Eid is on sick leave

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MARKOS2018

Re: Eid is on sick leave

Postby MARKOS2018 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:24 pm

Joe. He insisted that he walk me into the operating room. Made them give me slippers! In operating room he played creedence and pretended he had a guitar. Couldn’t believe how comfortable he made me. Music blaring in Lenox hill hospital.

He is a master at his trade. He went to Japan to teach there and while I was in his office he had a doctor there who wanted to learn how he did his surgery. I was thankful for what he did for me. Guy is great and hope he gets well fast!
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:10 pm

Markos2018 -- what a remarkable story!
I hope others will share theirs and join in wishing this great man a speedy and full recovery.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:46 pm

godspeed.....dr eid....i hope he gets well soon.

He is truly one of this country's national treasures.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

atul21

Postby atul21 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:43 pm

I spoke to Dr. Eid’s office yesterday and was told that he may be out of office for about 2 months. I was still advised to wait till next week and was told if I want they can refer my case to another surgeon.
That is such a bummer and disappointment for me. I know it is not in anyone’s control but I had honestly made up my mind about having this surgery with him. It would have worked perfectly well for me as I am in NJ.
i was all set for my surgery and had even bought the prescription medicines and was going to start showering with hibiclens.
I tried taking appointment from Dr. Nejad at Hackensack but he is not accepting any new patients. Now I have taken appointment with Dr. Robert Valenzuela at Mt. Sinai NYC. Does anyone have any feedback or reviews for him? From the limited posts here about him, he seems to be good and high volume.
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:36 pm

Accept their offer, let them refer you. There is a chance that a referral might have a shorter waiting period. Time is precious to you. As I said before. If Eid recovers ahead of schedule. You can cancel the refferal.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:34 am

I agree with GT1956 — especially if Eid is behind making the referral. That question might be worth asking his team — is this someone Eid recommends and has he possibly trained under him? In my view, a doc who has trained under Eid would have a big advantage over some unknown you’ve barely read about on FT- just my view fwiw.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

atul21

Postby atul21 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:50 am

They told me we can refer you to another surgeon- Dr. Bob Berookhim.
This doctor also works in the same group of hospital as Dr. Eid. I couldn’t find anything about him on FT. Only few videos on youtube etc.
Also, he does surgery by infrapubic method which is different from Dr. Eid which suggests that perhaps he is not trained under Dr. Eid.
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:54 am

hmm...yeah, doesn't sound good -- I had an instant heal from Eid's penoscrotal method. Well so maybe the other guy will be OK if you're reading good things about him.

But I will text Dr. Eid and see if he will give me a recommendation and will let you know.

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:18 pm

Dear Dr. Eid got right back to me -- he recommends Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami.

Franklin_F

Postby Franklin_F » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:12 pm

atul21 wrote:I spoke to Dr. Eid’s office yesterday and was told that he may be out of office for about 2 months. I was still advised to wait till next week and was told if I want they can refer my case to another surgeon.
That is such a bummer and disappointment for me. I know it is not in anyone’s control but I had honestly made up my mind about having this surgery with him. It would have worked perfectly well for me as I am in NJ.
i was all set for my surgery and had even bought the prescription medicines and was going to start showering with hibiclens.
I tried taking appointment from Dr. Nejad at Hackensack but he is not accepting any new patients. Now I have taken appointment with Dr. Robert Valenzuela at Mt. Sinai NYC. Does anyone have any feedback or reviews for him? From the limited posts here about him, he seems to be good and high volume.

If Dr. Eid will be back in 2 months, and you are leaving the country in May, then there is still enough time for you to get this done with him?
31 yrs old. ED from since puberty due to venous leak. Pills worked for 7-8 years and then stopped. Skipped injections, got implanted on 3.11.2023 with Titan Genesis pump 20cm+1.5cm RTEs by Dr. Levine.

Return to “Implants”