Roll Call - Who Joined the Bionic Brotherhood in 2022?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Flounder

Roll Call - Who Joined the Bionic Brotherhood in 2022?

Postby Flounder » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:47 pm

As this year is quickly coming to a close, I thought it would be nice to hear a from everyone who took the final step in ‘22 to take back what ED stole from them. Please update us; how’s it going?
Enjoying your new toy? Rewards or Regrets? Is the implant meeting your expectations?

It’s an open forum always getting new readers who would probably like to hear some condensed comments from recently implanted guys. Revisions in ‘22 count too.

As for myself, my signature tells much of my story. I’ve been cycling a little over 2weeks now. Still some minor discomforts but soon ready to try it out. I have no doubts this was the best thing to do for myself and our marriage. Having a good outcome and knowing what I do now; my only regret is not getting the implant as soon as possible after my prostatectomy.
A-69, M-44, Battling ED since partial NS-Prostatectomy 2012 plus SRT for PCa return 2016
Pills & injections ran their course. Implant 11/11/22 by Dr. Eid.
Titan Classic 22cm, LH cylinder trimmed, Ectopic reservoir placement.

Badspartan

Re: Roll Call - Who Joined the Bionic Brotherhood in 2022?

Postby Badspartan » Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:14 pm

I was implanted 4 weeks ago. No pain to speak of. The incision is taking a little longer to heal but that’s probably because of the diabetes. I see the surgeon and rep next week so they can show me how this thing works. I’m already cycling 2x a day. I can get 10-15 pumps In before the bulb gets too hard. Love the implant so far and looking forward to “activation “
67 years old. ED 10 yrs. Insulin dependent diabetes HBP heart disease. Implanted 11/30/22 AMS CX 18 cm 3 cm rte

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:37 pm

June 1st here

Best surgery I ever had. Works flawlessly
Last edited by Floridaspeedo on Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

HikerMan

Postby HikerMan » Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:41 pm

Flounder wrote:As this year is quickly coming to a close, I thought it would be nice to hear a from everyone who took the final step in ‘22 to take back what ED stole from them. Please update us; how’s it going?
Enjoying your new toy? Rewards or Regrets? Is the implant meeting your expectations?

It’s an open forum always getting new readers who would probably like to hear some condensed comments from recently implanted guys. Revisions in ‘22 count too.

As for myself, my signature tells much of my story. I’ve been cycling a little over 2weeks now. Still some minor discomforts but soon ready to try it out. I have no doubts this was the best thing to do for myself and our marriage. Having a good outcome and knowing what I do now; my only regret is not getting the implant as soon as possible after my prostatectomy.

Wow, so true.
I got implanted 12/22/22.
Everything so far has been flawless.
The only thing I didn't like is that my original surgeon told me you could still function after a Prostatectomy.

Brutal facts here, guys

1. Once your prostate is removed, your hard-on is over with forever.
2. Don't think any pill, vacuum device, injection or anything else for that matter is going to work very long, or work at all.
3. You may get some "engorgement" but nothing that you can actually use in a sexual setting.
4. Anybody telling you different is lying to you.

If your prostate has to be removed, you basically have no other option than an implant.
I tried everything and every parlour truck imaginable.
Nothing worked for penetrative sex.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but these are the facts the Prostate surgeons won't tell you.
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

Maddawg

Postby Maddawg » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:18 am

I fall in this group. Nov 15th by Dr. Lentz Raleigh. Please with the results!
Born 1982 - Married 21yrs— BPH & ED for 10yrs. All solutions failed.
Implanted 11/15/22 Duke - Dr Lentz -
Coloplast Titan 26cm +3cm RTE 125 res

oldog12

Postby oldog12 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:23 am

January 6, 2022 for me. Wish I had it done soon after prostatectomy in 2018.
Age 70; Radical prostatectomy 11/2018; Married 46+ yrs.
AMS 700 CX Jan. 6, 2022 with Dr. Shawn Blick/Phoenix

Mikedsy

Postby Mikedsy » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:40 am

Not joining until 2023, but I have to respond to HikerMan saying it's over after prostatectomy. Have seen many posts from men who did recover, though I do think my surgeon was over optimistic in my case. For me, injections worked for a little over a year. Not ideal but it worked. Have seen comments from men that had success with injections for 10 years or more.
Prostatectomy 1/28/2021 @ age 62
No response from pills, Injections 4/12/2021, Salvage radiation 3/21/2022, Injections stopped working 8/2022, Implant 4/11/2023 AMS CX 18 w/1 cm rte on right side only. Penoscrotal with separate incision for reservoir.

brianroa7

Postby brianroa7 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:04 pm

I was implanted April 1. I’m very pleased with it. The implant works great and it’s so nice being able to please my wife as long as she wants without rushing. I used to rush because if I could even get an erectioni might not keep it.

The only thing I’m disappointed with is the shape when it’s deflated. It points severely to the left. It might have improved slightly over the last 8 months but it is still far from natural looking like was advertised. I don’t mind that it’s a bit stiffer than a natural flaccid but really dislike the curve. I never had that at all before the implant. My wife doesn’t care and the erection is fantastic. It’s just a bit embarrassing to be pointing to the left in the locker room.

Would I do it again? ABSOLUTELY! It’s so much better than injections and we make pumping up part of foreplay.
58, implanted with 22 cm Titan (no RTE's) on April 1, 2022. Complete ED started after High Dose Rate Brachytherapy for prostate cancer. Tried everything else first but nothing worked. Wonderfully supportive wife!

bloomingguy

Postby bloomingguy » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:43 pm

Bionic End of July, has worked wonderful since. I had serious doubts about my choice until the 16th week, when the swelling subsided. My wife loves it and I can live with the pump resting against my groin (wish it stayed in the middle of the ball sack). Another plus is that I hated the "Turtleing" of my penis years prior to the implant. It has a more normal look now.

I had to learn different techniques to pumping and deflating. It would partially re inflate overnight, I now deflate and then pump once. That works better. I pump every other night because my glans is tender cycling every night. I am concerned about cycling in April/May since in my occupation I work 80+ hours per week (I own a garden center).

Northern Ohio. I will be 70 in april.
Born 1953, Implant July 2022 University Hospital using the Titan 18cm +1RTE. Northern Ohio

Harleydawg53

Postby Harleydawg53 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:56 pm

Implanted April of 22; wish I had done it a couple of years ago, nice to have a dick that only goes soft , when YOU want it too !

Lost a little size , but slowly gaining it back , hope that continues!
69 y/0, ed for approx 25 years, pills worked up until 2-years ago, tri-mix lots of different mixtures, none worked worth a crap, Bad V/l , implanted 4/20/22 dr Perito / Miami -he’s pretty damn good at what he does. titan, with genesis pump 21 cm…

Return to “Implants”