Girth \ circumference v width \ diameter

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
gjmjoe017

Re: Girth \ circumference v width \ diameter

Postby gjmjoe017 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:44 am

LeRoastBeef wrote:Does the tubing not get in the way of the ring, gjmjoe?

It does for me.
Perhaps my tubing is too high, I think t is.

It hasn’t been a problem to this point for me.
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:37 am

Good for you, my man.

Do you put the ring over the tubing, or does the tubing simply not get in the way?
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:08 am

LeRoastBeef wrote:Good for you, my man.

Do you put the ring over the tubing, or does the tubing simply not get in the way?

It goes right over it.My tubing has come down on top of my shaft a little but poses no problems.I use a # 9 Vitality Medical ring that is their largest and it still holds the blood in while letting me ejaculate with no problem!Works perfect.I’m probably 20-25% longer and thicker when fully engorged.I get little to no engorgement without doing this.Don’t get me wrong,I can still have great sex without doing this,but so much better when engorged!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Musson

Postby Musson » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:22 am

Women’s preferences are very individualized. Having once had a larger than average penis and also going through an extended non-monogamous phase, I can tell you many women react positively to a large penis if their current husband or partner is smaller. Alas, the euphoria is short-lived and normalizes after a few encounters. Sex with my post Peyroines smaller dick is still pleasurable but I have to admit in all honesty it is not as good. Nevertheless it’s what I have now and like a woman that has had a mastectomy, life goes on.

Women can accept 99% of all sizes. Even tiny Asian women can handle massive dicks. Gentlemen we have what we have. Go forth and copulate proudly.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:30 am

Musson wrote:Women’s preferences are very individualized. Having once had a larger than average penis and also going through an extended non-monogamous phase, I can tell you many women react positively to a large penis if their current husband or partner is smaller. Alas, the euphoria is short-lived and normalizes after a few encounters. Sex with my post Peyroines smaller dick is still pleasurable but I have to admit in all honesty it is not as good. Nevertheless it’s what I have now and like a woman that has had a mastectomy, life goes on.

Women can accept 99% of all sizes. Even tiny Asian women can handle massive dicks. Gentlemen we have what we have. Go forth and copulate proudly.

Well said my Man!!!

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:10 am

LeRoastBeef wrote:
Floridaspeedo wrote:I will be counter and it may be because I am gay but I have had 2 complaints my "dick feels weird."

I just had filler put on the top of my dick to see it makes it more round. The doc was against it but I did it anyway.

I also see more oval if I pump up harder.

Joe

What filler did you get, Floridaspeedo?

I'm interested in doing something to even out the shape a bit.

I had Phallofill A Brand name but essentially hyaluronic acid

The key was I went to the same Doctor who did my implant. I didn't want my Titan to get messed up. The Doc originally did just the sides which made the Titan more oval. Not good. He was concerned about placing filler on the top of the shaft so we agreed to just put a smaller amount. Worked out fantastic but the key is just a small amount. You don't want it squishy.

My dick is more round than oval and let's just say my partners after the filler are asking me to go slow so they can breathe and adjust to the larger circumference.
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:43 pm

This has been said over and over again. Many threads on this. Come on guys think about this. Your penis has 3 corporal bodies. The IPP cylinders only fill 2 of those. The third corporal body centered below surrounds the urethra and also engorges the glans. If you do not get any or enough natural engorgement of your glans/3rd corporal body you can try different things to help. VED as mentions will draw blood in and trap it. However VED use for sex has time and frequency limits. Oral meds and gel placed in the urethra are other ways if they work. And injected fillers as also noted.

Take 2 cylinders and place them side by side. That is what happens with IPP surgery and the shape is the same.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:15 am

A cock ring alone works for me for glans and spongiosum Engorgement.

From oval to round, good bit more girth too.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Return to “Implants”