2 days away from Becoming Bionic

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rebz89

Re: 2 days away from Becoming Bionic

Postby Rebz89 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:22 am

ThailandBound wrote:
Rebz89 wrote:
ThailandBound wrote:
Hey Amigo. Have you launched yours officially yet? As in sex? If so, curious how it was for you? Or are you still just cycling? And how had that been? Especially the earliest days. Changes in size and ease of activation/deflation? Thanks!

Yes have trialled it ( couldn't wait ) :P it works great nothing compares to the hardness even as a fit 17 year nothing beats the strength. I'm cycling twice a day for an hour a time did hour and half this morning ad wanting to get some size back but yeah was a little discomfort at first but now hardly any pain at all and get the 6 weeks all clear soon. Second appointment with my ED nurse on Friday. She showed me how to cycle a couple weeks back and just told me to Inflate once a day and deflate but taken it upon myself to do hour sessions.

Healed super quickly.
First shown hot to pump was rock hard and a little painful but a couple sessions in and a bath helps. Now I can cycle with one hand and the bulb and softened heaps so find it very easy.

Change in appearance and size wise I've lost some length and girth but it's early on some people wait 6 to 12 months to get gains back just a slow process but I've noticed a difference already
It curves slightly to the left I think because that's how I had it sitting whilst I was healing and it's stayed that way a little ut hay I have a rock hard working penis I'm over the moon just trying to manipulate the pump lower into the scrotum as its high close to the base ay the moment.

Happy to show and tell pm me

This is most encouraging. I hope to be back in the game by late March (when i’ll visit my girlfriend in Thailand). I will be 10 weeks postop then, and your success has given me optimism that my goal is indeed attainable! Appreciate your reply.

Glad yo help. Everyone is differant and heals differant though of course but I'm type 1 diabetic and a slow healer cuts last months but this was super quick and you couldn't even tell at 3 weeks that I had work done. And just try and get the cycling in before your visit. Will get rid of the discomfort and help you get used to it. Hard not to want to u flatw it regularly to be honest as havent been able to for so long haha. Enjot
33 UK NHS patient
AMS 700 23cm implanted 13th Dec 2022.
Type1 diabetic.
Tried pills and injections before finally getting the implant.
Happy to share pictures and story.

pepesilvia

Postby pepesilvia » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:39 pm

UPDATE 2/24

I made it to the other side!! Went under the knife early morning on 1/20 with Dr Eid and his team, and now I'm finally back home on the west coast! All in all the 2+ day bed rest in the hotel wasn't terrible, pain and discomfort was pretty mild and I returned to Dr Eid's office on Monday to remove catheter and activate my implant! I flew home later that evening (airport and flight was a little annoying given the soreness) and once home I took my first bath to cycle the device. Biggest challenge so far is being confident that I've fully deflated the device, if anyone has any tips or indicators to look for during these early days of cycling I'm all ears!

At this point I'm very happy with how everything has gone, Dr Eid is incredibly professional and it definitely comes thru in his process, his staff and the entire experience. I don't want to make it seem like my recovery has been a walk in the park, however the anticipation far and away had me fearing the worst and I've been pleasantly surprised. Dr Eid's office is going to send me all details related to implant and sizing here shortly.

Thank you all so much for the kind words, so grateful for this community and all of the support!! Any questions at all I'm happy to help!
35 y/o west coast USA
ED for 9 years due to spinal injury
Implanted 1/20/23 with Dr Eid
Activation on day 3

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:50 am

Congratulations! So happy you’ve taken the time to keep us updated.

Yep, i can’t really say i enjoyed my flight home that much either. Wasn’t miserable, but walking through the giant terminal having just had surgery on my penis 72 hours prior was a bit unnerving. I’m normally a strong person but admit i did feel delicate and vulnerable. I intentionally used a very light roll aboard with minimal stuff to keep weight down. Under 20 pounds but was paranoid lifting it into the overhead. Of course a lady lugging a bag that looked like she’d packed her dumbbells cake up behind me and asked for help lifting hers. I had to decline and said i’m sorry, i just had surgery. She gave me a bit of an “oh brother” frown. Whatever.

Hope your recovery goes very well! Please keep us posted.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

TuffDadSF

Postby TuffDadSF » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:12 am

"Biggest challenge so far is being confident that I've fully deflated the device"

I had the same challenge because even though I know I'm fully deflated, I'm still sticking out with a slight erection!

