Was sex better with the injections or implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThailandBound

Re: Was sex better with the injections or implant?

Postby ThailandBound » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:06 pm

I loved injections while they lasted, which was for about 3 years. The biggest hassle was keeping it cold while i traveled to Asia. I was using ever increasing dosages and strengths, as time went on. Eventually, I was diagnosed with venous leakage, and I realized that it was not the injections causing my ED, it was venous leakage. That’s when I got my implant.

I’m two months postop. Now cycling daily, and at this point have only masturbated three times. The first time I was fully inflated, and the discomfort of that was too distracting to enjoy the solo play session. Nothing happened. Subsequently, I inflated to a more comfortable 80 to 85%, and experienced my first orgasms. The second was better than the first, and thus I am very optimistic since I still consider myself in “recovery“.

My first live launches in just over a week when I will travel to Thailand to see my girlfriend.

Injections are funny. Guys have such varied experiences. I have a good friend that uses the tiniest amount, stays hard for hours, and has been in the ER twice due to injection induced priapism. Both times he said he was suffering before he made the decision to go to the ER. I intern would use four times as much as he did, and get a Boner for only about 30 minutes before it went away.

So for me, the jury is out on whether the injection or the implant experience is better. But one thing is for sure, I sure like being able to get it hard whenever I want to.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:06 pm

Backingame wrote: I am not near as large as I was in girth and about an inch in length. I miss the sigh when I entered my wife, now its not there.
peace out!

Backinthegame did you lose size from the implant? Or ED? Did Dr. EID counsel you that you would lose that much girth and length?
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

oldog12

Postby oldog12 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:25 am

For me, injections were hit-or-miss. Earlier, I had some good results with enough erection time to enjoy sex. Later they became less effective and then became quite painful. I would keep an ice bag on my penis for hours due to the pain which felt like broken glass inside. It was a no-brainer for me to move on to an implant, except for the concerns of finding the right surgeon. Once I found my surgeon, all was good.
Age 70; Radical prostatectomy 11/2018; Married 46+ yrs.
AMS 700 CX Jan. 6, 2022 with Dr. Shawn Blick/Phoenix

Backingame

Postby Backingame » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:14 pm

Hillywilly wrote:
Backingame wrote: I am not near as large as I was in girth and about an inch in length. I miss the sigh when I entered my wife, now its not there.
peace out!

Backinthegame did you lose size from the implant? Or ED? Did Dr. EID counsel you that you would lose that much girth and length?

Hillywilly,
Yes, I lost size from the implant, I was just as large as my natural when injecting. My urologist did inform me of size difference, he said that it would be near the length, but not the girth - as I was rather on the thicker side. But.. because I had nerve damage from my prostatectomy, I do not get any natural glans swelling. So, the under side is less rounded and full as with a natural erection. He opted for the 22cm w/2 rte because he said I would not get anymore girth with the 24XL and the failure rate is greater bc it comes in separate pieces and tubing has to be connected on the surgical field. The 22 is all factory put together as one piece w/less failure rates. As it is, I hit my wife's cervix now, and before I could not go all the way in her. But I do miss my thickness, I know it's a man thing...
57yo, prostate cx @ 54, RP, nerve sparing, ED persist, bimix great, but caused scaring, 7/21 Titan 22cm,2 RTE. 7"x6.5" natural, now 6.5"x5.25"

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:32 pm

Backingame wrote: I know it's a man thing...

Bingo lol. Any Idea what your girth was before? I was 6in girth then 5.75in now maybe 5.5in more or less. Just trying to figure out if the implant will take or give me girth with my size.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:39 pm

Implant,hands down!!!!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Raiderjay0331

Postby Raiderjay0331 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:28 am

100% ,2000000% better with implant after a few weeks. I’m almost 2 years post implant and I would take an implant sexual experience over injections every day of the week. When you’re healed up and after the first year and as time goes on the implant feels very natural when hard and I don’t even think about it until I’m done. With injections not only did it suck having to prick my penis every time just to start the pain meds in it made it impossible for me to cum…. Like to the point I didn’t get super excited about sex and would just focus on my girl getting hers (she didn’t mind) but I def missed getting mine. Then I had to sit there with a rager praying to god it went down before it started to hurt or did damage.

Shots are good they do their job but I say they are nothing compared to the implant. I prefer the spontaneous sex I can now have with my 24 year old now baby mama thanks to the implant.
33 year old implanted October 2021 by The Dr. Clavell in Houston Texas . 24cm titan. Best decision of my life so far.

Backingame

Postby Backingame » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:09 pm

Hillywilly wrote:
Backingame wrote: I know it's a man thing...

Bingo lol. Any Idea what your girth was before? I was 6in girth then 5.75in now maybe 5.5in more or less. Just trying to figure out if the implant will take or give me girth with my size.

You will probably be right on with the size you are now- 5.5. or slightly smaller... I was 6.5 natural, now about 5.25, but now, I can fuck anytime the need arises...
57yo, prostate cx @ 54, RP, nerve sparing, ED persist, bimix great, but caused scaring, 7/21 Titan 22cm,2 RTE. 7"x6.5" natural, now 6.5"x5.25"

philly444

Postby philly444 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:57 pm

I must comment here. Hey, a natural willie is the best, but if that doesn't work any more the pill is good. If that doesn't work injections are great, but when that stops working the implant is incredible. The best sex I have ever had. Do I wish I had my natural erection? Yes But I am very happy with what I have.
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe Married to a Man

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:05 pm

philly444 wrote:I must comment here. Hey, a natural willie is the best, but if that doesn't work any more the pill is good. If that doesn't work injections are great, but when that stops working the implant is incredible. The best sex I have ever had. Do I wish I had my natural erection? Yes But I am very happy with what I have.

I'm straight so not sure that it will translate but which does your partner think (if long term) was better the implant or injections?

Return to “Implants”