Implant + TEP procedure Journal - 34yr old Australian

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aussiePeyronies

Re: Implant + TEP procedure Journal - 34yr old Australian

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:49 am

freshkid1234 wrote:yes thats a, so called dog ear! give it a few pumps to fill it up and it will feel better

Thanks for your response, it is a bit painful there, do you know if this improves over time? What exactly happens?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

freshkid1234

Postby freshkid1234 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:03 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:
freshkid1234 wrote:yes thats a, so called dog ear! give it a few pumps to fill it up and it will feel better

Thanks for your response, it is a bit painful there, do you know if this improves over time? What exactly happens?

the cylinders will soften over time, so it can feel more comfortable after some months, but I dont say that it will. The dog ears will not disappear it s from the folding cylinder when deflated. The Ams dont have this dog ears but dont have the girth and nearly indestructible cylinders like the coloplast.

give it time that the cylinders will soften up and the dog ears are not as uncomfortable as now. or give your flaccid state some pumps and the dog ear will fill up so it s not as uncomfortable as now.
Dr. Osmonov - 23/6/2023 UKSH Kiel
Coloplast 22cm+1cm RTE, Titan Touch pump - penoscrotal

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:51 am

freshkid1234 wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:

the cylinders will soften over time, so it can feel more comfortable after some months, but I dont say that it will. The dog ears will not disappear it s from the folding cylinder when deflated. The Ams dont have this dog ears but dont have the girth and nearly indestructible cylinders like the coloplast.

give it time that the cylinders will soften up and the dog ears are not as uncomfortable as now. or give your flaccid state some pumps and the dog ear will fill up so it s not as uncomfortable as now.

Thanks for your response. Do you know what causes these dog ears? I have looked after my flaccid very well for the past 7 weeks.

They make my flaccid slanted to one side, and sleeping becomes uncomfortable.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

freshkid1234

Postby freshkid1234 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:09 pm

aussiePeyronies wrote:
freshkid1234 wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:

Thanks for your response. Do you know what causes these dog ears? I have looked after my flaccid very well for the past 7 weeks.

They make my flaccid slanted to one side, and sleeping becomes uncomfortable.

nothing caused the dog ears, it s cause of the material (called bioflex). it s not as soft as the AMS cylinder material but it softens up after some time usually. the dog ear occurs where the cylinder is folded and will usually not disappear. its a well known side effect of the titan cylinders. you can give it some pumps and they will not be so present any longer.
Dr. Osmonov - 23/6/2023 UKSH Kiel
Coloplast 22cm+1cm RTE, Titan Touch pump - penoscrotal

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:41 pm

It's been a week since my last update, and almost 8 weeks post surgery. I have had ups and downs which I will explain below.

Girth/Size/Engorgement

I am very happy and grateful for the way my penis is going size wise. Today, before cycling, I pumped to about 90%, I tried to get engorged, and it worked. My girth is very impressive and much girthier than pre-peyronies, so, girthier than ever! I need to invest in a tape measure so I can measure for you guys, and also to track if the girth improves over time. Lengthwise, I have not measured, I estimate it's the same as my last update, I think there is an extra half inch length when engorged. The glans swell and the penis becomes round when engorged. Without engorgement, the glans is a little smaller, and the shape of the shaft is very oval and flat. It is difficult to stay engorged as I am still in pain and sensitivity is still down.

I am very happy with the girth, I will invest in a tape measure and measure it soon. I do attribute this to TEP and having a titan.

Pain

I still have flaccid pain, there are times where I have done something and caused extreme pain. For example, I tucked everything upwards and went downstairs to play with my niece, 5 minutes later, I was in excruciating pain. I really am not sure what happened but I almost went to the emergency department. About an hour later, the pain subsided. This seems to be intermittent and aggravated by certain movements. I have booked in to see my GP in 3 days. My scrotum is still adjusting to having the pump in it as well, I still have pain in my scrotum too. I think this may just take time. I do get pain and burning behind the glans at times as well, though this may be due to cycling.

Deflating

Deflating is easier, I can find the valve easily. Now, today, I deflated by putting my fingers in an ok position and squeezing down the penis while holding the deflate valve. Almost like a jelq I think? This seemed to give me the best deflate ever. My penis is now very flaccid, looks like a flaccid, is pointing straight, and the dog ear has disappeared (for now). I have been this way for about 3 hours and the device has not auto-inflated, and the dog ear has not appeared. However, I suspect things may change when I sleep and lay on my side.

It still takes a lot of effort to deflate, and also about 1-2 minutes to fully deflate. This would be difficult to conceal if one were to choose not to disclose the implant to a partner. In saying that, I am not against disclosing the implant, I do however, believe that some things are personal and I may only disclose to a long-term/casual partner.

I have noticed that, being deflated more, seems to be causing more flaccid pain.

