Post implant, circumsision and TEP issue PLS HELP

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aussiePeyronies

Post implant, circumsision and TEP issue PLS HELP

Postby aussiePeyronies » Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:22 am

An updated I have had which is causing some concern, as you can see here this strip of skin (I am struggling to find informatino on this. this strip of skin was intact on the groove which I believe was stitched as shown. It has now ripped off, is this normal? Is this th frenulum?

I am very concerned as this is quite painful.

I can't get a hold of my doctor and the nurse is not responding. AFter care here post surgery is pretty bad, anyone with any advice please help.
Attachments
15.jpg
15.jpg (18.2 KiB) Viewed 517 times
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

wolfpacker

Re: Post implant, circumsision and TEP issue PLS HELP

Postby wolfpacker » Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:00 am

Pic is kinda blurry, it's hard to tell exactly what has ripped off... Is that part of the scab/excess skin?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:26 pm

Need a better lite up pic, cant really see whats going on.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:41 am

Thanks for the replies guys. I think I have sorted this out, initially I thought it was the frenulum/skin stitched to the top to hold foreskin in place, seems like it is just irrelevant dry skin (this is what the nurse has said). I am just not very knowledgable when it comes to circumsision and have been overthinking and stressing a lot.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

freshkid1234

Postby freshkid1234 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:59 am

sorry to say but this is the best example why NEVER undergo a circumsision!!! Sorry that you`ve done it. I think Dr. only did it to make money.
Dr. Osmonov - 23/6/2023 UKSH Kiel
Coloplast 22cm+1cm RTE, Titan Touch pump - penoscrotal

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:01 am

freshkid1234 wrote:sorry to say but this is the best example why NEVER undergo a circumsision!!! Sorry that you`ve done it. I think Dr. only did it to make money.

It's all good, the Doctor actually gave me a choice, he could either do the TEP procedure 3/4 way up the penis for length/girth restoration without a circumsision or perform a circumsision, deglove the whole penis, see what was actually going on and perform TEP along the whole shaft for maximal length/girth restoration. I opted for the latter.

So, as I was clearly given a choice, it was definitely not the doctor trying to make money.

freshkid1234

Postby freshkid1234 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:17 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:
freshkid1234 wrote:sorry to say but this is the best example why NEVER undergo a circumsision!!! Sorry that you`ve done it. I think Dr. only did it to make money.

It's all good, the Doctor actually gave me a choice, he could either do the TEP procedure 3/4 way up the penis for length/girth restoration without a circumsision or perform a circumsision, deglove the whole penis, see what was actually going on and perform TEP along the whole shaft for maximal length/girth restoration. I opted for the latter.

So, as I was clearly given a choice, it was definitely not the doctor trying to make money.

Ok sorry, dont know that information! would you choose now the same or just TEP 3/4 way up
Dr. Osmonov - 23/6/2023 UKSH Kiel
Coloplast 22cm+1cm RTE, Titan Touch pump - penoscrotal

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:20 am

freshkid1234 wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:

Ok sorry, dont know that information! would you choose now the same or just TEP 3/4 way up

I'm really not sure man, I am still in the healing stages. My research into adult circumsision lead to many mixed reviews, some men found having foreskin more pleasurable, some found being circumsised allowed for more sensitivity to the glans when PIV and blowjobs, some found no difference at all.

The problem is, the doctor found that I had significant narrowing all up my penis even to the glans, so getting circumsized, degloved and having the full TEP done, seems like the best option for me.

Check my journal for some of the before and after pics.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:44 pm

You have very bad information. There are several valid reasons to be circumcised. Been there done that. No regrets. But in my case, I found a doctor that would perform it the way that I wanted. Btw, my implant surgeon upon seeing it said that was the way it should be done.
In the case of getting TEP. The doctor needs access to the penis shaft for the degloving. I think the basis is that since so much skin has been degloved there is a chance of necrosis. Shortening the foreskin is just a way of removing skin that might not getting adequate blood flow to keep it alive. Who wants their foreskin to die & fall off?
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Bwtbbb

Postby Bwtbbb » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:19 pm

Gt1956 wrote:

You have very bad information. There are several valid reasons to be circumcised. Been there done that. No regrets. But in my case, I found a doctor that would perform it the way that I wanted. Btw, my implant surgeon upon seeing it said that was the way it should be done.
In the case of getting TEP. The doctor needs access to the penis shaft for the degloving. I think the basis is that since so much skin has been degloved there is a chance of necrosis. Shortening the foreskin is just a way of removing skin that might not getting adequate blood flow to keep it alive. Who wants their foreskin to die & fall off?

You keep weighing in on circumcision and supporting it when you were one of the VERY VERY few lucky enough to have it done in a sparing way. The author of this thread did not have it done that way and probably no one else on this forum did either so please stop defending circumcision.

The obvious answer in this thread is that circumcision to possibly gain a little extra size on (just the top part of) an already large penis was a big mistake.

Return to “Implants”