Injections and implant future

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Old Guy

Re: Injections and implant future

Postby Old Guy » Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:07 am

When I was injecting, I used an autoinjector. That thing made the needle jam into you hard and shoot the Trimix in fast. I hated it but too nervous to do the needle myself. As far as I know there was no scar tissue when implanted, as least doc never mentioned it. I did have a bruise on the right side of my shaft that developed after two years, because that was the only spot I found an injection would work. Can't tell you how many times I tried to inject on my left side with zero results. I even tried a few different spots on the right side with varied results.
My conclusion is if anyone should have developed scar tissue, it should have been me.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:25 pm

Once a day, but that is only if I got lucky:)! So it was mostly weekends. Weekdays...meh...but injections were definitely not daily (consistently). If I was in between jobs, yeah, it was every day, alternating sides., up and down shaft.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

misterecz

Postby misterecz » Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:53 pm

Trimix has a higher chance of developing corporal fibrosis. PGE-1 is generally safe.
Additionally, you should be regularly using a VED both to break up any potential scarring but to rehabilitate your penis and avoid atrophy.
You can also add some traction to make sure any scarring does not cause shortening.
So, with PGE-1 + VED + Traction you should be good to go.
Peyronie's From Rough Sex in 2020.
Developed Erectile Dysfunction, Dorsal, & Lateral Curvature.
Treated With Traction, VED, DMSO, & PGE1.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@mrecz

Return to “Implants”