AMS implanted guys

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Badspartan

AMS implanted guys

Postby Badspartan » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:28 pm

Yesterday I had an appointment with my doctor and the AMS rep. After the Doctor was finished the AMS rep came into the exam room to give me a lesson on the use of the implant. Very informative! After I pumped and deflated for him so he could see I knew have to do it, he commented on my deflation technique. I simply pressed the button and squeezed my penis pretty aggressively. He said I didn’t have to do that. Wanted me to try to hit the deflate button and stop at that, letting some of the fluid out but kinda just equalizing between the reservoir and the implants. He said that would equal a nicer flaccid. Also he encouraged a pretty aggressive cycling regiment. Pump up at least 2x a day but not to the point of pain and leave it pumped up a good amount of time. He suggested a 2hr time frame. How does this measure up to other of you who have an AMS cx700.
Thanks to all of you who are helping answer my questions along this journey!!
67 years old. ED 10 yrs. Insulin dependent diabetes HBP heart disease. Implanted 11/30/22 AMS CX 18 cm 3 cm rte

oldog12

Re: AMS implanted guys

Postby oldog12 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:32 pm

Good to hear. This is what I've been doing, and it is working out very well.
Age 70; Radical prostatectomy 11/2018; Married 46+ yrs.
AMS 700 CX Jan. 6, 2022 with Dr. Shawn Blick/Phoenix

Artpe54

Postby Artpe54 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:41 pm

Pretty much what I’ve been doing.

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:06 pm

I’ve always been contrary. That being said, when it comes to your implant as long as it isn’t dangerous I think it’s best to do what you’re most comfortable with.

I am just past three whole years with my LGX. I love this thing. I don’t even really think about life before I had it.

I squeeze to deflate. It provides a softer flaccid and a better hang. If I leave mine to deflate to pressure equalization, I look (to me, anyhow) like I’m semi erect. Squeezing fluid out of the cylinders makes it feel much more like a soft, pre surgical flaccid dick.

It’s plenty big enough flaccid with the fluid squeezed out. I’m 5 1/4, maybe 5 1/2 soft and it expands to 6 3/4 when I inflate fully. If you spent your first 60+ years as a grower, walking around with a 5+ inch softy is more than enough.

With my AMS equipment, if I’m not fully deflated when I start to pump, I don’t feel that push or initial rush of fluid when I first squeeze. After all this time, the pump feels hard as a rock after first 10-20 mashes in the bulb. Truthfully, 20-25 squeezes has me hard enough for intercourse. But to stretch things to where I feel it, to get max size, and to get that really good angle it can be 50 squeezes or more.

I wasn’t sure I’d be as thrilled with the LGX as I am because of some girth loss. It’s really tough, however, to not like an implant that so closely emulates a real penis….albeit one that doesn’t shrink so much in cold water.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:21 pm

I have the CX, and it will be my dicks second birthday next month. I pretty much got the same advice when I saw the AMS rep, and everything he told you is correct, especially the daily cycling instructions.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Return to “Implants”