9 week post op

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Badspartan

9 week post op

Postby Badspartan » Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:33 pm

It was 9 weeks ago today that I had my implant and I really have nothing to complain about. I did have an infection scare but the Dr watched carefully and it was the outside layer of skin that was real slow to heal. Cleared to cycle 4 weeks ago and that is going great. I usually cycle 2-3 times a day. Sometimes I fall asleep pumped up and I realize that if I turn on my stomach during sleep. That gets a little painful. I see the Dr in 2 weeks and hopefully get cleared for sex. It is amazing to have a dick that will get hard as steel after having almost nothing for so long (turtle dick.)
67 years old. ED 10 yrs. Insulin dependent diabetes HBP heart disease. Implanted 11/30/22 AMS CX 18 cm 3 cm rte

portageriver

Re: 9 week post op

Postby portageriver » Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:54 pm

Congrats Sparty - glad everything is progressing well!

Enjoy that bad boy and remember, it only gets better as you break it in so keep cycling and you will be REAL happy in a year or so.
Age 55, Ohio - Implant AMS 700 LGX, 21+ 3 following RAP for prostate cancer (Gleason 6). Implanted June 2021 and loving it!

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:05 am

Ten weeks in with Coloplast Titan. Had quite a few issues learning to cycle. All I heard and was told was to have patience. First time actually using it was at 7 weeks. Ever since I will say its been good. We all want longer and thicker but I remind myself that for over three years post Prostrate removal with a complete bout with ED, I'm so happy to be feeling like a man again. Going to see Dr Perito next week to see about fixing the floppy head. Tried Tri Gel first time last night and my oh my did it work. Was just as hard or even harder from pre surgery. However the pain from the gel was too much afterwards and looking to cut down the dosage to 1. Overall the most important thing is my life has changed and I am so grateful. I also have noticed that lately I'm having more girth. I cycle2-3 times per day.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:51 pm

Glad things are going good for you Badspartan. Implants are amazing aren't they? Wait till you get to use it.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”