Suprise blowjob

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Xomanow

Re: Suprise blowjob

Postby Xomanow » Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:57 am

ThailandBound wrote:With my squeaky pump i’m not sneaking one in on anybody. .

This is only a problem for me when I go out with women who have perfect pitch......it drives them crazy because I'm out of tune with each squeeze.....even with a strobe tuner dialed into just intonation or equal temperament.......the dissonance is divisive and I always end up as a solo act arriving to my own cadence.......I should have opted for the optional auto-tune with my Titan........oh well, next lifetime......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:37 am

Catmandu wrote:This is why I hate that I'm in this situation so much.

77 year old men telling me it's nothing to worry about. As a young man it is something to worry about. But this is my life, it is what it is

I completely understand, being a 34 year old recently implanted. Having the implant as a single man in his 30s, dating women in their 20s proves very different to men on this forum who are in their 60/70s married to the same women for 30 years. Merrix explains this very well in his journal.

Some men here 60+ think an implant is gods send. Us 20/30 year olds have a lot more to think about, the fact that we may need 10+ revisions in our lives, increasing risk of infection, dealing with young women who are not so accustomed to ED and may not understand implants or ED. Some who will find the fact that they cant get their man aroused naturally as unsexy, some who will find pumping a penis to erection as a lack of intimacy or mechanical, or consider you an old man or weird. These can drastically effect a 20yr olds decision to have an implant as well as his mental health.

I am not downplaying that the older guys give great advice, just that their situations are completely different. 40/50 years ago when these guys were dating, the world was a different place.

To answer your original question, If you were to receive a surprise blowjob from someone who is unaware of your implant, the following are some scenarios which may help:

- some members find that after an implant they maintain enough natural engorgement for a blowjob, this may be enough rigidity for a surprise blowjob;
- if you were in bed and asleep, you could possibly pump up a little before sleep to mimic having morning wood, if she were to surprise you with a blowjob in the morning, you would be somewhat erect;
- you simply may have to tell her about the implant, sometimes you can say that you had an accident and it's just to help pump blood into the penis to maintain an erection (this can save you into going into details about the implant etc (especially if this is a one night stand);
- simply be honest from the beginning, some younger women will understand, some wont, some will be fascinated, some may not. Some will be excited by the fact that you can maintain an erection for as long as you want. Most importantly, they will want to know if you're still feeling pleasure and if they can still satisfy you and make you orgasm. Just ensure them that everything else is the same, you feel pleasure from them, the way you get an erection is just different. Women want to know that they can turn you on, they want to know that you find them attractive, this makes them feel sexy and is a turn on, one of the best indicators of them knowing this is by touching you and seeing your dick grow. This makes them feel sexy and powerful. So ensuring them that although you pump your penis to get an erection, you still find full joy and pleasure from being touched by them will be reassuring to them.

Communication is really key here.

I feel for you my friend, at 34, recently implanted, and circumsized with TEP (incisions to the tunica for length/girth), I am waking up each day in pain realising I have a mechanical penis and may need 5-10 revisions in my life risking infections as well as setting me back financially with each revision. But we have to stay positive, accept what we can't change and work with what we have. Play the cards we are given.

Stay positive and I am always here if you need to chat.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:09 am

apart from the fact that if they surprise you with a blow job a deflated penis even if you have an engorgement of the glans they would immediately notice that you have plastic in your dick even if it is silicone, the cylinders feel more deflated than inflated, I am 57 years old and I would also have problems going to paid girls, saying it I could find the one who accepts and the one who does not accept, the biggest problem would be deflating more than inflating, 70-year-olds make it easy as if it were an irrelevant problem but it's not like that , it is clear that a woman of about 60/65 if she finds a 70 year old who fucks with an implant she understands at that age she is already a miracle with whatever he does
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:55 am

All the points on both sides from a 30 year old and a 70 year old are spot on based on their ages.

But you need to be realistic whether you are 30, 50 or 70.

