Does this look like HFS or Fibrosis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Hillywilly

Does this look like HFS or Fibrosis

Postby Hillywilly » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:43 am

Please help. I fear my condition has worsened in the past few days. I am wondering if you guys could review my photos and tell me what you think may be going on. Two things that maybe contributed to the worsening.

1) Had sex last week and fluctuated between fully hard and semi (first noticed the deteration)
2) Injected trimix to see if this was all in my head and was erect for about 4 hours but I did get it to semi a few times in that 4 hour window.

As you can see in the photos it seems to compress the veins starting at midshaft and all that tissue upperwards feels rubbery and weak. You guys think this is HFS or Fibrosis?

https://imgur.com/a/buNnr44
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

indeed

Re: Does this look like HFS or Fibrosis

Postby indeed » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:24 pm

I have the same. I can now feel scar tissue on top of my shaft, but i had this big vein also before i felt it.
It's kinda impossible to tell without going to a doc.

To me it doesn't really matter anymore, i tried to fix my HF symptoms for over a year and didn't get anywhere. And cause i tried/had sex with a subpar erection, i'm quite sure i did some more damage.

Imo, don't touch your dick for like a month and if it doesn't get any better and pills/timix are not enough, i'd consider the implant route again. I certainly wish i pursued the implant sooner. Hope to get implanted first half of this year.

Cheers
30 years old. Suspensory ligament repair with Dr. Ralph March 23.
20cm Titan OTR, no RTEs. Dr. Clavell - May 10, 23.

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:34 pm

Thanks man. This shit sucks my dick looked so good in November and now all this shit happens over 3 months.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Dent4ever

Postby Dent4ever » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:40 pm

Same here guys, tough spot to be in cause for me at least, this shit is just getting worse. Tough call on the implant but Ive got an appointment with Hakky on the 20th as well to discuss options. Mine is somewhat below the glans and after 2 negative dopplers, doc said it was more than likely in the corpora and "could" heal, but is unlikely. Im not doing the trimix route that's for sure
42 M. Mild peyronies like symptoms for well over a decade. Mostly related to PFS syndrome I believe. Seriously considering an Implant. Trying to mentally accept the situation, Pills barely work and trimix gel doesn't work, tried injections -hated it.

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:51 pm

It looks good to me, but don’t have the pictures from months ago to compare.
Sorry you think it looks bad. Does it feel different? I’ve used Trimix since 2019 and I can’t feel any scarring, no Peyronies, and mine looks the same as it did prior to ED. Guess I’m lucky! I hope you get the answers you need.
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:41 pm

ETGuy71 wrote:It looks good to me, but don’t have the pictures from months ago to compare.
Sorry you think it looks bad. Does it feel different? I’ve used Trimix since 2019 and I can’t feel any scarring, no Peyronies, and mine looks the same as it did prior to ED. Guess I’m lucky! I hope you get the answers you need.

I do have pictures from before as well. Yes, it looks and feels thinner and very much weakened at the point of scarring hindering stability.

Return to “Implants”