My experience is that you can feel the tubes running inside your penis feel flat like a ribbon meaning there is no saline in them.

I'm about 8 days after my operation now and realizing that I was always a grower so having the extra "stuff" in my penis makes it always stick out now. I'm told that the tubes will get softer with time and eventually being deflated my penis will point downwards again. Also, having a big swollen scrotum isn't helping the situation!
53yo gay male. ED since 40's. Tried pills (headaches) & shots (spontaneity gone, long erections). Implanted with Titan OT on Jan 17th, 2023.

pepesilvia

Postby pepesilvia » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:36 pm

ThailandBound wrote:Congratulations! So happy you’ve taken the time to keep us updated.

Yep, i can’t really say i enjoyed my flight home that much either. Wasn’t miserable, but walking through the giant terminal having just had surgery on my penis 72 hours prior was a bit unnerving. I’m normally a strong person but admit i did feel delicate and vulnerable. I intentionally used a very light roll aboard with minimal stuff to keep weight down. Under 20 pounds but was paranoid lifting it into the overhead. Of course a lady lugging a bag that looked like she’d packed her dumbbells cake up behind me and asked for help lifting hers. I had to decline and said i’m sorry, i just had surgery. She gave me a bit of an “oh brother” frown. Whatever.

Hope your recovery goes very well! Please keep us posted.

Thanks brother! Sounds almost identical to my experience, I was very fortunate to have a life long friend accompany me thru out the trip and procedure. I did get assistance getting to the gate so it was nice skipping the line thru security. I did have a moment where I feel asleep waiting for flight and when I woke up to use the restroom I felt a bit of the ‘what the hell did I do to myself’. Once home and a decent night sleep everything started to feel much better. Can’t wait to start using this thing!
35 y/o west coast USA
Activation on day 3

pepesilvia

Postby pepesilvia » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:42 pm

TuffDadSF wrote:"Biggest challenge so far is being confident that I've fully deflated the device"

I had the same challenge because even though I know I'm fully deflated, I'm still sticking out with a slight erection!

My experience is that you can feel the tubes running inside your penis feel flat like a ribbon meaning there is no saline in them.

I'm about 8 days after my operation now and realizing that I was always a grower so having the extra "stuff" in my penis makes it always stick out now. I'm told that the tubes will get softer with time and eventually being deflated my penis will point downwards again. Also, having a big swollen scrotum isn't helping the situation!

Same here, always a grower so you make a good point in it will take some getting used too. Dr said ‘forgive my language but you need to squeeze the shit out of the penis to fully deflate, start at the shaft and work your way down into pubis like a bottle of tooth paste’ which is unnerving to say the least :lol:

Yes the swollen scrotum has definitely been annoying, but hey we’re still super early into recovery. Can’t wait to return to a new normal!
35 y/o west coast USA
Activation on day 3

pepesilvia

Postby pepesilvia » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:39 pm

2 Week Update!!

Life is crazy!! I think back 2 weeks ago and try and remember my state of mind before going into surgery, and it’s wild how time can heal so many things!

I got my stitches out and 2 week post op follow up (with my local urologist, who had trained under Dr Eid at least somewhat I believe) and everything so far is looking fantastic! Pump placement is perfect, swelling has all but subsided and I’m feeling very confident in my decision to spend the extra time and money to visit a world class surgeon.

I’ve grown quite sick and tired of 2 baths a day for 30min, however it does make cycling quite pain free. It’s more of an ache in different areas of the penis when inflating, but it tends to subside in a matter of minutes. Dr Eid said essentially I should continue to cycle twice daily until there’s no more ache, most likely another 4-5 weeks.

Size seems pretty damn close to preop with an increase in girth (Dr Eid predicted this and he’s on the money). Not being cleared for sexual activity I have yet to gauge size with glans engorged so I know there’s still some additional size there.

Flaccid life is slowly but surely becoming normal, I still get twinges in the penis every so often and having an additional roommate in the scrotum has taken some getting used to but it’s progressing. For the first week it was a little strange feeling the crinkled up garden hose in my dick however it’s only becoming increasingly normal.

As always, forever grateful for the support and encouragement of this community, and I’m always here to answer any questions!
35 y/o west coast USA
Activation on day 3

Return to “Implants”