Implant + TEP procedure Journal - 34yr old Australian

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aussiePeyronies

Re: Implant + TEP procedure Journal - 34yr old Australian

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:21 am

Thanks guys, appreciate your support. I read all your messages too and it helps to know that I am not alone on this journey.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:39 am

Hey guys,

Just wanted to post a few things as it would be interesting to reflect back on it in a few months. I also think that anyone else going through this procedure may benefit from reading about these issues.

Glans

The tips of the cylinder go about 3/4 into the glans. When flaccid the tips seem really hard. If I press down on the glans, it feels almost like a solid rock in there. This causes some pain. I am wondering if this is normal or do they soften over time? The cylinders in my deflated shaft feel like plastic, it is strange that the tips in the glans feel hard like a rock? It's not really a big issue, but I am worried if I am not deflating properly and that's why the tips are still hard.

Maybe it's normal and will stay like that, or maybe they will soften over time.

Auto Inflation

The strangest thing happened, I fell asleep last night, when I woke up the penis was probably 70% inflated. I have no idea how this happened. I highly doubt I would have pumped the device in my sleep. I know sometimes if I sleep after deflating, the device inflates maybe 20% in my sleep. This time was very different. I will wait and see if it happens again.

Sensitivity

On a positive note, my sensitivity is returning very quickly. My glans and shaft are sensitive, behind the glans is slowly becoming more sensitive as well. These use to be very numb just a few weeks ago. I do take B Vitamins and Acetyl L Carnitine which are suppose to regenerate nerves, perhaps these are helping.

I haven't said much about circumcision as a lot of people say it makes you less sensitive. In my case, I am currently less sensitive, but it is slowly returning. I can see sex etc would be very different.

I'll write down some pros and cons of TEP circumcision, circumcision was one of the only things that made me hesitant to proceed with TEP.

Pros:

- may regain all your length lost to peyronies;
- may regain some girth;
- TEP is permanent, if you gain any length/girth, you will keep it for life.

Keep in mind that the urethra is not touched during this procedure, so the length gain you make is limited to the neurovascular bundle I believe. So, it is unlikely that you will gain 1-2cm over your pre-peyronies penis, it is more likely that you may gain back the 1-2cm which you lost to peyronies.

My surgeon confidently told me I would get 1cm length gain from TEP, his surgical notes stated approximately 1.5cm. User Tortao who did the same procedure gained back 2cm he had lost from peyronies and was back to his pre-peyronies length.

So, you may gain back some length and girth, but at what cost?

Cons:

- Circumcision, you may lose your foreskin. Whether circumcision causes less sensitivity on the penis is debatable. There are studies which state it results in less sensitivity, and some studies that state it makes no difference. You just have to be prepared to adapt to the difference. For me, it took some time, but I can see sex being just as pleasurable as before. User tortao who went through the same procedure also states that sex is just as good, just different. He also states that all his sensitivity returned over time.

- Increased risk of infection. The TEP is quite a long procedure, and this can increase the risk of infection.

- Risk of permanent damage to nerves. The neurovascular bundle is move as this procedure is done. There is a small risk that you can end up with permanent nerve damage.

- Longer recovery. I am certain if I went through with just the implant surgery, I would have been fully recovered by now and walking around normally. I am at 9 weeks. I estimate at around 12-14 weeks I may start to feel normal again and be able to function. So, keep in mind, you may not be able to comfortably go to your job, gym etc for 3-4 months.

I did a lot of research on adult circumcision, most males said that sex was just as good, some said they lost some sensitivity, some said they gained sensitivity. You will find mixed reviews online, and it is also difficult to find someone who was circumcised as an adult and can give a good review and comparison of what sex was like with foreskin and without. It is quite rare for someone to go through an adult circumcision.

Most women do not care if you are circumcised or not, and the ones that do are very shallow, these aren't the types of women you want to date. Online you will find mixed reviews, most women say they don't care, some prefer circumcised, some prefer uncircumcised but they will usually say, that it is not a deal breaker.

I personally asked some women that I know and I received mixed reviews, some prefer uncircumcised as it is more fun to play with and they like the gliding feeling of foreskin inside them. Others, said the opposite, that the gliding feeling of foreskin felt like a condom inside them, they said they preferred circumcised because the head feels better inside them. One thing to note is that, with foreskin, it helps maintain lubrication as the woman's 'wetness' (for lack of a better term) will stay on the foreskin. A circumcised penis may require more lubrication, as over time, the head will become dry.

