Countdown To Surgery: 2-27-23 w/Dr Jeff Brady, Orlando

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cigar56

Countdown To Surgery: 2-27-23 w/Dr Jeff Brady, Orlando

Postby Cigar56 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:26 pm

Well, no turning back now! LOL. Although, I have read stories of guys who freaked out and cancelled the very day of the surgery. I'm not going to be that guy. I am in my sixties and have struggled with ED for most of my adult life. I've tried everything -- pills, pumps, injections -- you name it. Over the years I have been able to cobble together somewhat suitable erections, but now I am entering the final frontier because I am old enough to qualify for the implant surgery under Medicare. So here I go. I'm excited!

I was scheduled for surgery for January '23, but I pushed the date to February for unrelated personal reasons. I am not at all worried about the surgery. After all my research, I've decided that I am in good hands with Dr. Brady. As I go through this process, I'll try to post updates. However, if you have questions, the best way to reach me will be via texting to my Google Voice number. Sometimes I simply don't get to post as much on Franktalk.org as I would like. My Google Voice number is 407-205-9745. If you are curious about my journey or have questions, just text me at that number. I also will try to post some updates here as well.

To get ready I have started pumping with a medical grade vacuum pump and I am actually seeing some increase in the length of my penis. Dr. Brady recommended that I pump once or twice a day for 6-8 weeks. But he also notes that the use of the pump "is not considered mandatory nor is it considered stand of care for penile prosthetic surgery."

Yet he notes that pumping pre-surgery "may help us regain length by increasing compliance (ability to stretch) of the corporal bodies (erectile bodies). This may help us to place the largest device possible."

So far, so good. I'm not afraid or apprehensive about anything. I just want Dr. Brady to implant me with the biggest new dick possible. LOL.

Wish me luck!
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

ThailandBound

Re: Countdown To Surgery: 2-27-23 w/Dr Jeff Brady, Orlando

Postby ThailandBound » Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:33 pm

And best wishes to you! I’m 12 days post op now and feeling great! For me, the worst part in reality was being where you are now, literally counting down the days. The day prior, as i sat alone in a hotel room contemplating what would happen the following day felt like the longest day of my life. Then, you enter the hospital and at the point you’re just along for the ride. Next thing you’re waking up asking “that’s it? it’s over?”.

Of course, the hard part, the wait is over. Then begins the recovery journey which for me was much less arduous than i’d anticipated. Only 1 pain pill and 3 tylenol since day of surgery. I’m very optimistic.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

cobylinks

Postby cobylinks » Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:32 pm

Best of luck
Dr. Brady did mine and I couldn't be more pleased with the results.
Just remember frozen peas for the first couple of days.
If you live anywhere close to Orlando then Dr. Brady is the Dr. to see.
Received implants 10/4/19 Coloplast 24cm + 1cm RTE
Dr. Brady, Orlando, Fl

TwoStep

Postby TwoStep » Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:21 pm

How did it go?

Cigar56 wrote:Well, no turning back now! LOL. Although, I have read stories of guys who freaked out and cancelled the very day of the surgery. I'm not going to be that guy. I am in my sixties and have struggled with ED for most of my adult life. I've tried everything -- pills, pumps, injections -- you name it. Over the years I have been able to cobble together somewhat suitable erections, but now I am entering the final frontier because I am old enough to qualify for the implant surgery under Medicare. So here I go. I'm excited!

I was scheduled for surgery for January '23, but I pushed the date to February for unrelated personal reasons. I am not at all worried about the surgery. After all my research, I've decided that I am in good hands with Dr. Brady. As I go through this process, I'll try to post updates. However, if you have questions, the best way to reach me will be via texting to my Google Voice number. Sometimes I simply don't get to post as much on Franktalk.org as I would like. My Google Voice number is 407-205-9745. If you are curious about my journey or have questions, just text me at that number. I also will try to post some updates here as well.

To get ready I have started pumping with a medical grade vacuum pump and I am actually seeing some increase in the length of my penis. Dr. Brady recommended that I pump once or twice a day for 6-8 weeks. But he also notes that the use of the pump "is not considered mandatory nor is it considered stand of care for penile prosthetic surgery."

Yet he notes that pumping pre-surgery "may help us regain length by increasing compliance (ability to stretch) of the corporal bodies (erectile bodies). This may help us to place the largest device possible."

So far, so good. I'm not afraid or apprehensive about anything. I just want Dr. Brady to implant me with the biggest new dick possible. LOL.

Wish me luck!

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:28 pm

His stats says he hasn't visited since January 26 2023.
Not sure why? He seemed really upbeat about the pending surgery.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”