Implant to tackle premature ejaculation (PME)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TableFox

Implant to tackle premature ejaculation (PME)

Postby TableFox » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:06 pm

Hello all,

I am in my late 30s, generally in good health with good Erection however suffers from severe PME problem. I tried everything possible to treat the early ejaculation problem but of no use.

Now I want to explore the implant route to tackle my PME, I know implants are not the solution for PME, but I am hoping if I am still erect after I ejaculate I will be able to continue with the act for sometime.

My concern is how will be the quality of Erection post ejaculation? Will it be firm enough to enjoy the sex?( with no blood flowing in and only the Erection from implant?)

PS : I am looking for rigicon malleable.

Appreciate all the responses.....thank you in advance

gjmjoe017

Re: Implant to tackle premature ejaculation (PME)

Postby gjmjoe017 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:22 pm

Not to sure you will find a surgeon that will go along with that problem,it’s for someone who can’t get an erection not pre mature ejaculation!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

jimmi85

Postby jimmi85 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:22 pm

No reputable surgeon will recommend an implant for you. If you find one that does, run a mile.

Implants are absolutely not designed to treat PE, As bad as it can be, they are just not designed for that purpose.

If you have good blood flow, and with some training, and with some PDE5’s you can stay hard after you ejaculate. Just make sure you are hard enough for penetration otherwise you run the risk of damaging yourself which could lead to Peyronies.

To answer your question, of course you stay hard with an implant after you ejaculate but like a natural erection, the urge to continue, or your libido is somewhat lowered.

Going back to your PE, in nearly all cases it is psychological and not physiological. It can be treated and treatment is a far easier solution than going under the knife for a never go back major surgery
Implanted by Mike Fraser in feb 2022 due to a 80 degree dorsal curvature. 18cm Titan - way undersized. 8’ pre Peyronies, 6’ pre implant - currently 6’.

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:29 pm

There are creams for PME.

Have condoms not helped?
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

misterecz

Postby misterecz » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:45 pm

you're better off using injections of PGE-1. they make it harder to cum and keep you hard a long time.
Peyronie's From Rough Sex in 2020.
Developed Erectile Dysfunction, Dorsal, & Lateral Curvature.
Treated With Traction, VED, DMSO, & PGE1.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@mrecz

Return to “Implants”