28M - Implant set for Eid 1/6

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bwtbbb

Re: 28M - Implant set for Eid 1/6

Postby Bwtbbb » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:18 pm

JetsFan1594 wrote:Aight guys. Just had a post op checkup with Eid. He was excited about my lack of swelling considering I am 5 days out.

We talked about sizing. Again, I came into this with a 19cm stretch test. My inflated penis right now is more like a 16-17cm. This is with a 24cm Coloplast Titan classic. Eid asked about the size and I told him I was a bit disappointed but was encouraged by the conversations on this forum that something like an inch post op is typically gained back during the first year.

Eid was very frank about the fact that I should not get my hopes up. He noted that the skin tightness due to my circumcision might hamper these efforts, and that he typically does not see much length regrowth post operatively.

This is not an indictment on Eid- I am still glad I did the surgery and chose him. That being said, his cautions on sizing have me dismayed. Has anyone on here done a surgery with Eid and experienced post op growth/regaining of size?

When were you circumcised? If you were circumcised a long time ago I don't understand how your implanted penis would have less skin available than your pre-op one?

Did you gain extra girth from the implant which is taking up some of the skin?

JetsFan1594

Postby JetsFan1594 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:39 pm

Circumcised at <1 years old

Girth is the same.
28M, inadequate partial erections as far back as I can remember due to VL. Completely unresponsive to pills, disappointing response to Trimix. Stretch test 19cm. Implanted 1/6/23 24cm Coloplast Titan (Classic Model) by Dr Eid with .5cm RTE on left side

Bwtbbb

Postby Bwtbbb » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:08 pm

JetsFan1594 wrote:Circumcised at <1 years old

Girth is the same.

Could you please give more info on what he said about the lack of skin if he said anything else?

Why has nobody else ever been warned that circumcision can lead to loss of length?

JetsFan1594

Postby JetsFan1594 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:11 pm

He just said that circumcisions like mine leave a lack of skin laxity. He showed me how at full inflation the ski was very taught and that in an ideal world to absolutely maximize length this wouldn’t be the case.

There are stories on this site of people whose circumcisions caused skin so tight that they would have microtears on their penises from erections. This was not the case for me but the point is the same.
28M, inadequate partial erections as far back as I can remember due to VL. Completely unresponsive to pills, disappointing response to Trimix. Stretch test 19cm. Implanted 1/6/23 24cm Coloplast Titan (Classic Model) by Dr Eid with .5cm RTE on left side

Bwtbbb

Postby Bwtbbb » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:39 pm

JetsFan1594 wrote:He just said that circumcisions like mine leave a lack of skin laxity. He showed me how at full inflation the ski was very taught and that in an ideal world to absolutely maximize length this wouldn’t be the case.

There are stories on this site of people whose circumcisions caused skin so tight that they would have microtears on their penises from erections. This was not the case for me but the point is the same.

Thanks, you mentioned "circumcisions like mine", was there anything exceptional about your circumcision?

On this chart would you say you are a CI-1 or worse? https://www.restoringforeskin.org/cover ... -chart.htm

Were you cut so tightly that your scrotum is also very tight with or without erections?

JetsFan1594

Postby JetsFan1594 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:53 pm

Yep, I was a C1-1. I had never had trulY 100% throbbing hard erections so I’m not sure if would have experienced the skin tearing in those scenarios, but with my 60-70% erections, I did not experience such.

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:25 pm

Jetsfan -- I don't know about the circumcision issue, but otherwise take heart! when I spoke with Eid after my surgery and told him I was about a half inch shorter erect than his guaranteed length of 6", all he said was Well when you get aroused your glans will enlarge and bring you closer to that length (not!). When I asked him if aggressive cycling would help, he said Not really...

So he was not encouraging like I had hoped he would be. Nonetheless, after reading about the brothers on this forum achieving success in regaining length, I went at it with Perito, VED and cycling. I just happened to measure myself today, nearly 10 months out, and I was easily 7.25" bone pressed -- even nearly 7.5" if I pressed the ruler hard through my fat :)

So my take on Eid is that he doesn't want to set expectations about regaining length like docs such as Perito and Hakky do. Oh well, I proved him wrong and so can you! Give it a go and I hope you are happy with the outcome.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

JetsFan1594

Postby JetsFan1594 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:27 pm

crazyjoe wrote:Jetsfan -- I don't know about the circumcision issue, but otherwise take heart! when I spoke with Eid after my surgery and told him I was about a half inch shorter erect than his guaranteed length of 6", all he said was Well when you get aroused your glans will enlarge and bring you closer to that length (not!). When I asked him if aggressive cycling would help, he said Not really...

So he was not encouraging like I had hoped he would be. Nonetheless, after reading about the brothers on this forum achieving success in regaining length, I went at it with Perito, VED and cycling. I just happened to measure myself today, nearly 10 months out, and I was easily 7.25" bone pressed -- even nearly 7.5" if I pressed the ruler hard through my fat :)

So my take on Eid is that he doesn't want to set expectations about regaining length like docs such as Perito and Hakky do. Oh well, I proved him wrong and so can you! Give it a go and I hope you are happy with the outcome.

Oh this is exactly what I needed to hear! He said the same thing about the glans engorgement as the tissue heals, but like with you, otherwise kept expectations low.

This makes me very optimistic. Thank you.

JetsFan1594

Postby JetsFan1594 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:15 pm

3 weeks out as of tomorrow morning. Scrotum healing nicely. Pump easily recognizable and usable.

Shaft pain worse than ever. Cycling too painful to really do with any success.

pepesilvia

Postby pepesilvia » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:35 pm

JetsFan1594 wrote:3 weeks out as of tomorrow morning. Scrotum healing nicely. Pump easily recognizable and usable.

Shaft pain worse than ever. Cycling too painful to really do with any success.

Hey JetsFan1594!

Did your shaft pain get worse or has it been bad since surgery? Have you been cycling?
35 y/o west coast USA
ED for 9 years due to spinal injury
Implanted 1/20/23 with Dr Eid
Activation on day 3

Return to “Implants”