Broken implant / How long can it stay this way?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Dent4ever

Re: Broken implant / How long can it stay this way?

Postby Dent4ever » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:29 pm

Damn brother, Im sorry for all the mishaps you had to endure. I hope this time you get sized correctly and you get many years before another one. Did Clavell say you'd regain some length with cycling or is this permanent because of the repetitive revisions?
42 M. Mild peyronies like symptoms for well over a decade. Mostly related to PFS syndrome I believe. Seriously considering an Implant. Trying to mentally accept the situation, Pills barely work and trimix gel doesn't work, tried injections -hated it.

navy6587

Postby navy6587 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:32 am

It finally happened...yesterday...my pump failed. Had a normal pump up in the morning and left for my volunteer 'job' around 9am with a nominal 5 pumps (usually takes about 25 to effect max erection). In the afternoon, I noticed that, while urinating in the men's room, I was more flacid than before. Tried pumping more and hitting the deflate button but 'nothing' happened. By day's end, in the shower, I was hanging straight down with minimal saline in the cylinders and no reaction from the pump at all. Guess the just slightly more than 5 years from the date of implant is all I'll get. I might try to contact the local Coloplast rep but if the cold reception I got just before and after my procedure in 2018, I don't think they give a damn. Anyway...no revision for me. Don't trust the uros nor the product. Have a great day y'all!
77; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

Pamen116

Postby Pamen116 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:09 pm

navy6587 wrote:It finally happened...yesterday...my pump failed. Had a normal pump up in the morning and left for my volunteer 'job' around 9am with a nominal 5 pumps (usually takes about 25 to effect max erection). In the afternoon, I noticed that, while urinating in the men's room, I was more flacid than before. Tried pumping more and hitting the deflate button but 'nothing' happened. By day's end, in the shower, I was hanging straight down with minimal saline in the cylinders and no reaction from the pump at all. Guess the just slightly more than 5 years from the date of implant is all I'll get. I might try to contact the local Coloplast rep but if the cold reception I got just before and after my procedure in 2018, I don't think they give a damn. Anyway...no revision for me. Don't trust the uros nor the product. Have a great day y'all!

Hey brother sorry to hear this. I am too worried about the product and procedure. Would you ever consider a malleable ?
30 yrs old. Current IPP failed in 2022. Waiting revision. No insurance. I’ve had both Titan & AMS.

navy6587

Postby navy6587 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:14 pm

Never!
77; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:01 am

navy6587 wrote:I might try to contact the local Coloplast rep but if the cold reception I got just before and after my procedure in 2018, I don't think they give a damn. Anyway...no revision for me. Don't trust the uros nor the product. Have a great day y'all!

Am sorry to hear that. Was told that the Coloplast has a lifetime warranty (for the unit, not the surgery).
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

Rov999

Postby Rov999 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:06 am

yes, lifetime warranty but for just one failure..after that you have to do it all over again
Titan otr 22 +3 rte, tep + graft at the base,16 August 2023

Return to “Implants”