So, basically, it's important to weigh up, you may gain back your length/girth you lost from peyronies, but you may have to adapt to sex with a circumcised penis, have a longer recovery and have a slightly higher risk of infection.

I have typed all this here as I wish I knew some of these things when going in for the procedure. I still would have made the same decision, but it definitely would have helped being prepared and knowing what to expect.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:07 pm

Seems to be this bulge. It is a little hard, and may cause issues when inside a vagina. Although, it is more prominent when fully inflated. Less prominent at about 80-90%.

Would love some feedback. If anyone thinks it will soften up, straighten out, if the dent will fill.

J
Attachments
bulge.jpg
bulge.jpg (18.35 KiB) Viewed 564 times

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:29 pm

Update

Just today, I seemed to be getting much better engorgement, even at higher levels of inflation. I inflated to maybe 90% and still get engorgement and have a bit more of a round shape (although still predominantly oval). Previously, I could only pump to 80% to get good engorgement with a round shape. The cylinders do start to become stiff, so the sides are slightly harder than the top and bottom of the shaft. If I pump any more, it would probably be unnatural as it becomes unnaturally hard, the cylinders start to feel like a hard stick.

This is some great improvement!

Other

Length is about 6.2 inches BP. This is an improvement from my post-surgery length of 5.8, and of my BP length of 6 inches 2 weeks ago. This is with no engorgement. I am not convinced that engorgement makes a big difference atm, the glans just swells a little, and the underside of the shaft fills slightly giving a bit more of a round shape. I don't think this makes a major difference to length/girth, at least not now. As time goes on, engorgement may improve, and things may change.

Pain after orgasm

If I orgasm, I am left in pretty severe pain for about 1-2 hours. I know this probably isn't permanent, but I would really like to know when I can expect this to improve.

cycling

Doing the same, pump to max for 20m, then pump more for another 20m, then pump more for 10m. 50m total. By the time I reach that last 10m, I am in excruciating pain. I feel like cycling has helped a lot. I feel like after each cycling session, my flaccid pain is reduced, and my penis just feels more normal.

I've really come to realise that, recovering from this procedure is a marathon. Just have to be patient. It can be difficult as, there isn't many journals out there on TEP, you just don't know what to expect.

J

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:52 pm

I am really struggling today, I might just use this post to vent/rant. Please feel free to ignore. I really apologize in advance as this may be a negative post, I've tried really hard to stay positive for you all and only bring inspiration here, but I can't do it today.

Exactly 11 weeks post surgery

Some issues that have been bothering me:

Squeak

The squeak is really loud, I noticed it happens more when pumping on a certain angle, or holding the bulb in a certain way (hope that makes sense). But, if I am to pump quickly, the squeak is very loud and noticeable. I can just see this killing the mood and being embarrassing. This also makes quick discreet pumping a lot more difficult. I wanted the OTR specifically because its known not to squeak. Imagine picking up a 22 yr old girl and you go to show her your penis and pump it and it squeaks and inflates. She would laugh, the next day she'd probably tell all her friends about the squeaky inflatable penis. I know, I know, these aren't the types of girls you want to sleep with, but lets face it, if we could sleep with hot 22 year old girls, we would. We all want to.

Picture getting a girl to pump, and she pumps it and it squeaks loudly as your penis inflates. It's a bit of a mood killer. In a long term relationship, maybe this would be okay.

Auto-inflation[b]

The device is auto-inflating in my sleep. Sometimes just randomly. This itself is frustrating, I am now deflating 2-3 times a day. Is this just going to be for life? Is it going to aut-inflate when in clothes and point out?

[b]Flaccid

I am struggling here, my flaccid is still at 4:00 clock, I really want to point it down so I can walk around, but I don't want to affect the erection angle. This has really gotten to me. I can't go anywhere for long periods. If I point my penis up, it eventually results in a lot of pain. It basically looks like a semi-erection pointing out.

Intermittent pain

There is pain sometimes, usually after using the bathroom. I don't know why this happens.

Pain after orgasm

I wouldn't even consider having sex, the pain after orgasm is really excruciating and lasts 2 hours. I noticed to orgasm, I have to kegel a bit, what does this means? It is quite uncomfortable.

Sensitivity

Sensitivity is there but still hasn't returned fully. I know there's guys on FT with just implant surgery where it took 6 months. It's is difficult being this patient, and having all these other issues to deal with.

Circumcision

I am still adapting to circumcision. There is keloids or raised skin that looks like genital warts just where the foreskin finishes and the pink skin starts. I don't know if this will improve but it is quite unattractive and does look like genital warts. I think it's less prevalent when erect. My glans are still adapting to having no foreskin.

