Hear from ladies

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Manonfire

Hear from ladies

Postby Manonfire » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:55 pm

I was implanted in 2017. Just was wondering if any ladies read these boards and had any comments on sexual experience with their implanted male partner. Any comments on satisfaction, issues, or concerns? Does the implant feel too hard or unnatural? Or, is the sex better with the implant? My lady has commented that it is harder or a bit too firm. I've offered her to not pump it up as much but she says, "Leave it alone."
Age 51, had prostate cancer. Surgery to remove prostate 12/17. Implanted 3/18, at VA Medical center in Cincinnati. AMS, LGX 15cm, 3cm RTEs.

mikestap

Re: Hear from ladies

Postby mikestap » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:29 pm

Let’s respect the moderator’s interest in keeping this a men’s-only forum.
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:49 pm

First, it is my understanding that women are not allowed to join FT. I believe this was decided a long time ago. I don't have a firm opinion on this decision but I can respect that at one time there might of been issues. Do remember that anyone can read posts in all non member sections like this one. They just can't post comments.
My doctors nurse has told me that she has visited here before. She didn't make any comments on what she had read.
I feel like your wife has given you conflicting info. She says its too hard but declines a softer penis. I can understand this to mean that it is harder than a natural penis. Btw, she is also saying that she prefers it harder by declining fewer pumps.
You can read her statement any way that you want. Pehaps you might try a month or two of secretly using fewer pumps to see her long term reaction. My guess is she'll ask if your implant is failing. Or you can take at her word, its harder that it used to be & she likes it.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:06 pm

I would sincerely like to hear what wives think about implants, I might find out what women like best
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

ScrewedbyDoctors

Postby ScrewedbyDoctors » Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:38 pm

I have a woman friend who told me that she had a boyfriend with an implant and that she loved it, the implant was the only thing she missed from her ex boyfriend
I had a trauma 2 years ago, caused me narrowing, dent and shortening. PRP injections three months ago=worse narrowing, and worse ED. Now I only have two choices: impotent or implant. Born in 1975, in a relationship with girlfriend fir 4 years

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:04 am

mikestap wrote:Let’s respect the moderator’s interest in keeping this a men’s-only forum.

There is no prohibition on women reading nor on members relaying their women's comments. Of course, a man filtering his wife's/partners' comments could skew the message a little, but I hear the OP's request; What do women think? (A question asked and unanswered through the ages, by the way.)
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:47 am

I'm sure a female could make up a fake name and join here. Not sure why they would do that though.

Here's my wife's comments about my implant:
First time ever using it - "It's a little shorter, isn't it?" (yea, thanks dear for that ego kill)

At one year out - Me: "Would you be ok if I never got the implant?" Her: immediately "NO"

At two years out - Me: "If I didn't get the implant and we couldn't have sex anymore would you be fine with that?"
Her: immediately "NO"

One month or so ago during sex - Her: "OMG your cock makes me cum so hard! I've never cum so much ever!"

Bottom line- if it works that's all I'm worried about.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”