Good word about Frank Talk

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Badspartan

Good word about Frank Talk

Postby Badspartan » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:46 pm

Had an appointment today, 5th week checkup. My incision is still not healed, but Dr said it still looks ok. He doesn’t think there is an infection. He checked the incision thoroughly and cleaned it also pumped and deflated the implant. The he left and sent the sales rep for AMS in to give me a lesson. I told him that I already been inflating and deflating without my Dr. knowledge. He commented that I must be wearing out the video that I received with my paperwork. I said no that I was a member of Frank Talk and had been getting good information there. He said he was also a member and checked in occasionally. We talked a while and he asked me to demonstrate my ability to pump and deflate. He was shocked that I put 10 good pumps in and then deflated. Really talked good about this site. Good news is I’m free to cycle, bad news no sex because of the incision
67 years old. ED 10 yrs. Insulin dependent diabetes HBP heart disease. Implanted 11/30/22 AMS CX 18 cm 3 cm rte

Agfa13

Re: Good word about Frank Talk

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:18 pm

Glad to hear!
Wish I know about FT before my surgery.
It would have given me pause to look for another opinion and find another Dr. covered by my insurance at the time I was robbed of length!
Do the work and ask questions...oh, almost forgot. pretty sure I would have saved myself $100 from the Dr. showing how to inject myself.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

newbie443

Re: Good word about Frank Talk

Postby newbie443 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:17 pm

Badspartan wrote:Had an appointment today, 5th week checkup. My incision is still not healed, but Dr said it still looks ok. He doesn’t think there is an infection. He checked the incision thoroughly and cleaned it also pumped and deflated the implant. The he left and sent the sales rep for AMS in to give me a lesson. I told him that I already been inflating and deflating without my Dr. knowledge. He commented that I must be wearing out the video that I received with my paperwork. I said no that I was a member of Frank Talk and had been getting good information there. He said he was also a member and checked in occasionally. We talked a while and he asked me to demonstrate my ability to pump and deflate. He was shocked that I put 10 good pumps in and then deflated. Really talked good about this site. Good news is I’m free to cycle, bad news no sex because of the incision

Great news that there is no infection. Good luck and speedy healing.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Return to “Implants”