6 = 4

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Crotalus

6 = 4

Postby Crotalus » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:20 pm

I walked in to my surgery with a 6 inch penis and left with a fully pumped up 4. I am encouraged by reading the comments that it will change over time but right now after my 6 week post op check in and cycle I’m pretty devastated.
1-26-23 Titan Genesis 18 CM - destructive experience to Trimix cause peyronies diseases and scaring. Dr. (FIRED)

rdnkbiker

Re: 6 = 4

Postby rdnkbiker » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:32 pm

dont worry your just starting the journey lots of cycling i was the same first time my doc pumped it up he looked all pleased felt like punching him lol but with time cycling it will come back just takes time hang in there
jim
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

Crotalus

Postby Crotalus » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:09 pm

Oh wow… just what you said is exactly how I felt….
1-26-23 Titan Genesis 18 CM - destructive experience to Trimix cause peyronies diseases and scaring. Dr. (FIRED)

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:10 pm

Pretty typical actually.I gained all of mine back with consistent cycling and you will too!Be patient you’ll get it back!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:09 pm

And when you start cycling, consider it as rehab or physical therapy. You’re target is to gradually stretch it out, making each incremental gain your “new normal” in terms of size. Doing it aggressively, along with the perito exercises, is uncomfortable.

I should know, i’m sitting here typing this with dick fully stretched as the sit on my balcony on holiday. Drinking coffee, writing here….squirming for another :20 minutes or so, looking forward to the release. But, over time, (i’ve been cycling fully now for 1 month), i can see things gradually improving. But i’m patient.

Good news is that my current “85%” is perfectly comfortable for sex. I’m not that big. At 85%, i’m just at 5”. Hoping to get to 5 1/2 - 5 3/4” or so. Point is, i can hammer it home pretty hard, definitely getting her attention, at my length. Or, go nice and slow, changing it up. It’s “long enough” for my lady, for sure.

Just last night i fucked my lady, at times very aggressively, anally, in numerous positions. Her on top facing, reverse cowgirl, bending her over with her knees on a chair, facing aft. Missionary. Doggie style. And more. Let me tell you, it’s a WONDERFUL experience to KNOW that changing positions, momentary distractions, alcohol, anxiety are NOT putting an end to your playtime.

We’ve had 4 proper sessions since inauguration day, with each better than the previous.

Now that i be written this. Just :10 more minutes to go.

Ouch! (but worth it).
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Return to “Implants”