If you have ED and a VED, pills or shots aren't working then what option do you have. No sex the rest of your life?

I have had numerous sexual encounters since my implant. 2 or 3 have been negative. The partner can tell whether oral or anal something is different.

On the other hand I have had partners who can't get enough of my dick and travel from another state for more of it. Go figure.

It's not perfect but you have to deal with the cards you have been given and its an option versus no sex.
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:29 am

Floridaspeedo wrote:All the points on both sides from a 30 year old and a 70 year old are spot on based on their ages.

But you need to be realistic whether you are 30, 50 or 70.

If you have ED and a VED, pills or shots aren't working then what option do you have. No sex the rest of your life?

I have had numerous sexual encounters since my implant. 2 or 3 have been negative. The partner can tell whether oral or anal something is different.

On the other hand I have had partners who can't get enough of my dick and travel from another state for more of it. Go figure.

It's not perfect but you have to deal with the cards you have been given and its an option versus no sex.

Great way to put it. Regardless of your age, relationship status or sexual preference, if you can't hold an erection, it makes you feel less of a man. That can bring on depression, anxiety and many other issues. That is no way to live.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:27 pm

Catmandu wrote:An implant has its benefits but also a downside is the fact a woman is not naturally able to induce the erection.

If a situation such as a spontaneous blowjob happens, how do people approach this with an implant?

Catmandu as you know I don't currently have an IPP but I would think just leave it partially up when with your lady (if short term or casual relationship) Also, once pumping becomes easy for you maybe pump it all the way up in the AM to stimulate morning wood (seems feasible) you can then go back to sleep in case your girl wants breakfast in bed or something.

At the end of the day a womans behavior is entirely responsive to a mans and if you own the implant with confidence women will respect that. If on the otherhand it becomes an insecurity women will not be as accepting. Confidence is to women what physical beauty is to men. Wishing you the best of luck man.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:18 pm

Catmandu wrote:An implant has its benefits but also a downside is the fact a woman is not naturally able to induce the erection.

If a situation such as a spontaneous blowjob happens, how do people approach this with an implant?

It's already been said, but I'm going to second pumping up while she's giving you head.

It feels great and will probably turn her on.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:46 pm

Hillywilly wrote:

Catmandu as you know I don't currently have an IPP but I would think just leave it partially up when with your lady (if short term or casual relationship) Also, once pumping becomes easy for you maybe pump it all the way up in the AM to stimulate morning wood (seems feasible) you can then go back to sleep in case your girl wants breakfast in bed or something.

At the end of the day a womans behavior is entirely responsive to a mans and if you own the implant with confidence women will respect that. If on the otherhand it becomes an insecurity women will not be as accepting. Confidence is to women what physical beauty is to men. Wishing you the best of luck man.

stop... there's still time, the pills worked for me too the same way they work for you, I made the biggest mistake of my life doing the implant, the erection and how you feel about an implant it's not like your natural erection even at 50%, run away you still have time
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:12 pm

frank66665 wrote:
Hillywilly wrote:

stop... there's still time, the pills worked for me too the same way they work for you, I made the biggest mistake of my life doing the implant, the erection and how you feel about an implant it's not like your natural erection even at 50%, run away you still have time

Be easy man some like it some don't he already had it done and hasn't even activated it yet.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

PowerliftingDad

Postby PowerliftingDad » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:56 pm

That is....at least in my case....completely inaccurate.
I, and many others.....still get natural engorgement.
It absolutely feels very similar to a natural erection....except for the fact it is 1000% dependable and lasts as long as you want!
50 yrs old - 1st implant at 24 years old in 97 Ams 700. Failed 03
6.5" / 5.5 girth natural erection w/ failed implant
Revision done 2/20/23 done by Dr. Levine Rush University Chicago - AMS 700 CX 21cm + 2cm/1.5 RTE - Currently 6.7" / 5.75 girth

Return to “Implants”