NESBIT DONE DURING IMPLANTATION

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
cautiouslyoptimistic

NESBIT DONE DURING IMPLANTATION

Postby cautiouslyoptimistic » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:55 am

He says he had to do a Nebsit because after he inflated me there was still extreme dorsal curvature.
Last edited by cautiouslyoptimistic on Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aussiePeyronies

Re: NESBIT DONE DURING IMPLANTATION

Postby aussiePeyronies » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:33 am

I did a forum search on him, seems to be a lot of mixed reviews.

Hopefully someone mroe experienced can chime in

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:16 am

Had to look this up. Had no idea what it was. First glance result stats seem promising.
Attachments
50943EC2-7FB7-46CF-A474-A3852E0688E2.jpeg
50943EC2-7FB7-46CF-A474-A3852E0688E2.jpeg (754.42 KiB) Viewed 585 times
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Bwtbbb

Postby Bwtbbb » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:52 am

ThailandBound wrote:Had to look this up. Had no idea what it was. First glance result stats seem promising.

It's a terrible treatment. Instead of fixing the injured side, they break the opposite side so both sides are equally broken which permanently removes length. It's also very invasive and can cause nerve damage and increase erectile dysfunction.

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:15 pm

cautiouslyoptimistic wrote:I had an implant done by Andrew Kramer and I just recently got the notes from the procedure. I was shocked to read he did a Nesbit procedure during my implant. He never even mentioned it. He says he had to do a Nebsit because after he inflated me there were still extreme dorsal curvature. I didn’t have dorsal curvature going in, I had narrowing but no curvature. Also I thought the point of the implant was that cycling straightens it naturally and there is no need for other procedures.

HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF A NESBIT PROCEDURE BEING DONE DURING AN IMPLANT?

Yes, other procedures, including the Nesbit are sometimes required because a problem presents after you are on the table and opened up. I would think Kramer encountered scaring that would make inserting the implant difficult. He's a world class surgeon and knows his business. I had to have something similar done to facilitate the implant insertion. I had a massive Peyronie's plaque mass covering 2/3 of the dorsal side of my dick, with a 60+ degree curve to the left as well as hinging. My surgeon and I discussed what he would be doing to overcome the plaque obstruction and straighten my dick prior to surgery, so I knew about it going in. His surgical notes say he performed "extensive penile modeling" which means they bent my dick hard enough and far enough to fracture/break the plaque. At pre-op appointment I asked him how he was going to do the modeling and he said, "just be glad you are going to be asleep." I still had some curvature after surgery, but with cycling it is almost totally gone. Very happy with the outcome and hope you will be as well.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:39 pm

There is a lot of guessing going on here.

Just contact Dr Kramer and ask for clarification. He’s the only one who can say: what he did, why he did it, and how he thought it worked out.

Text, email, phone call, whatever. “Hey, I was just reading through your notes about my procedure and it mentions a Nesbit procedure. Can you explain that to me?”
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:34 pm

GoodWood wrote:There is a lot of guessing going on here.

Just contact Dr Kramer and ask for clarification. He’s the only one who can say: what he did, why he did it, and how he thought it worked out.

Text, email, phone call, whatever. “Hey, I was just reading through your notes about my procedure and it mentions a Nesbit procedure. Can you explain that to me?”

Best advice yet. This isn't a time to play guessing games.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

cautiouslyoptimistic

Postby cautiouslyoptimistic » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:07 am

Either way the Nesbit procedure probably explains why I’m 14 months out from my implant and I’m still having stabbing pain in my glans and just below on the bottom side of my penis every time I inflate. I got an implant to relieve painful erections but all I’ve done is trade 1 problem for another. I still have pain and now my dick feels fake covered in hard plastic and bulging rubber cylinders at the base. What a joke

misterecz

Postby misterecz » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:25 am

Bwtbbb wrote:
ThailandBound wrote:Had to look this up. Had no idea what it was. First glance result stats seem promising.

It's a terrible treatment. Instead of fixing the injured side, they break the opposite side so both sides are equally broken which permanently removes length. It's also very invasive and can cause nerve damage and increase erectile dysfunction.

What? This is wrong. They do not "break" anything. They simply stitch the opposite side and very safe. You may be thinking of excision and grafting or something.

In any case, OP, did you have ED? If so, how did you know if you didn't have extreme curvature before the surgery? Kramer is very good, so I would trust his judgement. He would not have done it unless necessary. I'm sure he must have tried modeling before he did the nesbit.

However, this is a problem because surgeons like Dr. Eid will inject you so that you both can see your full erection before the operation is done. Then he measures length, girth, and curvature.

For the stabbing pain in the glans simply do a little bit of traction with a vacuum cup device. That should alleviate it over time.
As for the bottom, that has nothing to do with the nesbit. Either go back to Kramer or consult with another surgeon like Hakky.
Peyronie's From Rough Sex in 2020.
Developed Erectile Dysfunction, Dorsal, & Lateral Curvature.
Treated With Traction, VED, DMSO, & PGE1.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@mrecz

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:55 pm

Bwtbbb wrote:

After reading a few medical sites I don't see the terrible part. It isn't a treatment for all men. If a patient fits the criteria it seems to have a high success rate.
Its generally accepted that severe peyronies can result in penile length loss. The minor length lost in this treatment seems to be the patients best option for a bad situation.
But I will say that I thought the scratch technique might of worked. Apparently there was some reason that scratch wasn't appropriate.
I find it unproductive to second guess a reasonably successful urologist as a lay person.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”