Post op Blood leaking penis tip in drops normal 3 wks out?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Wolfrayet1

Post op Blood leaking penis tip in drops normal 3 wks out?

Postby Wolfrayet1 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:43 pm

About 3 weeks out implant scrotal approach. Reservoir in rezia space

Excruciating pain for 2 weeks w a few days lessening. Then pain everywhere down there shot way up and urinating is very painful. Blood drops leak from the penis a few times an hour. Seems to be a few more blood drops at the end of urination too. Everything everywhere down there hurts and so does my bladder. Urine test shows outrageous RBC value.

Anyone else have blood leakage and blood in their urine this long post op?

Blood work doesn’t seem to show infection though there are lots of posts of infections happening later the first year.

Daytripper

Re: Post op Blood leaking penis tip in drops normal 3 wks out?

Postby Daytripper » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:15 am

Wolf it’s unfortunate all the complications you have experienced I’ve read your post including the ones you deleted describing a very disorganized surgery team. You mentioned your RBC counts from your urine what was your doctors assessment from these test?
62 yrs old first implanted 9/4/2012 Titan OTR, lasted 10 years failed on 9/7/2022. Revision by Dr. Clavell 4/5/2023. 24cm + 1cm RTE's, Titan OTR. 110CC cloverleaf reservoir. Penoscrotal both times.

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:25 am

Go see your doctor ASAP. None of this sounds OK.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Pau1pau1

Postby Pau1pau1 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:56 am

Totally agree , get back to see the doc asap!
At 3 weeks you should be over the worst of the procedure not dripping blood.

Wolfrayet1

Postby Wolfrayet1 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:02 am

Daytripper wrote:Wolf it’s unfortunate all the complications you have experienced I’ve read your post including the ones you deleted describing a very disorganized surgery team. You mentioned your RBC counts from your urine what was your doctors assessment from these test?

Surgeon said may be infection in pee pipe and to get more tests. The pain is not like post op but certainly never expected this much pain almost continuously this long. The implant has been pumped a few times and the incision seems clear so far. Trying to focus on a good outcome but it’s been bumpy. When I saw the blood drops on the floor the first time I had to stare at it a minute to be sure that’s what I was seeing. I really hate writing anything that will scare anyone off wanting the surgery.

Not the best Christmas.

Daytripper

Postby Daytripper » Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:05 am

I really hate writing anything that will scare anyone off wanting the surgery.

Wolf we all come to these forums to have an exchange of ideas, opinions and information dont worry about scaring people off with your post. Also keep in mind the advice posted here is not a substitution for seeing a doctor.

urinating is very painful

Pain (burning) while urinating can be from an UTI and can be confirmed by a urinalysis test where you pee in a cup, you can have this done for $49 and any lab test now outlets or like in your area. This is treated with antibiotics.

Blood drops leak from the penis a few times an hour.

I had this symptom before and my urologist performed a cystoscopy test where a camera and probe are used to check your urethra and bladder. This is covered by most insurance and is pain free but with a little discomfort.
Im surprised your doctor didnt already perform this for you when you reported blood in your urine.

It goes without saying Im not a doctor and my comments are based solely and what treatments I have had personally. Most importantly you need to take charge of your medical care, if your current doctor is not responding then seek a second opinion with another doctor. Best of luck.
62 yrs old first implanted 9/4/2012 Titan OTR, lasted 10 years failed on 9/7/2022. Revision by Dr. Clavell 4/5/2023. 24cm + 1cm RTE's, Titan OTR. 110CC cloverleaf reservoir. Penoscrotal both times.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:20 am

Have to agree with most, go see your doc asap!
Blood dripping from your penis is not good at any time.
Sorry the pain is so bad.
Best of Luck.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

HikerMan

Postby HikerMan » Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:27 am

Wolfrayet1 wrote:About 3 weeks out implant scrotal approach. Reservoir in rezia space

Excruciating pain for 2 weeks w a few days lessening. Then pain everywhere down there shot way up and urinating is very painful. Blood drops leak from the penis a few times an hour. Seems to be a few more blood drops at the end of urination too. Everything everywhere down there hurts and so does my bladder. Urine test shows outrageous RBC value.

Anyone else have blood leakage and blood in their urine this long post op?

Blood work doesn’t seem to show infection though there are lots of posts of infections happening later the first year.

I'm exactly 8 days in and I have no swelling, blood leakage or anything else for that matter.
None of that sounds correct.

I would get that checked Pronto.
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

Wolfrayet1

Postby Wolfrayet1 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:03 pm

Thanks guys for the support. There are stones in a kidney though not huge tests show, but there was not blood drips in my shorts or on the floor before surgery. Evenings tend to be pain worse.

Pain is down this morning back to where it was a few days ago. Sleep at most 2 hours without waking up. Hopefully it’s progress & continues. Thinking anything other than positive is just too scary.
Last edited by Wolfrayet1 on Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

mikestap

Postby mikestap » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:51 pm

Wolf,
Hate to hear you’re having problems. That said, what is wrong with you? Get your ass to the ER. What doctor has office hours this weekend?

You’ve done all this work to get here. I would not F it up now.
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

Return to “Implants”