Pleasantly surprised

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jasainuk

Re: Pleasantly surprised

Postby jasainuk » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:57 pm

Rebz89 wrote:
jasainuk wrote:
Rebz89 wrote:

Hi I met my surgeon at the fertility clinic at King's college hospital and he did the surgery at guys and St thomas hospital as they have now outsourced implant surgery's recently.

I had seen Dr Muir :) pm me if you need any pics or help with anything. Hard to find NHS/UK people here

Thanks for your reply.

There are a few of us in the forum or a few that have had the implant surgery via the NHS.

I am hoping to be referred to Dr Ralph at UCLH but already been referred to Sheffield's doctor.
There are a few guys here that have had the op done at UCLH.

Thanks for offering your PM. Much appreciated.

October26

Re: Pleasantly surprised

Postby October26 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:32 pm

Timmy406 wrote:What are you pleasantly surprised about when finally going bionic (having an implant)? This could be both mental and physical.
And what caught you off guard, in other words, what was more challenging than you expected it to be?

I was surprised at how little swelling, bruising or pain was involved. I was also expecting some loss of length, but the opposite occurred. My erect penis is longer and thicker than I remember it being when I was young. I was warned about the flaccid size of the Titan being large, but I was still surprised to see the size of the flaccid penis.
Coloplast Titan 22 cm + 1.5 cm RTE 10/26/2020

Return to “Implants”