Pics 6 months after IPP

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
GoodWood

Re: Pics 6 months after IPP

Postby GoodWood » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:03 pm

Great result. Congrats.
I’d be curious to talk with you about your decision making process when going from shots to implant. Sent you a PM.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:14 pm

Very nice!
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

ShouldIwait

Postby ShouldIwait » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:05 am

GoodWood wrote:Great result. Congrats.
I’d be curious to talk with you about your decision making process when going from shots to implant. Sent you a PM.

--

LOVED pills when they worked. Pop one in hour before, natural cycle soft-hard-soft. Women didn't know ;)

I LOVED BiMix for the first few years. Small dose...rock hard w full engorgement for 3-4 hours and NO PAIN. BUT...I was comparing it to when pills stopped working reliably.

But as everyone on this site knows...eventually it doesn't work anymore. At their peak, pills were best but 3-hour reliable hardons was great fun with the right partner.

Question I had..like many is when to say "is this working WELL ENOUGH? is it time to try the next step? I love my implant, BUT I would NOT have skipped the BiMix fun, but I wish I had gone w the implant sooner. There were a few years with only marginal success and pain after (Tri and QuadMix) that I could have been much happier with the implant. And the anytime/ Mutiple times a day thing w the implant is pretty great! ALMOST makes me say skip Injections altogether and go with implant as soon as pills stop working really well.

Basically, I would say...advance through the stages faster...Don't suffer when pills or injections only sorta work...move to the next solution and don't fear the implant ;)
57, ED 10-15 years. Pills, Bi, Tri then Quad Mix Injections- all slowly less effective. IPP July 2022 (Penscrotal, Titan, 22 + 1) @6mo back to OEM--7.2"L x 5.5"w

riseagain

Postby riseagain » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:14 am

I totally agree with ShouldIwait, I wish I would of done it in my fifties. For many reasons.
65 yrs old. Married 38 years to an awesome wife. Implanted on 8/4/2022 Titan 24cm XL. Dr Hakky. Loving the implant so far.

ShouldIwait

Postby ShouldIwait » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:49 am

frank66665 wrote:hi I should wait, I was looking for posts about pain in the rod after a week of the post-op, I came across a thread from 2019 where you used qudmix, today do you think that time was better or better today with the implant

Million Dollar question.
I'm 6 mo out form getting my Titan. Before my implant surgery and up until a moth ago I would never have thought so...I got the surgery only because injections started to fail me :(

But I'm starting to REALLY like being able to pump it up and down as many times as I want in a day... can't do that with pills or injections--or natural dick for that matter.

AND as it softens up a bit, I'm also REALLY liking my new flaccid ;)

--But that feeling when your girl surprises you and takes you into her mouth early and you feel yourself growing inside her--god I do miss that so much.
57, ED 10-15 years. Pills, Bi, Tri then Quad Mix Injections- all slowly less effective. IPP July 2022 (Penscrotal, Titan, 22 + 1) @6mo back to OEM--7.2"L x 5.5"w

Return to “Implants”