Question about Size of Implant and Length

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Crotalus

Re: Question about Size of Implant and Length

Postby Crotalus » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:18 pm

Elfoose78 wrote:
Crotalus wrote:Yup I freaked out too I was only average sized 5.5 and now…. Depressed… but hoping it will turn out like the veterans here said it will.

I’m pretty confident your length will return as will mine. I see that we were implanted around the same time. How are you healing? What has your progress been like so far? My surgeon left me inflated only a little for the first week and then deflated me until my follow up appointment in another 3 weeks. By the time I go in for my appointment I will have been deflated for roughly 6-7 weeks. Not looking forward to the first couple of cycling sessions.

I’m walking around with mini stiffy and they don’t want me to cycle until I see my doc on the 10th of March — I hate it - it’s uncomfortable but they said it fine to wait since I had scaring to deal with. I’m eager to deflate and start cycling
1-26-23 Titan Genesis 18 CM - destructive experience to Trimix cause peyronies diseases and scaring. Dr. (FIRED)

Return to “Implants”