Unmarried guys with the implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Hillywilly
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 11:03 am

Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby Hillywilly » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:41 am

In the beginning of dating love is not present it is all about attraction, sex and chemistry. Have folks who are single with an implant found that it is not a turnoff to a woman to have an implant? I think having a supportive wife or long term relationship makes getting the IPP a much easier decision than being a bachelor.

I think I would initially keep that I had an implant a secret then maybe disclose it later in the relationship once some emotional bonding has occurred. I think having no worries about getting it up will be good but I just don’t know what young women will think of the sex. I’ve always been extremely pleased with my cock until 5 months ago. It was 7in length * 6in girth now it’s 6.75* 5.5-5.75in girth (depending on the degree of ED I’m experiencing that day).
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

mschicago
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon May 30, 2022 6:05 pm

Re: Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby mschicago » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:50 pm

Had complete ED since late 2019 but wife was seriously ill so did not matter as intimacy was not on her mind understandably. Wife passed in August 2021. After grieving and dealing with some minor health issues of my own, had implant in late October, 2022 with the goal of 2 months recovery and starting to date beginning of January, 2023. My parents passed in that time window however (Father - Thanksgiving, Mother - February, 2023) so my goals have been pushed back. However, have met a woman I really like, but its still super early in the dating phase with her. But I have thought about this issue. Nothing to tell her yet (too early in the relationship). I am older (49) as is she (53) so its not unusual at this age to have ED issues so would expect no issues when discussed. If someone likes you, they should not care. You are able to get it up and perform after all.
49, Implanted AMS CX on 10/24/22 by Dr. Laurence Levine.

Old Guy
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:31 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby Old Guy » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:01 pm

Two thoughts on this-
#1 is by the time you get that comfortable with a lady I assume some sexual discussions should have occurred.
#2 is I know someone who got implanted, found a fuck buddy, and has yet to tell her after maybe 8 months.

Tell or not to tell? That is a tough decision. But if the lady is put off by the fact you're implanted a test ride may change her mind. Next issue as a single guy is ladies talk, and yes if they find out you are a sexual superman you might have ladies lined up at your door. Not that that's a bad thing.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Hillywilly
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 11:03 am

Re: Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby Hillywilly » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:54 pm

Old Guy wrote:. Next issue as a single guy is ladies talk, and yes if they find out you are a sexual superman you might have ladies lined up at your door. Not that that's a bad thing.


Hoping for that problem :D. Usually I have sex on the anywhere from the 1st-3rd date but hopefully I’ll be able to tell them after the test ride and they’ll be cool with it!
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Hillywilly
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 11:03 am

Re: Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby Hillywilly » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:01 pm

mschicago wrote:Had complete ED since late 2019 but wife was seriously ill so did not matter as intimacy was not on her mind understandably. Wife passed in August 2021. After grieving and dealing with some minor health issues of my own, had implant in late October, 2022 with the goal of 2 months recovery and starting to date beginning of January, 2023. My parents passed in that time window however (Father - Thanksgiving, Mother - February, 2023) so my goals have been pushed back. However, have met a woman I really like, but its still super early in the dating phase with her. But I have thought about this issue. Nothing to tell her yet (too early in the relationship). I am older (49) as is she (53) so its not unusual at this age to have ED issues so would expect no issues when discussed. If someone likes you, they should not care. You are able to get it up and perform after all.



What a journey man! Hope things go well with your new lady. ED is not as common for the women in their 20’s to deal with hopefully they will be as understanding of the IPP most I’ve mentioned it to have never even heard of it.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Lost Sheep
Posts: 6117
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:23 pm

Hillywilly wrote:In the beginning of dating love is not present it is all about attraction, sex and chemistry. Have folks who are single with an implant found that it is not a turnoff to a woman to have an implant? I think having a supportive wife or long term relationship makes getting the IPP a much easier decision than being a bachelor.

I think I would initially keep that I had an implant a secret then maybe disclose it later in the relationship once some emotional bonding has occurred. I think having no worries about getting it up will be good but I just don’t know what young women will think of the sex. I’ve always been extremely pleased with my cock until 5 months ago. It was 7in length * 6in girth now it’s 6.75* 5.5-5.75in girth (depending on the degree of ED I’m experiencing that day).

There are far more upsides to discosure than keeping a secret from a lover with whom you want a relationship (anonymous sex is not in my discussion at this point).

