Unmarried guys with the implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
frank66665
Posts: 1218
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:18 am

Re: Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby frank66665 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:07 pm

sswinsfba wrote:
frank66665 wrote:with all due respect but the contexts and comparisons of a seventy-two year old who has to deal with women aged 63/74 are light years away from a thirty-one year old who has to deal with girls aged 24/34, who do not even know what DE or an andrologist/urologist


Noted but I still wouldn't have any problem to disclosing my implant to a 24/34 year old if I could still meet & f*ck one now because she'd probably be a "working" girl and wouldn't care anyway. LOL! :lol:

Also, FWIW, I was married when I was 22 and my ex was 19. We remained married for 25 years and, back then, she cared more about me than my just my dick.

I don't think you guys give young women enough credit.

Sure it's "different" but, if the women likes/loves you, it shouldn't matter as long as it "works" and if it does matter to her, then it's better you find that out early that she doesn't deserve your time & attention.

There are way too many fish in the sea to worry about some b*tch who's going to judge you in that way.

Just dump her and move on if that happens! 8-)

this is your thought, tell it to a 26-year-old girl, there is a sea between saying and doing
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

sswinsfba
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:08 pm

Re: Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby sswinsfba » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:20 pm

frank66665 wrote:this is your thought, tell it to a 26-year-old girl, there is a sea between saying and doing


I'll let you know when I find a 26 yr old girl to f*ck" but don't hold your breath. LOL! :lol:
Age 72. On 5mg daily Cialis since ~2000. Minor ED started ~2 yrs ago. Major problem starting ~06/2022. Coloplast Titan Touch (20 cm w/1cm RTE) infrapublic implant done on 01/24/2023 by Dr. Edward Karpman (El Camino Urology Medical Group, Mt. View, CA).

wolfpacker
Posts: 906
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Re: Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby wolfpacker » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:39 pm

The women I've had sex with since getting my implant have been 30 and up. A few of them I told about the implant (after sex), most of them I did not tell. The ones I did tell are totally cool with it and very happy to keep coming back for more.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Hillywilly
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 11:03 am

Re: Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby Hillywilly » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:15 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Regard the attitude expressed in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12167&p=105570

Wear it proudly, but not blatantly. Self-aggrandizement is a turn-off. Confidence is an aphrodisiac.


Agree with this sentiment 100%
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Hillywilly
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 11:03 am

Re: Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby Hillywilly » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:22 pm

wolfpacker wrote:The women I've had sex with since getting my implant have been 30 and up. A few of them I told about the implant (after sex), most of them I did not tell. The ones I did tell are totally cool with it and very happy to keep coming back for more.


Thank you so much wolfpacker! I value everyone's opinion but is really good to hear from somebody my age too.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Hillywilly
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 11:03 am

Re: Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby Hillywilly » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:35 pm

frank66665 wrote:
sswinsfba wrote:
frank66665 wrote:with all due respect but the contexts and comparisons of a seventy-two year old who has to deal with women aged 63/74 are light years away from a thirty-one year old who has to deal with girls aged 24/34, who do not even know what DE or an andrologist/urologist


Noted but I still wouldn't have any problem to disclosing my implant to a 24/34 year old if I could still meet & f*ck one now because she'd probably be a "working" girl and wouldn't care anyway. LOL! :lol:

Also, FWIW, I was married when I was 22 and my ex was 19. We remained married for 25 years and, back then, she cared more about me than my just my dick.

I don't think you guys give young women enough credit.

Sure it's "different" but, if the women likes/loves you, it shouldn't matter as long as it "works" and if it does matter to her, then it's better you find that out early that she doesn't deserve your time & attention.

There are way too many fish in the sea to worry about some b*tch who's going to judge you in that way.

Just dump her and move on if that happens! 8-)

this is your thought, tell it to a 26-year-old girl, there is a sea between saying and doing


I agree with Frank here. Younger girls don't really care about your struggles they care about how you can make them feel and if your confident. My last gf was 27, before that 20, and 22, and 30. They loved injections results but I never told them (except the 22 year old because she was a nurse and liked injections) I was injecting pills also worked at that time too so I didn't have to worry about relying on injections.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Gt1956
Posts: 2826
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:47 pm

Re: Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:51 pm

Teenage girls know about ED. Several members here have mentioned having ED since they were teenagers so obviously it is highly likely that they experienced failures with teenage girls.
We raised 2 girls. After they left home, 1 at 18 other at 19. I was cleaning up some loose papers one of them left. In them I found a story about a girl that had repeated erection failures with a boyfriend. I never investigated which one wrote it, perhaps it was teenage fiction. But the fact is that they knew that failures happened & it was possible for a male to have repeated failures. I'm pretty sure this was before any of the common erectile meds. They're 47 years old now so do the math.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Lost Sheep
Posts: 6117
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:45 pm

frank66665 wrote:with all due respect but the contexts and comparisons of a seventy-two year old who has to deal with women aged 63/74 are light years away from a thirty-one year old who has to deal with girls aged 24/34, who do not even know what DE or an andrologist/urologist


I knew 20-somethings when I was that age. I remember them. I know 60+ women now. They are not all that different in the basic drives of lust, love, etc. Sure, at different years of age factors like risk-taking, child-bearing, desire for security and short- vs long- term committmens change, but the core elements of what attracts a woman to a man are more constant than I think you credit.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Bigdave
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:23 am
Location: VA

Re: Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby Bigdave » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:08 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Hillywilly wrote:My experience with a dating site (Plenty of Fish) was that disclosing that I was functinally impotent but on the road to an implant, on which journey I was inviting a woman to accompany me on that "journey" was a positive one. My posting there clearly indicated that sexual intimacy (before and after implant) would be involved. Comments often included that my attitude was courageous and refreshing. I concluded that women appreciate a man who faces challenges (even sexual inadequacy) rather than hiding from them or going into denial. My experiences with women even before posting on PoF were that being up-front about my "penis does not work as well as it should, but I will do all I can to make sure you (my intended lover) are satisfied" was met with positive receptions.



What's your opinion of that site?
I've found most sites of that type are absolutely overrun with fakes and scammers.
Does pof seem to be better than most?
Age 59. AMS 700 LGX 21cm + 2cm RTE.
Peniscrotal, 2/23.
6.25" OEM with Cialis, about 5" post-op. (11/01: Length 6.75" and girth is up to 4.75" mid shaft.) Still growing, albeit slowly. :D
Cycling daily. Hoping to get to 7". ;)

Hillywilly
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 11:03 am

Re: Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby Hillywilly » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:54 pm

Bigdave wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:
Hillywilly wrote:My experience with a dating site (Plenty of Fish) was that disclosing that I was functinally impotent but on the road to an implant, on which journey I was inviting a woman to accompany me on that "journey" was a positive one. My posting there clearly indicated that sexual intimacy (before and after implant) would be involved. Comments often included that my attitude was courageous and refreshing. I concluded that women appreciate a man who faces challenges (even sexual inadequacy) rather than hiding from them or going into denial. My experiences with women even before posting on PoF were that being up-front about my "penis does not work as well as it should, but I will do all I can to make sure you (my intended lover) are satisfied" was met with positive receptions.



What's your opinion of that site?
I've found most sites of that type are absolutely overrun with fakes and scammers.
Does pof seem to be better than most?


I prefer bumble or hinge Pof not great imo
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bp1111, edaccount9001, Juerhareb, newhope and 16 guests