Issue with pump

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Badspartan

Issue with pump

Postby Badspartan » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:16 pm

I was implanted 3 months ago and everything seemed to be going great until last week. I noticed that the feel of getting hold of the bulb and pumping up started to feel a little different now there seems to be a sac of fluid around the bulb and it’s much more difficult to pump. It hurts to actually press on the bulb I thought that it was starting to attach to one of the testicles but that’s not it. The whole implant seems to have mild pain now and I went thru the surgery like a breeze. Anyone else experienced this. Gonna talk to the surgeon next week
Last edited by Badspartan on Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
67 years old. ED 10 yrs. Insulin dependent diabetes HBP heart disease. Implanted 11/30/22 AMS CX 18 cm 3 cm rte

newbie443

Re: Issue with bulb

Postby newbie443 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:31 pm

I am not a doctor, but infection is a risk that reduces over the first year after surgery. And infection has some really bad stuff that goes with it. I am not saying this is infection, but I would get to a medical professional asap to check for it. Things are a lot easier if it is caught early and there have been cases of oral meds resolving it. Check your temperature. And see if you can get in to have your blood white count checked.

Might be something else but if it were me I would get that found out right away.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Return to “Implants”