28M - Implant set for Eid 1/6

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThailandBound

Re: 28M - Implant set for Eid 1/6

Postby ThailandBound » Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:54 pm

JetsFan1594 wrote:Just took first bath and saw under the hood.

Barely any swelling! Doesn’t hurt too bad either. Does look a good amount smaller than pre-op and promised… granted Ik it is not inflated and it’s still very early. Feeling one of the tips and it seems to be sitting outside of my glans… is this all stuff that should work itself out?

that’s great news about the swelling in the pain! I know everyone of us who does that worries about how painful it’s going to be afterwards. Man, fingers crossed that you and I keep breezing through this.

Regarding your length. What you said “it’s not inflated“ is key.

Your doctor and my doctor seem to take different approaches on this. With your doctor, you leave the hospital deflated, and then he begins the pumping and cycling process sooner. My doctor had me leave at 60% inflated, but starts the cycling much later.

Regarding the glans, I would just say, don’t allow yourself to worry about a NYTHING for at least six weeks. However, from what I have read here, your doctor is very responsive to inquiries and concerns. Best to just give him a shout.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

JetsFan1594

Postby JetsFan1594 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:01 pm

Ok thanks.
28M, inadequate partial erections as far back as I can remember due to VL. Completely unresponsive to pills, disappointing response to Trimix. Stretch test 19cm. Implanted 1/6/23 24cm Coloplast Titan (Classic Model) by Dr Eid with .5cm RTE on left side

JetsFan1594

Postby JetsFan1594 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:07 pm

What’s up all.

Still feeling really solid. Beginning to cycle. Barely any swelling. Pain is minimal. Only real disappointment right now is that I’m solidly 2 inches shorter than my pre op stretch and an inch less thick than my pre-op. I’m optimistic this changes in the next few months with cycling and healing. I see one of Eid’s assistants tomorrow so will try and get an update there. Additionally, I’m gonna try and get my surgical notes to see any added info that might explain the size.
28M, inadequate partial erections as far back as I can remember due to VL. Completely unresponsive to pills, disappointing response to Trimix. Stretch test 19cm. Implanted 1/6/23 24cm Coloplast Titan (Classic Model) by Dr Eid with .5cm RTE on left side

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:26 pm

JetsFan1594 wrote:What’s up all.

Still feeling really solid. Beginning to cycle. Barely any swelling. Pain is minimal. Only real disappointment right now is that I’m solidly 2 inches shorter than my pre op stretch and an inch less thick than my pre-op. I’m optimistic this changes in the next few months with cycling and healing. I see one of Eid’s assistants tomorrow so will try and get an update there. Additionally, I’m gonna try and get my surgical notes to see any added info that might explain the size.

You're far from the finish line amigo. Gonna be fine.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

JetsFan1594

Postby JetsFan1594 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:43 pm

Another thing I would add- the Titan is very crinkly when in deflated/near deflated position. This corrects itself when inflated. But in deflated position I can feel several significant crinkles throughout the implant.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:24 am

JetsFan1594 wrote:Another thing I would add- the Titan is very crinkly when in deflated/near deflated position. This corrects itself when inflated. But in deflated position I can feel several significant crinkles throughout the implant.

My doctor addresses this on his youtube channel. (Dr. Clavell). He acknowledges that crinkles are a fact of life and states that after a time most guys don’t really notice them, or care much, since their goal was great sex and not a great flaccid. He’s been right, from my perspective, on everything so far.

JetsFan1594

Postby JetsFan1594 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:34 pm

Yeah I wasn’t complaining, just giving updates for other people who are following the thread and are interested.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:01 pm

If you leave a couple of pumps in it will feel more natural. For me no matter if I squeeze as much fluid out as I can, or pump it a couple times after deflating, my flaccid is the same size. That crinkly feeling will go away before long.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

JetsFan1594

Postby JetsFan1594 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:06 pm

crazyjoe wrote:great choice -- like you said, pure class. And what finesse -- I had nearly zero post op pain or other issues, except being a half inch shorter than promised but I gained that back and plus another inch. ! In my book, he's the best!

How’d you gain back? Just cycling?

I was a pre op stretch test of 19cm but looking more just like 16cm when inflated right now

JetsFan1594

Postby JetsFan1594 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:09 pm

Aight guys. Just had a post op checkup with Eid. He was excited about my lack of swelling considering I am 5 days out.

We talked about sizing. Again, I came into this with a 19cm stretch test. My inflated penis right now is more like a 16-17cm. This is with a 24cm Coloplast Titan classic. Eid asked about the size and I told him I was a bit disappointed but was encouraged by the conversations on this forum that something like an inch post op is typically gained back during the first year.

Eid was very frank about the fact that I should not get my hopes up. He noted that the skin tightness due to my circumcision might hamper these efforts, and that he typically does not see much length regrowth post operatively.

This is not an indictment on Eid- I am still glad I did the surgery and chose him. That being said, his cautions on sizing have me dismayed. Has anyone on here done a surgery with Eid and experienced post op growth/regaining of size?

Return to “Implants”