Recent MRI

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Old Guy

Recent MRI

Postby Old Guy » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:19 pm

So, my doc scheduled me for an MRI. Of course, they ask if you have any implants, and surprisingly the intake form had penile implant listed under the many conditions. As much as I marked it on the form the intake receptionist asked the question "What kind of implant do you have?" Then the tech came out to get my paperwork and asked the receptionist "What kind of implant does he have?" When the tech came to get me she asked me "What kind of implant do you have?"
She then took me to the changing room to lock up my stuff. The tech was a cute petite blonde, maybe mid-40's or so.
When I came out she again asked "What kind of implant do you have?"
OK, as much as it wasn't bothering me I was wondering what she was thinking. I did catch her taking a look more than once as I got on the table. I know my junk shows in my sweatpants. More so when I'm flat on my back.
While in the tube I kept wondering if I should pull a fast one on her? Ring the emergency bell and say my sack is burning. See what she'd do. LOL On the way out another receptionist had arrived at work. By the look she gave me I'm sure she had been informed of my attribute.
Don't tell me females don't look.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Gt1956

Re: Recent MRI

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:31 pm

I'm sure that most of them, younger are more likely. Do have at least some level of curiosity. Throw in a mid aged woman that is in a relationship where ED is happenening. I bet they're more than a little interested. If for no other reason that to tell hubby that its available.
Btw, she might even "notice" that it scans normally.
I worked with a fairly nice looking lady. At one time she worked at an overnight photo lab. A roll of film showed up with a guy in the shower. Something about that pic really caught her eye. She made a copy & kept it for quite some time.
Don't be quick to presume that he was hung. Wasn't the case, I can't really see what attracted her to it. But it rang her bell. That is what was important.
Men remember sexual things differently than women. A few years ago my wife brought up one of our teenage encounters. Middle of the summer, probably 100 degrees or very close. She remembers how sweaty she got.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

LM-N-TX

Re: Recent MRI

Postby LM-N-TX » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:23 pm

Great story. It makes me wonder if an IPP is going to be more common with everyone? Or if a female nurse or doctor would be curious during an exam and take a look for themselves? I bet they would for medical reasons.
69 years old. Had Full ED for 3 years. Tried pills and injection.
Had my infrapubic implant surgery March 17 2023 with AMS 700 LGX. (so far so good)

Return to “Implants”