I kind of didn't think this through when deciding on circumcision with TEP, but I use to find it really intimate getting a handjob and kissing and fingering. This wouldn't really be possible anymore without lube which would just get messy. I will always miss that part of foreplay.

Some guys say that they permanently became less sensitive after circumcision, although they went through adult circumcision for different reasons. I don't know how true this is, I am worried about it. Ideally, I would have loved to save my foreskin, but my hourglassing and narrowing was so bad, the best option was for the doc to deglove the penis and see what was going on throughout the whole penis. He did say there was narrowing all the way to the top, he could only see this due to circumcising me, and he was able to make incisions in the tunica to fix the narrowing.

girth

The girth looks impressive in pics, but the girthiest part of my penis is 5.3 inches, which I think is above average but not impressive? The penis is very flat and oval, giving it the illusion that it is girthier than it is. This is still a great improvement to my peyronies penis which had thinned out completely (see pics in previous posts). But, to go through TEP for just slightly above average girth? I don't know if it was worth it. I don't like the flat oval shape. Maybe when I can use it more, and I get engorged naturally it will have more of a round shape. It is just so difficult to tell. This is just another thing on my mind, at 11 weeks, I didn't think I would have these issues.

Guys on FT do say that an oval shaped penis works just like a round one, but the guys who say that are 70 years old and having sex with 1 female they've married to for 30 years. Their wives are probably just happy they can get an erection at 72 years of age.

I never measured my pre-peyronies girth, I know girls told me it was above average, but I know it wasn't massive. So, I can't really compare the difference. The reason why I want to be able to compare, is to know if TEP was really worth it.

I pump to about 80%, I can get engorged, my penis is round, but it is still a bit squishy. I pump to about 85-90%, my penis is nice and hard, still get a big engorged, but the penis is a bit oval (but not flat, if that makes sense), still rigid. Anything above 90% and the penis becomes completely flat and rectangular. I am confused what would be ideal for sex.

One great positive

One great positive I have noticed recently, is the improvement of post urinary dribble! After peyronies, I use to get a bit of dribble. This use to be embarrassing. No matter how much I would squeeze, shake, squeeze my perinium, afterwards, I would get a few drops of dribble, sometimes even a small squirt. I remember in the early days, this use to improve with VED. None of the urologists could explain why this was happening. My surgeon even did a cystoscopy to ensure there was no blockage in the urethra etc. There wasn't.

I remember being with an ex gf, we were naked, I went to pee, did everything I could to squeeze every last drop. We were both naked after, and fooling around, I kind of grabbed her n went close to her, my flaccid penis slapped her leg and some dribble dripped onto her leg. She noticed it straight away, she was funny about it and was like "you got your dick juice all over me". It was embarrassing, nonetheless. Dribbling pee over your gfs leg is not an attractive thing, especially at 30 years old when urinary incontinence and Erectile Dysfunction aren't common at all.

Today, I go to the bathroom, when done, I might have 1-2 small drops after. This is a massive improvement. I am happy about this. I don't have foreskin either so it would get inside the skin and smell. This improved over the last few weeks. Straight after surgery I had a lot of dribble still. Compared to when I had peyronies, this is one thing that is almost a miracle for me.

Imagine being naked with girls, going to pee, coming back and worrying that you'll drip onto them. At 60+ where urinary incontinence for both men and women are more common, this may be more acceptable. At 34, it's just very embarrassing.

I am glad that these days may finally be over!

General thoughts

I don't know, I am really negative atm. I have been immobile mostly, I can't gym, I'm not back at work, it's really taking a toll on me. Sleeping can be difficult as my flaccid is so large, I am still getting accustomed to circumcision. I don't know why my recovery is so much longer than others.

People say an implant is godsend. I don't know. I think for guys under 50, Godsend would be a cure to peyronies where we have our natural penises back. We don't have this unnatural flaccid, and this plastic in our dicks, and a mechanical squeaky erection.

Merrix writes this in his journal as an example of a young alpha guy with an implant who picks up two 22 year olds:

"Back home, our guy sits back at the edge of his sofa, the two babes kneeling in front of him, starting their dual oral. One is working on the dick and one on his balls. Only there are three of them and one is hard as a rock. He’s in for an embarrassing situation when asked what it is, and he just hates it. Sure, he can do them both really good for a couple of hours, but that thorn in his side is there, and he knows those two 22-year-old babes will have a funny story to discuss tomorrow. Maybe they will share it with someone who knows one of his buddies. He doesn’t want the guys in his gym to know. Neither the guys in his downhill MTB team."

