Question for guys with implants, please help

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SwedishDave

Question for guys with implants, please help

Postby SwedishDave » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:02 pm

Hello, im 29 years old and i have a major issue that ive had for 10 years but has started to accelerate recently.

I have non-plaque peyronies disease that are like rings of scars around my shaft. They are making me lose my girth and everytime i have sex or masturbate i get microtrauma. Its not gonna stop, its gonna get worse and worse and its already making me avoid sex. It also made my flaccid dick a lot smaller, so before i used to have a bulge and now theres just nothing there...BUT, i can still get good erections and the length loss is minimal in the erected state at least. im 6.5 inches in length

Ive already seen the best peyronies doctor in sweden that confirmed that i have peyronies but that there is nothing to do and that i should be glad that its straight atleast. But its fucking getting smaller...am i supposed to just accept that my dick is becoming a pencil dick and girls will ask me if its in or not??
Im at the stage where no girl can ever suck or touch my dick because of how careful i have to be not to make my issues worse. and when i masturbate i only use two fingers and my foreskin on the glans because rubbing the shaft makes it worse.

1. Will any serious surgeon like Clavell/Hakky do an implant surgery on me if i decide that i want it? or is it a 100% must that my dick not work at all?
2. For you guys who have implants, what would you have done in my case? i just want this nightmare to end, but i dont want to lose my ability to have erections either of course...but id rather lose that than have a small pencil dick...right??
3. I've heard that the Titan can expand the tissues a bit, but lets say i have a 4 inch circumference (im now at 5 inches down from 5.5), its not gonna be possible for it to expand a lot beyond that right?

So...Either watch my penis waste away and feel bad/avoid sex for years to come and waste my 30s, or do an implant and potentially come to regret that if they somehow create a fibrosis cure or so...

Super greatful for any help and input from older and more experienced men that have the whole picture.
30 YO,

Hourglass peyronies from stretching. Losing girth.
Several small circumferential fibrosises. Sex and masturbation makes it worse.

Before L: 6.8 G: 5.4
Current L: 6.3 G: 4.8

SwedishDave

Re: Question for guys with implants, please help

Postby SwedishDave » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:01 pm

Thank you mate! How does your friend work now when he's implanted? and how did it affect the tunica? sorry to hear about your issues and im glad that you seem to have had a successful implant atleast.

Exactly, i even get anxiety when i have to pee because im reminded of it...also the scar tissue is actually making it a bit harder to pee and sometimes painful....But yea you're right i should definitely get a second opinion. Clavell is an expert in peyronies disease so i think a consultation with him might be a good way to go?
30 YO,

Hourglass peyronies from stretching. Losing girth.
Several small circumferential fibrosises. Sex and masturbation makes it worse.

Before L: 6.8 G: 5.4
Current L: 6.3 G: 4.8

Rebz89

Postby Rebz89 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:48 am

SwedishDave wrote:Hello, im 29 years old and i have a major issue that ive had for 10 years but has started to accelerate recently.

I have non-plaque peyronies disease that are like rings of scars around my shaft. They are making me lose my girth and everytime i have sex or masturbate i get microtrauma. Its not gonna stop, its gonna get worse and worse and its already making me avoid sex. It also made my flaccid dick a lot smaller, so before i used to have a bulge and now theres just nothing there...BUT, i can still get good erections and the length loss is minimal in the erected state at least. im 6.5 inches in length

Ive already seen the best peyronies doctor in sweden that confirmed that i have peyronies but that there is nothing to do and that i should be glad that its straight atleast. But its fucking getting smaller...am i supposed to just accept that my dick is becoming a pencil dick and girls will ask me if its in or not??
Im at the stage where no girl can ever suck or touch my dick because of how careful i have to be not to make my issues worse. and when i masturbate i only use two fingers and my foreskin on the glans because rubbing the shaft makes it worse.

1. Will any serious surgeon like Clavell/Hakky do an implant surgery on me if i decide that i want it? or is it a 100% must that my dick not work at all?
2. For you guys who have implants, what would you have done in my case? i just want this nightmare to end, but i dont want to lose my ability to have erections either of course...but id rather lose that than have a small pencil dick...right??
3. I've heard that the Titan can expand the tissues a bit, but lets say i have a 4 inch circumference (im now at 5 inches down from 5.5), its not gonna be possible for it to expand a lot beyond that right?

So...Either watch my penis waste away and feel bad/avoid sex for years to come and waste my 30s, or do an implant and potentially come to regret that if they somehow create a fibrosis cure or so...

Super greatful for any help and input from older and more experienced men that have the whole picture.

If you want a video chat to go through my journey and see how it works then PM me. I'm 33 and was implanted at Xmas. Best decision I've made but have also used pills and injections etc too
33 UK NHS patient
AMS 700 23cm implanted 13th Dec 2022.
Type1 diabetic.
Tried pills and injections before finally getting the implant.
Happy to share pictures and story.

Bwtbbb

Postby Bwtbbb » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:26 am

I'm younger than you and my situation is similar in regards to our limitations.

I'm getting an implant ASAP. I am going to book it next week.

Check my post: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21078

Return to “Implants”