Implant with large penis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThailandBound

Re: Implant with large penis

Postby ThailandBound » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:59 pm

WatNext wrote:
My mentality after 44 years on this planet.... There's no such thing as a small penis, only a small mind.

I’m actually going to have that quote tattooed on my penis. 8-)
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

azmike

Postby azmike » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:58 pm

ThailandBound wrote:
WatNext wrote:
My mentality after 44 years on this planet.... There's no such thing as a small penis, only a small mind.

Reminds me of the old joke:

“ A young man truly in love with his girlfriend decided to have her name tattooed on his penis. Her name was Wendy, and the tattoo was done while the penis was erect, so when it was not erect all you could see was W Y. Shortly after the couple was married they were honeymooning in Jamaica the man was in a bathroom in Jamaica, and standing next to him was a Jamaican man who also had a W Y on his penis. The American said to him "Oh is your girl named Wendy too?" The Jamaican replied, "No, Mr. that says Welcome to Jamaica Have a Nice Day".

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:28 pm

azmike wrote:
ThailandBound wrote:
WatNext wrote:

Reminds me of the old joke:

“ A young man truly in love with his girlfriend decided to have her name tattooed on his penis. Her name was Wendy, and the tattoo was done while the penis was erect, so when it was not erect all you could see was W Y. Shortly after the couple was married they were honeymooning in Jamaica the man was in a bathroom in Jamaica, and standing next to him was a Jamaican man who also had a W Y on his penis. The American said to him "Oh is your girl named Wendy too?" The Jamaican replied, "No, Mr. that says Welcome to Jamaica Have a Nice Day".

You know, i think i just might have a tattoo of a bigger penis tattooed onto my penis.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:45 pm

Here’s my new solution to this important matter of size. 8-)
Attachments
FB5A3304-BD55-4DDB-B5C6-9DF06406B610.jpeg
FB5A3304-BD55-4DDB-B5C6-9DF06406B610.jpeg (942.25 KiB) Viewed 316 times

riseagain

Postby riseagain » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:22 pm

435tjklAS » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:58 pm

riseagain wrote:
Guys, the urofil injections have given me some if not all my girth back. Wife said she can really tell that it has more girth now. I like it.

Mind briefly describing urofill injections? You need them during implant surgery, or is it a thing after you can buy? I'm somewhat familiar with tunica expansion procedure (TEP) that I also think you pay probably a lot for during implant surgery. So if a man with (or about to get) an AMS did want to maintain more than 5.5" girth, how does urofill work?

The Urofil is injected just under the skin of your shaft and down along the shaft. You can put as mush as you want into your shaft. For me all I wanted was to get my girth back and to make the implant softer when inflated. So far it has been great.
65 yrs old. Married 38 years to an awesome wife. Implanted on 8/4/2022 Titan 24cm XL. Dr Hakky. Loving the implant so far.

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Fri May 05, 2023 3:57 pm

riseagain wrote:435tjklAS » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:58 pm

riseagain wrote:
Guys, the urofil injections have given me some if not all my girth back. Wife said she can really tell that it has more girth now. I like it.

Mind briefly describing urofill injections? You need them during implant surgery, or is it a thing after you can buy? I'm somewhat familiar with tunica expansion procedure (TEP) that I also think you pay probably a lot for during implant surgery. So if a man with (or about to get) an AMS did want to maintain more than 5.5" girth, how does urofill work?

The Urofil is injected just under the skin of your shaft and down along the shaft. You can put as mush as you want into your shaft. For me all I wanted was to get my girth back and to make the implant softer when inflated. So far it has been great.

So your erection is softer now when inflated?
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Pre-op: 5.7 x 4.5 top middle & base
Post-op: 5.5 x 4.5 top, 5.1 at base
Phallofill done 9/2023 10 units = +1” girth
Currently 5.5 x5.5”
Grateful, blessed, happy!

Buzzer

Postby Buzzer » Fri May 05, 2023 6:21 pm

If you rely on a women's judgemental opinion get a new woman. Tell her to go get bigger beasts and then come back and talk. There is only so much you can put at risk to your health. If they do not agree, move on this woman is not worthy of you.
Bill
ED for 15 years, married 49 years, age 72, wife age 70. Tried VED and Trimix both failed. AMS CX 21 cm implant installed on 4-18-2023. There are no RTE's inserted. Dr. Yooni Blair University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Fri May 05, 2023 6:47 pm

Buzzer wrote:If you rely on a women's judgemental opinion get a new woman. Tell her to go get bigger beasts and then come back and talk. There is only so much you can put at risk to your health. If they do not agree, move on this woman is not worthy of you.
Bill

Even better than bigger breasts, maybe she can get a tighter pussy
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Buzzer

Postby Buzzer » Fri May 05, 2023 7:25 pm

I not know if there is a procedure to tighten up a pussy. Never heard of it. Talk about putting your women on a guilt trip, that would do it.
Bill
ED for 15 years, married 49 years, age 72, wife age 70. Tried VED and Trimix both failed. AMS CX 21 cm implant installed on 4-18-2023. There are no RTE's inserted. Dr. Yooni Blair University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI

Return to “Implants”