31 yrs old implant journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
atul21

Re: 31 yrs old implant journal

Postby atul21 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:10 am

Franklin_F wrote:Day 5 post-op:

Took off the surgical glue yesterday, the incision area looked fine I think? Started applying Bacitracin to the wound.

Still woke up with some pain today. But once awake, the pain diminished relatively quickly. Is it normally the case that the pain gets worse during sleep?

Managed to not take any Ibuprofen today, some discomfort but bearable. I'm not against pain killers, but thought that getting rid of them could give me a better idea about the recovery progress.

I am left fully deflated, and there is an area on my shaft where the dog ear causes some pain from time to time. Really hope this could get better over time..

I feel much more pain in the morning after waking up. I think it is because of the need to pee and also because of the blood flow of morning erections and glans getting engorged. I have had days when I had no pain at all and then a day where I would feel pain. I think this all is normal from what I read of other’s experiences.
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

Franklin_F

Postby Franklin_F » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:18 am

atul21 wrote:
Franklin_F wrote:Day 5 post-op:

Took off the surgical glue yesterday, the incision area looked fine I think? Started applying Bacitracin to the wound.

Still woke up with some pain today. But once awake, the pain diminished relatively quickly. Is it normally the case that the pain gets worse during sleep?

Managed to not take any Ibuprofen today, some discomfort but bearable. I'm not against pain killers, but thought that getting rid of them could give me a better idea about the recovery progress.

I am left fully deflated, and there is an area on my shaft where the dog ear causes some pain from time to time. Really hope this could get better over time..

I feel much more pain in the morning after waking up. I think it is because of the need to pee and also because of the blood flow of morning erections and glans getting engorged. I have had days when I had no pain at all and then a day where I would feel pain. I think this all is normal from what I read of other’s experiences.

This makes a lot of sense to me. I indeed feel the pain to be much relieved once I pee and the penis softens a bit.
Very reassuring. Thank you!
31 yrs old. ED from since puberty due to venous leak. Pills worked for 7-8 years and then stopped. Skipped injections, got implanted on 3.11.2023 with Titan Genesis pump 20cm+1.5cm RTEs by Dr. Levine.

Franklin_F

Postby Franklin_F » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:43 pm

Day 8 post-op:

Had a small bleeding spot when (gently) applying Bacitracin to the wound last night, scared me shitless...
Went to Dr. Levine's office first thing this morning (without an appointment), he was kind enough to see me immediately, and after looking at the area, he told me that "everything looks great." The minor bleeding came from the skin, and the incision seems to be healing properly.
What a relief!

Today is also the first time that I stepped out of apartment since the surgery, feels good to know that I can function somewhat normally at this point. The healing is otherwise smooth, daytime pain is minimal, some nighttime pain but manageable with 1 Ibuprofen per day. Hopefully will be able to return to work next week.
31 yrs old. ED from since puberty due to venous leak. Pills worked for 7-8 years and then stopped. Skipped injections, got implanted on 3.11.2023 with Titan Genesis pump 20cm+1.5cm RTEs by Dr. Levine.

Franklin_F

Postby Franklin_F » Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:08 am

4 weeks post-op:
Went to the doctor's office today. Was told that I healed well, and no need to keep worrying about potential infections. Got inflated and deflated by the doc, and then tried myself with no problem. Scrotum skin feels quite sensitive, so pressing the pump hard can be a bit painful, but nothing unbearable. Officially started cycling today, the doc also told me that I could start sexual activities if I feel up to it.
So far, quite happy with the outcome.

25yearsold

Postby 25yearsold » Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:21 am

Good luck mate. Please share your experiences when you got the chance using it
Best

Return to “Implants”