Journal- Surgery with Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThailandBound

Re: Journal- Surgery with Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami

Postby ThailandBound » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:23 am

Thanks for the great report Atul! You have absolutely been an asset to this forum. Thank you for your contributions.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

atul21

Re: Journal- Surgery with Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami

Postby atul21 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:46 pm

ThailandBound wrote:Thanks for the great report Atul! You have absolutely been an asset to this forum. Thank you for your contributions.

Thanks a lot Thailandbound! Your support and posts have been instrumental for me to come out stronger. My gratitude!
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

MiddleAgedMiami

Re: One Year and counting

Postby MiddleAgedMiami » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:57 pm

atul21 wrote:
MiddleAgedMiami wrote:I’m very happy to hear about your great recovery and progress. I had my procedure with Dr. Condon too about one year after you had yours 3/13/24. How long did it take for your testicles to go back to normal? Mine are huge at the moment, with the right testicle very swollen. How many weeks for you until things settled down there?

Hello,
I remember that I struggled a lot with pain and swelling on scrotum for atleast 5-6 weeks. You are way too new in this recovery. I can only assure you that it gets better as days pass by. Also recovery is not linear and you will see good improvement post week 5. Just make sure you cycle as required. Cycling will be very painful in the beginning but you will soon get over it. Taking hot showers and pain killer helped me a lot.

Thank you! That’s really helpful! I’m trying not to be mental making myself worry too much, and it’s so good to hear the experiences of others who are similar age and who used the same doctor! Thanks again for posting.
41 Gay man. Had situational ED for 3 years & light venous leak.
Implanted March 2024 by Dr. Cordon at Mt. Sinai in Miami.
22 CM Titan w/ 2 CM RTE on right & 1.5 CM RTE on left. Classic pump
View my implant journal here https://tinyurl.com/yc7et8ht

Return to “Implants”