies wrote:
Alex258 wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:I just got the go ahead to start cycling, about 5 weeks post surgery.

I am doing 1 x 45m sessions, pumping until the bulb will not squeeze (about 50 pumps, some are half pumps). Thinking of changing to 2 x 30m sessions

The pain is pretty excruciating, I am putting up with it for the simple reason to regain length/girth.

Is there any recommendations on optimal cycling times etc?

My doc didn't give too much advice on cycling at all.

Thanks,
J

4 Months in Coloplast Titan and having a blast. At the beginning of cycling the pump was rock solid whereas today its soft and easy to pump. I cycle daily and have had a bit of length growth and the girth growth Im shocked how its grown. Sometimes if I'm fully pumped the misses can feel the implant. The other night i pumped less, she was satisfied and it seems that lately mine is feeling better and better each time. The orgasms are great too. GL with yours.

Thanks, what was your cycling routine like?

1-2 times daily for 15-30 minutes seems to do the trick. Since Dr Perito did my surgery I use his technique. Just a reminder for quite some time the pump was rock solid and even though discouraged I still kept at it and as I said before its now soft and I'm still getting a few more pumps each week.

Return to “Implants”