I have to agree with him. I really don't want to think this way. I haven't even used the implant yet, and I can't, it's just too painful. But I think it is important to note that, being implanted at under 40, single, is different to being implanted at 60+ married.

I'm really sorry guys, I wanted to stay positive, I wanted to come back with good news and give you all inspiration. I am just not feeling well. Maybe it's from being immobile for so long, with my life on hold. I know I took some medication last week for about a week, it was called 'Tramadol", it was a pain killer, I had some leftover and decided to take it to help me sleep. I looked it up and it turns out it's an opiate and SNRI, maybe I am just having withdrawals from the medication? I don't know if that's likely after only 1 week of use.

I miss being able to walk around. Even with my peyronies penis, I could walk around comfortably, go for walks by the river, go out to bars, go for drives, go to the gym daily. I can't do any of that atm.

I typed this up then was going to delete it, but I decided to keep it here to reflect back on in a few months.

I know I have to keep remembering that, despite all these negatives, I am still in a far better position than I was with my peyronies penis. I could not even have sex with my peyronies penis. I mean, I still can't have sex with my implanted penis, but this should change over the next few months, I think, I hope. It's just very difficult to stay positive at the moment.

Please don't let this post discourage you, I think I am just going through a bad phase.

J

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:35 pm

About your scenario of pumping/squeaking in front of a 22 year old girl- whenever I have sex with someone new for the first time I'll hit the bathroom shortly before sex so I can pump discretely. I'll pump up to about 70% which is definitely somewhat hard but still can be fit in my pants. Then when she unzips me and pops it out of my pants it's big and impressive and she loves it, and it's just a couple more discrete pumps during sex to get to 100% hardness. You are not going to need to squeak the pump in her face if it's someone you don't want to know about it.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

returntocenter

Postby returntocenter » Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:55 pm

aussiePeyronies wrote:I am really struggling today, I might just use this post to vent/rant. Please feel free to ignore. I really apologize in advance as this may be a negative post, I've tried really hard to stay positive for you all and only bring inspiration here, but I can't do it today.

Exactly 11 weeks post surgery

Some issues that have been bothering me:

Squeak

The squeak is really loud, I noticed it happens more when pumping on a certain angle, or holding the bulb in a certain way (hope that makes sense). But, if I am to pump quickly, the squeak is very loud and noticeable. I can just see this killing the mood and being embarrassing. This also makes quick discreet pumping a lot more difficult. I wanted the OTR specifically because its known not to squeak. Imagine picking up a 22 yr old girl and you go to show her your penis and pump it and it squeaks and inflates. She would laugh, the next day she'd probably tell all her friends about the squeaky inflatable penis. I know, I know, these aren't the types of girls you want to sleep with, but lets face it, if we could sleep with hot 22 year old girls, we would. We all want to.

Picture getting a girl to pump, and she pumps it and it squeaks loudly as your penis inflates. It's a bit of a mood killer. In a long term relationship, maybe this would be okay.

Auto-inflation[b]

The device is auto-inflating in my sleep. Sometimes just randomly. This itself is frustrating, I am now deflating 2-3 times a day. Is this just going to be for life? Is it going to aut-inflate when in clothes and point out?

[b]Flaccid

I am struggling here, my flaccid is still at 4:00 clock, I really want to point it down so I can walk around, but I don't want to affect the erection angle. This has really gotten to me. I can't go anywhere for long periods. If I point my penis up, it eventually results in a lot of pain. It basically looks like a semi-erection pointing out.

Intermittent pain

There is pain sometimes, usually after using the bathroom. I don't know why this happens.

Pain after orgasm

I wouldn't even consider having sex, the pain after orgasm is really excruciating and lasts 2 hours. I noticed to orgasm, I have to kegel a bit, what does this means? It is quite uncomfortable.

Sensitivity

Sensitivity is there but still hasn't returned fully. I know there's guys on FT with just implant surgery where it took 6 months. It's is difficult being this patient, and having all these other issues to deal with.

Circumcision

I am still adapting to circumcision. There is keloids or raised skin that looks like genital warts just where the foreskin finishes and the pink skin starts. I don't know if this will improve but it is quite unattractive and does look like genital warts. I think it's less prevalent when erect. My glans are still adapting to having no foreskin.

I kind of didn't think this through when deciding on circumcision with TEP, but I use to find it really intimate getting a handjob and kissing and fingering. This wouldn't really be possible anymore without lube which would just get messy. I will always miss that part of foreplay.

