Eid is on sick leave

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
newbie443

Re: Eid is on sick leave

Postby newbie443 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:26 am

atul21 wrote:I could also get an appointment to see Dr. Andrew Kramer at Cape Cod after 2 days. I asked Dr. Eid about his feedback on Dr. Valenzuela to which he responded in positive. He did say that Dr. Robert is a very good surgeon but does not do ‘No-Touch’.

So now I have 2 appointments scheduled with Dr. Kramer and Dr. Valenzuela respectively. I could not get an early appointment with Dr. Billy and Dr. Eid’s office refused to help getting me an early appointment with him. Guess I was expecting a little too much?

Any thoughts about Dr. Andrew Kramer?

Regards,
Atul

I type with one finger and it is just to much work to give you a lot of info. Some good and some not so much. Send me PM and I'll get you my number and we talk. Much of it has been posted in the past but that would take a lot of time and reading.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:30 am

I had mine done by Dr. Kramer and had no issues at all, surgery went as planned and no complications. He doesn't do the no touch method, but think infection rates are still quite low overall, and he's a high volume experienced. I know some people had issues with him, but found him to be professional, checked on me afterward and even kept in touch via text for questions I had afterwards.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

atul21

Postby atul21 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:28 pm

Having read a lot of mixed reviews about Dr. Kramer, I canceled my appointment with him. I am now considering Dr. Valenzuela, Dr. Clavell or Dr. Cordon. I am already in touch with them.

Whoever is able to give me an earlier appointment I am going to take. Mentally I have made up my mind that my surgery won’t happen with Dr. Eid who still remains my first choice.

We do what’s best we can do. I wish Dr. Eid comes back soon for the benefit of men at large.
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:33 am

I am wondering why Dr. Kramer prefer LGX over CX and Titan? I noticed that most of his patients on this forum has LGX. I am not saying it is a bad choice. It is assumed to regain more length, but it has less girth and rigidity than CX and Titan.
Every patient is different. An experienced surgeon knows which model addresses each patient and applies it accordingly. Just my 2 cents.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

atul21

Postby atul21 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:21 pm

I consulted Dr. Clavell and Dr. Billy both virtually during this time. Both seemed to be excellent and great. But having deliberated between both I finally went ahead and have booked my surgery with Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami. My surgery is scheduled for the March 2nd. So one week out now.

It had been a huge roller coaster ride full of emotions and anxiety. Now I am just waiting to have this surgery done and move on.

There is no particular reason I chose Dr. Billy over Dr. Clavell. But I can list few differences between the two (and few with Dr. Eid) here-

1) Dr. Clavell leaves you inflated for 4-6 weeks against Dr. Cordon’s choice of 2 weeks.
2) Dr. Cordon wants that the patient comes for a 2 week follow up against no such requirement for Dr. Clavell.
3) Dr. Clavell gives general anaesthesia. Not sure about Dr. Cordon. I am assuming he gives spinal as he follows exact procedure of Dr. Eid.
4) Dr. Cordon offers you to stay one night at the hospital. Dr. Clavell does not.
5) I have read that Dr. Clavell patients have had to pull the pump to have a proper placement. Dr. Cordon mentioned no such thing will be needed after his surgery.
6) Both don’t leave any drain or catheter. This is different from Dr. Eid who discharges you with a catheter.
7) The sutures used by Dr. Billy are same as Dr. Eid for the inside. For outside he used different sutures. A patient does not have to go back to get those removed like in the case if Dr. Eid. Nit sure about Dr. Clavell.
8) Pump placement will be posterior for someone who is relatively young like me at 40. This is for both.
9) Dr. Clavell mention about the nerve block which will keep you pain free for 3-4 days. No such mention was done by Dr. Cordon.

In the end both were ready to give me a priority date and were sympathetic with my situation. I would be equally happy to have my surgery done from either of the 2. But since I can only choose 1, I have gone ahead with Dr. Billy. Now just waiting for the insurance approval.

Meanwhile Dr. Eid has started giving appointments again for Mid-April and May onwards. I tried to reach out to his office and even messaged him directly if he could accommodate me in March. But since that was not ab option I will try to seek a consult from him post my surgery with Dr. Billy and before I fly out.

I am happy to answer specific questions if any. I will also start a new journal about my surgery. I find that not much is available on FT about Dr. Billy Cordon and the members would be well served with more information. Specially because he is seen as one of the next best surgeon after Dr. Eid.

Regards,
Atul
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

Nestor

Postby Nestor » Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:27 pm

atul21 wrote:
Meanwhile Dr. Eid has started giving appointments again for Mid-April and May onwards. I tried to reach out to his office and even messaged him directly if he could accommodate me in March.

