Question regarding orgasm after implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ld5953

Question regarding orgasm after implant

Postby Ld5953 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:55 pm

Going on five weeks since my surgery and doing well. Had sex for the first time since the surgery, and although very pleasurable, I wasn’t able to orgasm. Can this take awhile? I did notice a small amount of soreness so don’t know if this could have been part of my problem.
Thanks for any comments.
Radical prostatectomy in 2002. Used injections for 20 years. Implanted (infrapubic) with AMS 700 on February 10, 2023.

newbie443

Re: Question regarding orgasm after implant

Postby newbie443 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:36 am

Ld5953 wrote:Going on five weeks since my surgery and doing well. Had sex for the first time since the surgery, and although very pleasurable, I wasn’t able to orgasm. Can this take awhile? I did notice a small amount of soreness so don’t know if this could have been part of my problem.
Thanks for any comments.

Like most things with this it can vary a lot. Some men have no issues at all and others it takes different amounts of time. Best thing to do is to just enjoy in and have fun. Not much you can do otherwise. Just practice, practice, practice. :D
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:55 am

I’m 9 weeks postop and having vigorous sex daily now. Still cycling, which is not fun. I consider that physical therapy.

Banging the girlfriend at about 80-85% which doesn’t hurt like a full-on stretch does. My first sex with her was 3 days ago. I couldn’t cum either. The subsequent sessions went long (1 solid hour of anal penetration. She never taps out. amazing). On those subsequent attempts i was about to tap out myself, but rested a bit, inside her, then magically began “feeling it” and have had a great orgasm each time.

Also noted is that i still have some numbness at the scrotal incision site to bottom of lower shaft. Normal surgical nerve damage, which from experience elsewhere, goes away with time. And yeah, a bit sore after hammering away away for awhile. Not to mention, winded.

Couldn’t be happier since before my dick didn’t work!!
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:51 am

Monday at 7 weeks and 1 day had sex can't orgasm, had sex at 25 days and orgasmed, masturbated at 32 days and orgasmed, had sex again at 37 and orgasmed I had an orgasm, then at 44 and 51 days I had sex and I don't reach an orgasm, plus I have to stop because of the annoyance that turns into pain, instead of getting better it gets worse, I tried to masturbate but at one point the pleasure turns into pain and I have to stop, go figure..., the doctor says there's no other explanation that I'm still inflamed, to put artrosilene gel until I get better
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:32 am

Early on the shaft may still be numb and the nerves still not reacting to pleasurable stimulation. It will take some time healing and all sensations should return.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Ld5953

Postby Ld5953 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:54 am

Thanks so much for all the comments. Gives me hope!
Radical prostatectomy in 2002. Used injections for 20 years. Implanted (infrapubic) with AMS 700 on February 10, 2023.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:33 am

Old Guy wrote:Early on the shaft may still be numb and the nerves still not reacting to pleasurable stimulation. It will take some time healing and all sensations should return.

That’s what i figured OG. Gives me hope since that’s what i’ve got on lower, bottom shaft and upper scrotum. I shave below and notice when i drag the razor in those areas it’s quite numb and barely feel the razor passing over
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:44 pm

the strange thing is that at 25/32 and 39 days I had an orgasm and at 45 and 50 days the orgasm disappeared, how is this possible? one thing if you don't have it at the beginning and then slowly everything should come back, it's one thing to have it at the beginning and then instead of improving it disappears, I can't explain it
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:14 pm

I had been having problems reaching a climax about 50% of the time before implant. First time sex with implant I reached big O rather quickly! And seemed like every nerve was on edge! Then my ability to O went away for about 4-5 months with maybe 1-2 times was able to get there with manual work. Then about 6 months noticed I was getting much more sensation and gradually got better to the point that over the last 3 months I haven’t failed to climax a single time! Even getting more and more control like it used to be when I was younger I could pretty much go as long or as short as I wanted. Pretty much could cum on demand at 5 minutes or 6” minutes.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:11 pm

Rider1400 wrote:I had been having problems reaching a climax about 50% of the time before implant. First time sex with implant I reached big O rather quickly! And seemed like every nerve was on edge! Then my ability to O went away for about 4-5 months with maybe 1-2 times was able to get there with manual work. Then about 6 months noticed I was getting much more sensation and gradually got better to the point that over the last 3 months I haven’t failed to climax a single time! Even getting more and more control like it used to be when I was younger I could pretty much go as long or as short as I wanted. Pretty much could cum on demand at 5 minutes or 6” minutes.

I sent you pm, before the implantation I had to hold back or put on a retardant spray or take dapoxetine to go beyond 15 minutes, if I let myself go I didn't go beyond 10 minutes, now I can't reach orgasm, and this thing makes me fear

Return to “Implants”