Dog Ears

The dog ear was/is very uncomfortable. It makes sleeping to the side very uncomfortable. However, as explained above, after deflating a certain way, it seems to have disappeared for now.

My dog ear is on the right side base, when erect, my penis is slanted slightly to the right. Almost like a little twist. Now, I am wondering, if I was shorter on the right side due to peyronies, and this is what is causing the dog ear. Perhaps, as everything stretches out, the slant and dog ear will heal itself.

Burning sensation

At times I get a burning sensation within the shaft, and behind the glans. My anxiety is saying this is erosion or an infection, but I think the more likely reasoning is that it is simply the coating from the cylinders or stretching from cycling. I will confirm with my GP in 3 days.

Cycling

An important thing to note, and please correct me if I am wrong, but for some of us who have been aggressively sized, does it make sense to go easy on the cycling? I was sized an extra 1cm, and then another 1cm for TEP, so 2cm extra. Now, I am thinking, if I cycle to excruciating pain, I could be overstretching the tissue and causing more damage.

I was doing 2 x 1 hour sessions to excruciating pain. I now do 1 x 40m session and work my way up, I'll pump to 90% for 10m, then 95% for 10m then 99% for 20m. This is less painful. However, generally, I have gotten a lot more used to cycling, and it is less painful than before. I may bump it up to 2 x 40m sessions after seeing my GP.

Sensitivity

Sensitivity is very slowly coming back. I still have numbness in the shaft, and in particular, behind the glans is almost completely numb. I assume this will improve as time goes on. Regular implant surgery takes time for sensitivity to return, with TEP and circumcision, I assume it may take a few months. I believe my surgeon also did some grafting which can cause temporary numbness as well. I will find out when I get the surgical notes from my GP in 3 days.

Flaccid Angle

Today I got a great deflate in, and my flaccid looks like a normal flaccid, it is thinner and shorter. However, it is now pointing more out, maybe at 3:30. I am guessing this is due to the cylinders still being very stiff. This makes doing anything very difficult, if I point my flaccid up to walk around, it results in pain, same if I point it down. I can't walk around naked or have it pointing out all the time. This has left me mostly in my room.

Some Final Thoughts

I have really been struggling, I am almost 8 weeks out and I am still mostly bed ridden and pain is a constant. I really don't know if this is due to TEP. I think I just need to rest and wait it out.

For people considering this procedure, weigh it up. I think if I had just the implant surgery, I may have been healed by now. I also would have been more sensitive, and I would have had my foreskin. However, I may not have the increased girth, and length which seems to be improving slowly with cycling. Was it worth it? I think so. However, if I was 60 years old, married, only having sex with one woman, I don't think going from 6 inches to 7 inches or even 8 inches length would make a big difference to the one woman I am having sex with 2-3 times a week. In my case, I believe the extra girth/length I seem to be slowly gaining is worth it, especially after 5 years of peyronies. Time will tell.

Feedback is always appreciated, I've been pretty immobile and reclused to my room. Hearing from you guys really gives me support, hope and brightens up my day.

J

copyman77

Postby copyman77 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:11 am

Is there any chance you can post photos from the side while inflated? Since you said it looks flat depending if engorged or not. Mine looks similar to yours pre-surgery so im looking forward to seeing the outcome, specially if the peyronies completely goes away over time.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:12 am

copyman77 wrote:Is there any chance you can post photos from the side while inflated? Since you said it looks flat depending if engorged or not. Mine looks similar to yours pre-surgery so im looking forward to seeing the outcome, specially if the peyronies completely goes away over time.

There's some pics earlier in my journal. It is a bit difficult to show the oval shape in a pic, it's more prominent when the penis is held.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:13 am

If I have done this image correctly, my flaccid angle is at 4 o clock. This is an improvement, but still very very difficult to conceal given how stiff, girthy and big it is. It still points out like an erection.

8 weeks post surgery, about 2 and a half weeks of cycling.

Ideally, I would want a 5:30/6:00 o clock flaccid.

J
Attachments
angle.jpg
angle.jpg (55.88 KiB) Viewed 314 times

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:34 am

Girth

Measured close to 5.5 inches, first time I have ever measured girth in my entire life. I hope I have done it correctly. I have measured the girthiest part of the penis, it does get narrower towards the base.

This is with no engorgement. I'm not sure how much girth being engorged may add, I just know that when engorged there is a bit more of a round shape (as opposed to oval).

This is after 3 weeks of cycling.

Although, I have never measured girth, I do believe this is the girthiest I have ever been, this includes pre-peyronies.

J
Attachments
girth.jpg
girth.jpg (31.23 KiB) Viewed 247 times

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:20 pm

Girth Comparison

Left pic is just few days before surgery, right pic is just recent pumped to about 95% I think.

J
Attachments
girth_comparison.jpg
girth_comparison.jpg (32.68 KiB) Viewed 218 times

Return to “Implants”