Did his office say exactly what day in March he's back?
47; Considering an implant. ED for over a decade. Tested a decade ago for VL, negative. Not hormonal; may be dopamine reward dysfunction.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:13 am

Nestor wrote:
atul21 wrote:Meanwhile Dr. Eid has started giving appointments again for Mid-April and May onwards. I tried to reach out to his office and even messaged him directly if he could accommodate me in March.

Did his office say exactly what day in March he's back?

I don't read anywhere in that post that Eid was available in March.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Nestor

Postby Nestor » Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:12 am

Gt1956 wrote:I don't read anywhere in that post that Eid was available in March.

Sorry I meant April.
47; Considering an implant. ED for over a decade. Tested a decade ago for VL, negative. Not hormonal; may be dopamine reward dysfunction.

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:19 am

atul21 wrote:I consulted Dr. Clavell and Dr. Billy both virtually during this time. Both seemed to be excellent and great. But having deliberated between both I finally went ahead and have booked my surgery with Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami. My surgery is scheduled for the March 2nd. So one week out now.

It had been a huge roller coaster ride full of emotions and anxiety. Now I am just waiting to have this surgery done and move on.

There is no particular reason I chose Dr. Billy over Dr. Clavell. But I can list few differences between the two (and few with Dr. Eid) here-

1) Dr. Clavell leaves you inflated for 4-6 weeks against Dr. Cordon’s choice of 2 weeks.
2) Dr. Cordon wants that the patient comes for a 2 week follow up against no such requirement for Dr. Clavell.
3) Dr. Clavell gives general anaesthesia. Not sure about Dr. Cordon. I am assuming he gives spinal as he follows exact procedure of Dr. Eid.
4) Dr. Cordon offers you to stay one night at the hospital. Dr. Clavell does not.
5) I have read that Dr. Clavell patients have had to pull the pump to have a proper placement. Dr. Cordon mentioned no such thing will be needed after his surgery.
6) Both don’t leave any drain or catheter. This is different from Dr. Eid who discharges you with a catheter.
7) The sutures used by Dr. Billy are same as Dr. Eid for the inside. For outside he used different sutures. A patient does not have to go back to get those removed like in the case if Dr. Eid. Nit sure about Dr. Clavell.
8) Pump placement will be posterior for someone who is relatively young like me at 40. This is for both.
9) Dr. Clavell mention about the nerve block which will keep you pain free for 3-4 days. No such mention was done by Dr. Cordon.

In the end both were ready to give me a priority date and were sympathetic with my situation. I would be equally happy to have my surgery done from either of the 2. But since I can only choose 1, I have gone ahead with Dr. Billy. Now just waiting for the insurance approval.

Meanwhile Dr. Eid has started giving appointments again for Mid-April and May onwards. I tried to reach out to his office and even messaged him directly if he could accommodate me in March. But since that was not ab option I will try to seek a consult from him post my surgery with Dr. Billy and before I fly out.

I am happy to answer specific questions if any. I will also start a new journal about my surgery. I find that not much is available on FT about Dr. Billy Cordon and the members would be well served with more information. Specially because he is seen as one of the next best surgeon after Dr. Eid.

Regards,
Atul

Dr Cordone did my implant. 100% satisfaction. I found him through word of mouth and at the time had never heard of Franktalk.

I think the key is he focuses on penis reconstruction due to severe trauma. His practise is not soley dedicated to implants so he doesn't broadcast implants like some other high volume docs.

I also chose him based on attitude. He was clear, concise friendly but professional and answered all of my questions. I met with another Doc who specializes in very very high volume and I didn't feel comfortable with him, his attitude or "we can do this during your lunch hour." I also spoke to a number of patients and that helped me to decide which direction to go with.

Minimal discomfort, minimal bruising with Dr Cordon's procedure, I was cycling within 7 days, the scar is virtually invisible, no infection, a great care team both before, during surgery and after.

It just works. You have to be patient...everyone heals differently.

If you have questions, ping me. Joe
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:35 am

Nestor wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:I don't read anywhere in that post that Eid was available in March.

Sorry I meant April.

The only clue that I see is the mid April reference. For what little my opinion is worth. For those that have it in their mind that they want an implant from Eid. Now is the time to get your insurance lined up or break open your piggy bank. We've discussed just how much time Eid has left in his career. This health scare is setting the stage for the end. We don't know when it'll be but he has been struck with a health issue that put him out of action for several months. It wasn't a minor thing. Its time to either get it done or get your heart set on another doctor in my opinion.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”