My experience with a dating site (Plenty of Fish) was that disclosing that I was functinally impotent but on the road to an implant, on which journey I was inviting a woman to accompany me on that "journey" was a positive one. My posting there clearly indicated that sexual intimacy (before and after implant) would be involved. Comments often included that my attitude was courageous and refreshing. I concluded that women appreciate a man who faces challenges (even sexual inadequacy) rather than hiding from them or going into denial. My experiences with women even before posting on PoF were that being up-front about my "penis does not work as well as it should, but I will do all I can to make sure you (my intended lover) are satisfied" was met with positive receptions.

My speculation is that women are incredibly supportive if they feel trusted, respected, desired and safe. My experience supports that speculation strongly.

To Old Guy,

Old Guy wrote:#2 is I know someone who got implanted, found a fuck buddy, and has yet to tell her after maybe 8 months.
I do know for certain of one woman who figured out her fuck buddy is implanted after their second session, but chooses not to tell him she knows, but just to enjoy the ride. She confided in me that if he chooses not to tell her, she will respect that choice of his. OldGuy, this might not be the same couple, of course. But if you know of this couple only from the man's point of view, it might be the same couple.

Another possible downside is that, if your circle of friends would look askance at a man who admitted to any sort of past sexual inadequacy (even treated successfully or effectively "cured") knowledge might hurt your social standing. And a jilted lover (or a woman desiring experience with your implant but declined by you) could disclose that information. Upside, though is that (my opinion here) a man who owns his failures as shamelessly as he owns is successes is generally regarded as more manly, admired and respected that most.

Holding a secret is a drag on a relationship, generally.

So, I, as a general rule, advise disclosure unless contraindicated by some other factors.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

sswinsfba
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:08 pm

Re: Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby sswinsfba » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:25 pm

Hillywilly wrote:I think I would initially keep that I had an implant a secret then maybe disclose it later in the relationship once some emotional bonding has occurred. I think having no worries about getting it up will be good but I just don’t know what young women will think of the sex.


What's the problem? Why does anyone feel the need to hide it?

It wouldn't necessarily be the 1st topic of conversation but I would never be afraid to disclose it.

Would your partner rather you still have ED and walk out just because have an implant? I think not

So, IMO, there's no SHAME in it. Mention it whenever you feel comfortable doing it.
Age 72. On 5mg daily Cialis since ~2000. Minor ED started ~2 yrs ago. Major problem starting ~06/2022. Coloplast Titan Touch (20 cm w/1cm RTE) infrapublic implant done on 01/24/2023 by Dr. Edward Karpman (El Camino Urology Medical Group, Mt. View, CA).

Lost Sheep
Posts: 6117
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:34 pm

Regard the attitude expressed in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12167&p=105570

Wear it proudly, but not blatantly. Self-aggrandizement is a turn-off. Confidence is an aphrodisiac.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

frank66665
Posts: 1218
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:18 am

Re: Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby frank66665 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:43 pm

with all due respect but the contexts and comparisons of a seventy-two year old who has to deal with women aged 63/74 are light years away from a thirty-one year old who has to deal with girls aged 24/34, who do not even know what DE or an andrologist/urologist
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

sswinsfba
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:08 pm

Re: Unmarried guys with the implant

Postby sswinsfba » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:53 pm

frank66665 wrote:with all due respect but the contexts and comparisons of a seventy-two year old who has to deal with women aged 63/74 are light years away from a thirty-one year old who has to deal with girls aged 24/34, who do not even know what DE or an andrologist/urologist


Noted but I still wouldn't have any problem to disclosing my implant to a 24/34 year old if I could still meet & f*ck one now because she'd probably be a "working" girl and wouldn't care anyway. LOL! :lol:

Also, FWIW, I was married when I was 22 and my ex was 19. We remained married for 25 years and, back then, she cared more about me than my just my dick.

I don't think you guys give young women enough credit.

Sure it's "different" but, if the women likes/loves you, it shouldn't matter as long as it "works" and if it does matter to her, then it's better you find that out early that she doesn't deserve your time & attention.

There are way too many fish in the sea to worry about some b*tch who's going to judge you in that way.

Just dump her and move on if that happens! 8-)
Age 72. On 5mg daily Cialis since ~2000. Minor ED started ~2 yrs ago. Major problem starting ~06/2022. Coloplast Titan Touch (20 cm w/1cm RTE) infrapublic implant done on 01/24/2023 by Dr. Edward Karpman (El Camino Urology Medical Group, Mt. View, CA).


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Corvette, edaccount9001, monkfroot, Rider1400 and 14 guests