How long until painless max inflation?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
frank66665

Re: How long until painless max inflation?

Postby frank66665 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:38 am

i think 1 hour max pumped into a bath is worth half an hour max pumped out a bath, that said, anyways today i'm 5 weeks out and saturday i had my stitches out, i can shower but not baths, since my daily pumping 2 times a day for 1 hour it seems to have gained in girth but not in length, in fact the length seems shorter, maybe because the girth makes the dick look shorter, i still have swelling on top after the incision, the doctor says that it is perfect and that the pains and discomforts will pass shortly, while the pains and discomforts subside, sensitivity and pleasure rise
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Flounder

Postby Flounder » Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:50 am

JetsFan1594 wrote:Curious for implantees here.

I’m about 7 weeks out from surgery with Eid. I’m using my implant dail6 by myself (that honestly comprises most of my cycling) and can safely say that I reach 85% inflation (solid hardness for personal masurbarion) painlessly. That being, at 85%, there are probably about 2-3 pumps left in the tank if I were to go to full max. That full max inflation still brings about the painful “stretch” feeling that I like to hold as my training but isn’t enjoyable to orgasm with.

How long until you were able to hit max inflation without any pain?

Can you isolate if your pain is coming from lengthening stretch vs girth stretch? When I get to max I still have some pains along the length of the shaft from girth pressure. I originally also had pain in the glans but at 3 months that is gone which worries me that length recovery is about done. I’m still about 3/8”-1/2” short of my pre-surgery trimix erect length and now wondering if that will come back sine the implant doesn’t seem to be pushing the length anymore.
A-69, M-44, Battling ED since partial NS-Prostatectomy 2012 plus SRT for PCa return 2016
Pills & injections ran their course. Implant 11/11/22 by Dr. Eid.
Titan Classic 22cm, LH cylinder trimmed, Ectopic reservoir placement.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:03 am

Flounder wrote:

I’m about 7 weeks out from surgery with Eid. I’m using my implant dail6 by myself (that honestly comprises most of my cycling) and can safely say that I reach 85% inflation (solid hardness for personal masurbarion) painlessly. That being, at 85%, there are probably about 2-3 pumps left in the tank if I were to go to full max. That full max inflation still brings about the painful “stretch” feeling that I like to hold as my training but isn’t enjoyable to orgasm with.

Can you isolate if your pain is coming from lengthening stretch vs girth stretch? When I get to max I still have some pains along the length of the shaft from girth pressure. I originally also had pain in the glans but at 3 months that is gone which worries me that length recovery is about done. I’m still about 3/8”-1/2” short of my pre-surgery trimix erect length and now wondering if that will come back sine the implant doesn’t seem to be pushing the length anymore.

I believe that the titan has the easiest feature to expand in circumference, I know I have read this several times but now I was able to verify for myself that overnight the larger circumference was visible to the naked eye, instead the length seems all 'greasing microscopically compared to the circumference, sometimes I feel a shock near the tips / temples when I ride a bicycle, I think they are signs of stretching but not visible
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

JetsFan1594

Postby JetsFan1594 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:04 am

Flounder wrote:

If I were to guess, it would be girth stretch as the “pain” is mostly in my shaft. I too am about 1/2 inch short of my pre recorded top length. One tip for measuring as long as possible I’d say is to make sure to measure when aroused. The glans engorgement alone brings me a half inch gain.

For me:
Pre surgery stretch test- 7.5inch
Post surgery max inflation no arousal- 6.75inch
Post surgery max inflation with arousal - 7.25inch
All bone pressed
28M, inadequate partial erections as far back as I can remember due to VL. Completely unresponsive to pills, disappointing response to Trimix. Stretch test 19cm. Implanted 1/6/23 24cm Coloplast Titan (Classic Model) by Dr Eid with .5cm RTE on left side

JetsFan1594

Postby JetsFan1594 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:40 am

9 weeks out. Still painful at anything over 80% inflation.

This is harder than my old cock ever got, but is it worth it for the pain? Anyone else with similar
Timeline and pain improved?
28M, inadequate partial erections as far back as I can remember due to VL. Completely unresponsive to pills, disappointing response to Trimix. Stretch test 19cm. Implanted 1/6/23 24cm Coloplast Titan (Classic Model) by Dr Eid with .5cm RTE on left side

jump.ship

Postby jump.ship » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:32 am

When people say they are pumped to the max, are you really at the max max?? For me, the last 5% requires full concentration and a lot of force. At this max max inflation I feel pain at the base and I am one year out.

When having sex I dont bother going to this level cos its rigid enough at 80-90% and I feel no pain.
Uk Based - 39 Years
ED from day one - VL confirmed with NHS
Implanted Jan 2022 - Dr Eid - 22cm Titan / no RTEs

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:00 pm

For the first year I was very dedicated to my 1 hour, twice a day cycling routine. In the beginning inflating to the max to cycle resulted in a sharp stabbing pain in my glans, making it a real challenge to last that hour, but I gutted it out. I never considered using it for sex as a substitute for a cycling session. After sex, I would stay inflated, adding those last pumps to reach max, leaving it that way for an hour. Over the months the glans pain slowly went away. I did pick up 3/4" in length and still cycle for at least an hour 3 or 4 times a week. It took most of the first year for the pain to go away and now, I guess I could stay comfortably inflated to the max all day.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

JetsFan1594

Postby JetsFan1594 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:39 pm

SteveSW wrote:For the first year I was very dedicated to my 1 hour, twice a day cycling routine. In the beginning inflating to the max to cycle resulted in a sharp stabbing pain in my glans, making it a real challenge to last that hour, but I gutted it out. I never considered using it for sex as a substitute for a cycling session. After sex, I would stay inflated, adding those last pumps to reach max, leaving it that way for an hour. Over the months the glans pain slowly went away. I did pick up 3/4" in length and still cycle for at least an hour 3 or 4 times a week. It took most of the first year for the pain to go away and now, I guess I could stay comfortably inflated to the max all day.

That’s encouraging about the length of pain + eventual resolution.

I feel like this forum often treats it as cycling should hurt for 2 weeks and then never again lol

I’m finding it to be much longer term, but as with your story as an example, I don’t think it means anything is “wrong”

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:39 am

WatNext wrote:Almost 1 year post op and anything past 85% is painful. No doubt this is because the corpora is being stretched still

Case in point I recently started using a VED just to see if it get any gains (haven't cycled consistently since the install). Within a few weeks got .5cm length and girth increase that have stayed.

I'll continue to leave inflated until pain to see if I can get any more. I guess the factors are what size is your girth, how much fluid you have got in your reservoir, and how forceful you can be on your pump

Hey man, could you please share your VED routine, which VED you're using and how you're pumping?

Thanks,
J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:44 am

JetsFan1594 wrote:
Flounder wrote:

If I were to guess, it would be girth stretch as the “pain” is mostly in my shaft. I too am about 1/2 inch short of my pre recorded top length. One tip for measuring as long as possible I’d say is to make sure to measure when aroused. The glans engorgement alone brings me a half inch gain.

For me:
Pre surgery stretch test- 7.5inch
Post surgery max inflation no arousal- 6.75inch
Post surgery max inflation with arousal - 7.25inch
All bone pressed

Good to know man, I also have 24cm titan, and I was 7-7.5 pre-peyronies. Implanted 5 weeks ago, just started cycling. If I could get anything past 7 inch bone pressed I would be grateful.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Return to “Implants”