It’s done. Surgery today.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThailandBound

Re: It’s done. Surgery today.

Postby ThailandBound » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:00 pm

Jage, i’m delighted by these reports and your recover thus far. you are well on your way!

I remember well just being a few days in, one month, two months, seemed WAY out there when you’re taking it day by day. But you seem to be humming right along. I’m 7.5 weeks postop, cycling two or three times daily… You’ll be there before you know it!
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:28 pm

Thanks ThailandBound. My goal was to have your recovery, and so far I'm well pleased. Considering we both had Dr. Clavell do our work, I'm convinced there's something he specifically does (or doesn't do) that results in such easy recoveries. I'm actually back at work today, I work from home so I'm not out digging ditches, but sitting on my Amazon donut getting through things.

I think the hardest part is going to be not messing around with it for 5.5 more weeks. I can feel all parts of the pump low in my scrotum without any pain, and my shaft and head are pain free too. Now, as you well know, I'm just in the uncomfortable stage of having it point straight up all the time. Prior to surgery if my penis wasn't off to my left and in his assigned position, I could hardly concentrate....it would require a quick hand down the pants and an adjustment.

Now, I have the feeling all the time.. Small price to pay considering a bunch of foreign objects were forcibly pushed into major parts of my body 5 days ago.
Last edited by Jage64 on Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Bwtbbb

Postby Bwtbbb » Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:51 pm

Jage64 wrote:Thanks ThailandBound. My goal was to have your recovery, and so far I'm well pleased. Considering we both had Dr. Clavell do our work, I'm convinced there's something he specifically does (or doesn't do) that results in such easy recoveries. I'm actually back at work today, I work from home so I'm not out digging ditches, but sitting on my Amazon donut getting through things.

I think the hardest part is going to be not messing around with it for 5'.5 more weeks. I can feel all parts of the pump low in my scrotum without any pain, and my shaft and head are pain free too. Now, as you well know, I'm just in the uncomfortable stage of having it point straight up all the time. Prior to surgery if my penis wasn't off to my left and in his assigned position, I could hardly concentrate....it would require a quick hand down the pants and an adjustment.

Now, I have the feeling all the time.. Small price to pay considering a bunch of foreign objects were forcibly pushed into major parts of my body 5 days ago.

How are you holding it up?

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:31 pm

Right now I'm just using tight bike shorts, but I have a jock I'm going to try over the top of that. Someone on FT recommended a jock from Amazon with a 3" waistband.

My particular problem is my belly overhangs a bit when I sit, so it forces it to one side or the other. I've got my legs up on the side of the desk and am semi-reclined.

At night, the bike shorts work fine because I'm stretched out and not bent at the waist.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:48 pm

7 days from surgery.

No bruising, no pain. Not even using my chair donut anymore.

Very happy. The worst part is now waiting 5 more weeks to go active.... ;)

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:02 pm

2 weeks today. No pain, no swelling, I'm just counting the days until I can do something else with this thing. 60% inflated is a hassle. I'm out of sweats last week and into my normal pants, just wearing tight undies to keep him pointed up with periodic parole throughout the day. Long t-shirts and colder weather have given me plenty of cover when going out or meeting clients. I haven't taken anything for pain or discomfort for a week, not even OTC stuff. I never needed prescription painkillers.

A couple of things I did pre-surgery that have paid off, I normally wear Duluth flex pants and bought 2 pairs just one size bigger around the waist than normal. These have given me the extra room I need around my beltline for my weiner when facing up. Looks exactly like the pants I've worn every other day for a couple of years. I also bought a tall version of a zip up hoodie, which hangs down around my pants pockets. If I just zip up the first 4" or so, it sits right at the bulge and camouflages it nicely.

I can say that everything still works as it's supposed to. Found that out a few days ago... ;)

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:32 pm

Glad to hear how well you're doing at 2 weeks. I was still a wreck at two weeks.
A hoodie to cover the bulge works well. Since I'm retired, I just wear sweatpants mostly with my hoodie.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:34 pm

4 weeks post op today.

All incisions completely closed up, all sutures dissolved. Never had any bruising, no bleeding, weeping or leakage, minimal pain addressed by Tylenol and Advil for the first few days.

I don't think I could have asked for an easier recovery. My goal was to get ThailandBound's recovery, and I think I did! If you ask me what the secret is, I'd say:
-no catheter
-no drain
- pelvic nerve block (I travelled 40 hours after surgery for 8 hours with minimal discomfort)
-flat on your back for first couple of days
-ICE, ICE, ICE. I spent the first 40 hours with my dick and balls in an ice sandwich. I'm convinced that was a huge help.
-a very talented doctor that pulls it all together to make the experience as easy as possible.

Precum pump works just fine, glans engorgement still working fine, desire to use this thing on overdrive! I've been 60% inflated since installation and could easily penetrate with it right now... but unfortunately my wife said she'd tell the doc if I did. :x Ejaculation still works without issue. I've been able to find the pump, move it around and identify all parts without pain since day 2 when I took the wrap off. Squeezing and pressing the pump for the first few times may be the hardest part of all this, we'll see. 2 more weeks!

TBH, I've had routine dental work that was more traumatic than this.

1day2Bbionic

Postby 1day2Bbionic » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:55 pm

Jage...sent you a PM

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:06 pm

5 weeks post op today.

At 4 weeks I was released to cycle.
At 4 weeks and 6 days I was given the go ahead to ..you know...do the thing. 8-)
(primarily because I had an extra shaft incision that the Dr. wanted to make sure was completely closed up and could take the friction of intercourse without being affected)

Hard to believe I started down this path about 4 months ago after stumbling on some YouTube videos. I VED pumped twice a day for the 3 months before I had time on my calendar for surgery and recovery, made the trip to Houston and back, kept that sucker pointed up for nearly 5 weeks and I'm back in business.

I felt every day pass waiting and recovering, but looking back it feels like the blink of an eye. I had very little pain after surgery, no pain while recovering and nothing more than a tinge of uncomfortable when cycling for over an hour twice a day.

Now I just hope and pray it lasts for 10 years or more, then I can have the government pay for my revision. :)

Thanks to all of you contributors to FrankTalk, you've been invaluable before, during and after.

Return to “Implants”