Implants for Performance enhancement: hypothetical

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Hillywilly

Re: Implants for Performance enhancement: hypothetical

Postby Hillywilly » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:53 pm

sswinsfba wrote:
Hillywilly wrote:What I am really getting at is a natural dick has a limit on the number of times you can have sex. A natural dick cannot get hard every single time the man wants it to. Firmness can fluctuate in a natural dick. You cannot be hard for over 4 hours. I am more wondering if the implant eliminates all of this without a loss of length and girth if it does I don't see why people would prefer natural over the IPP.

There's an old adage: "If ain't broke, don't fix it."

The point is that trying to fix something that isn't broken could cause other problems and, if you've read the threads of men who have had problems with their implants, you'll quickly realize that such problems can be quite severe.

There is never any "guarantee" in surgery. A lot of sh*t can go wrong. So, it really makes no sense to subject yourself to such risks, unless you really need the implant, especially if your junk is still working well.

Also, FWIW, as we get older, most of us just aren't as "horny" and no longer feel the need to f*ck all night long and anything sight, as we did when we were younger.

If that's the case, as it is for me, what good is a erection that will last all night (or all day) long, if you just don't feel like using it? Not much IMO.

I will update my signature but just for background. I have injured midshaft MULTIPLE times which has led to minor scarring. This was not an issue for me until November when I masterbated for 12 hours. Since then I know I have damaged my tissue to some degree, how badly I am not sure. I went from responding well on the pills to having them work only half the time on the highest doses. Injections will work for me but they do not work as well as when I first started them from a previous injury and I fear trimix is gradually scarring me but I am not sure. I also struggle with severe anxiety and depression over this and other life issues which definitely could be a component of this. Some days my erections feel near normal and I will get NTE's other days it is the exact opposite. EID advised me to wait 3-6 months from november out to see how my erections recover but so far I haven't been impressed although it could be my anxiety hindering healing I don't know. I am a very impulsive person and don't like waiting or uncertainty of results.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:02 pm

Hillywilly wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:
Hillywilly wrote:KeithC did you get an unsatisfactory result from the IPP? How old are you? It seems there are a lot of people here who are happy with their implants. Also, top surgeons like clavell now say failure of the pills is enough to move to IPP.
Also, nobody really answered my question... CAN YOU PERFORM SEX BETTER WITH AN IPP vs Natural?
I would imagine the answer to be yes because of control of rigidity and duration independent of ejaculation but maybe there are unknowns I do not know of.

Btw, I think its realtively common for the failure of oral meds to be all that is required for an implant. There might be a few insurance companies that want some alternaive treatments tried. But that is a very low hurdle to get over.
Your second question is puzzling to me. If at better times your natural dick was able to provide your partner with several orgasms then what is the point of performing better? Sounds to me like if you can ring her bell several times per encounter then you're meeting/exceeding her needs.
If your best erection wasn't satisfying her, I really doubt that an implant will change that.

What I am really getting at is a natural dick has a limit on the number of times you can have sex. A natural dick cannot get hard every single time the man wants it to. Firmness can fluctuate in a natural dick. You cannot be hard for over 4 hours. I am more wondering if the implant eliminates all of this without a loss of length and girth if it does I don't see why people would prefer natural over the IPP.

I think that you're dreaming. The senarios that you are talking about are extremely rare with many men that had well functioning penises.
Natural dick limits. During long periods of my life, 2 or even 3 sexual encounters per day were very common with my wife. Failure to get a suitable erection was not an issue.
Hard for over 4 hours. You need to find a pussy that won't get sore before 4 hours is up. Again, to my life. A few times I had the proverbial erection that wouldn't go away. Yes, my wife loved it but she wasn't well prepared for sex the next day but would of participated if I had requested sex. Net result was not an actual increase in sex.
So long story short. What you see as problems solved by an implant. To many men with functioning natural penises were not problems. Or are some of us spending too much time on the internet.
Haha, funny story. Wife has a female friend whose biggest issue with her boyfriend is he crows about just how good he tears her up. She just can't bring herself to tell him that he isn't doing good enough damage to brag.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Fourtytwo00

Postby Fourtytwo00 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:05 am

Check your mind and give it a rest from stress.

12h masturbation isn't normal. Not because it leads to injury but because it's not normal by any standard at least if you're an adult. It's closer to an obsessive - compulsive disorder than to normalcy.

PDE5s tend to give you a big boost when you're already fine. They're more hit or miss when you overthink, sad or slightly depressed.

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:08 pm

Fourtytwo00 wrote:Check your mind and give it a rest from stress.

12h masturbation isn't normal. Not because it leads to injury but because it's not normal by any standard at least if you're an adult. It's closer to an obsessive - compulsive disorder than to normalcy.

PDE5s tend to give you a big boost when you're already fine. They're more hit or miss when you overthink, sad or slightly depressed.

Yes, very OCD behavior but I was on adderall at the time. Amphetamines are known to increase sexual behavior to abnormal levels via dopamine upregulation. I know the stuff is very bad for me and I am addicted to it which is why I cancelled all my prescriptions for it as I would just abuse the bottle until it was gone but in November I met a woman who had some and gave me some and sure enough I fell back into old behaviors and took it and compulsively masterbated for hours. I am sure the vasoconstrictive effects were a nice top off to hinder any natural wound healing that would have occured.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:23 am

Hillywilly wrote:
Yes, very OCD behavior but I was on adderall at the time. Amphetamines are known to increase sexual behavior to abnormal levels via dopamine upregulation. I know the stuff is very bad for me and I am addicted to it which is why I cancelled all my prescriptions for it as I would just abuse the bottle until it was gone but in November I met a woman who had some and gave me some and sure enough I fell back into old behaviors and took it and compulsively masterbated for hours. I am sure the vasoconstrictive effects were a nice top off to hinder any natural wound healing that would have occured.

Yes, in your case then perhaps an implant is an upgrade to a normal dick.
But to sane people it isn't.
It's a great option when ED has ruined our dicks though.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Return to “Implants”