Some guys say that they permanently became less sensitive after circumcision, although they went through adult circumcision for different reasons. I don't know how true this is, I am worried about it. Ideally, I would have loved to save my foreskin, but my hourglassing and narrowing was so bad, the best option was for the doc to deglove the penis and see what was going on throughout the whole penis. He did say there was narrowing all the way to the top, he could only see this due to circumcising me, and he was able to make incisions in the tunica to fix the narrowing.

girth

The girth looks impressive in pics, but the girthiest part of my penis is 5.3 inches, which I think is above average but not impressive? The penis is very flat and oval, giving it the illusion that it is girthier than it is. This is still a great improvement to my peyronies penis which had thinned out completely (see pics in previous posts). But, to go through TEP for just slightly above average girth? I don't know if it was worth it. I don't like the flat oval shape. Maybe when I can use it more, and I get engorged naturally it will have more of a round shape. It is just so difficult to tell. This is just another thing on my mind, at 11 weeks, I didn't think I would have these issues.

Guys on FT do say that an oval shaped penis works just like a round one, but the guys who say that are 70 years old and having sex with 1 female they've married to for 30 years. Their wives are probably just happy they can get an erection at 72 years of age.

I never measured my pre-peyronies girth, I know girls told me it was above average, but I know it wasn't massive. So, I can't really compare the difference. The reason why I want to be able to compare, is to know if TEP was really worth it.

I pump to about 80%, I can get engorged, my penis is round, but it is still a bit squishy. I pump to about 85-90%, my penis is nice and hard, still get a big engorged, but the penis is a bit oval (but not flat, if that makes sense), still rigid. Anything above 90% and the penis becomes completely flat and rectangular. I am confused what would be ideal for sex.

One great positive

One great positive I have noticed recently, is the improvement of post urinary dribble! After peyronies, I use to get a bit of dribble. This use to be embarrassing. No matter how much I would squeeze, shake, squeeze my perinium, afterwards, I would get a few drops of dribble, sometimes even a small squirt. I remember in the early days, this use to improve with VED. None of the urologists could explain why this was happening. My surgeon even did a cystoscopy to ensure there was no blockage in the urethra etc. There wasn't.

I remember being with an ex gf, we were naked, I went to pee, did everything I could to squeeze every last drop. We were both naked after, and fooling around, I kind of grabbed her n went close to her, my flaccid penis slapped her leg and some dribble dripped onto her leg. She noticed it straight away, she was funny about it and was like "you got your dick juice all over me". It was embarrassing, nonetheless. Dribbling pee over your gfs leg is not an attractive thing, especially at 30 years old when urinary incontinence and Erectile Dysfunction aren't common at all.

Today, I go to the bathroom, when done, I might have 1-2 small drops after. This is a massive improvement. I am happy about this. I don't have foreskin either so it would get inside the skin and smell. This improved over the last few weeks. Straight after surgery I had a lot of dribble still. Compared to when I had peyronies, this is one thing that is almost a miracle for me.

Imagine being naked with girls, going to pee, coming back and worrying that you'll drip onto them. At 60+ where urinary incontinence for both men and women are more common, this may be more acceptable. At 34, it's just very embarrassing.

I am glad that these days may finally be over!

General thoughts

I don't know, I am really negative atm. I have been immobile mostly, I can't gym, I'm not back at work, it's really taking a toll on me. Sleeping can be difficult as my flaccid is so large, I am still getting accustomed to circumcision. I don't know why my recovery is so much longer than others.

People say an implant is godsend. I don't know. I think for guys under 50, Godsend would be a cure to peyronies where we have our natural penises back. We don't have this unnatural flaccid, and this plastic in our dicks, and a mechanical squeaky erection.

Merrix writes this in his journal as an example of a young alpha guy with an implant who picks up two 22 year olds:

"Back home, our guy sits back at the edge of his sofa, the two babes kneeling in front of him, starting their dual oral. One is working on the dick and one on his balls. Only there are three of them and one is hard as a rock. He’s in for an embarrassing situation when asked what it is, and he just hates it. Sure, he can do them both really good for a couple of hours, but that thorn in his side is there, and he knows those two 22-year-old babes will have a funny story to discuss tomorrow. Maybe they will share it with someone who knows one of his buddies. He doesn’t want the guys in his gym to know. Neither the guys in his downhill MTB team."

I have to agree with him. I really don't want to think this way. I haven't even used the implant yet, and I can't, it's just too painful. But I think it is important to note that, being implanted at under 40, single, is different to being implanted at 60+ married.

I'm really sorry guys, I wanted to stay positive, I wanted to come back with good news and give you all inspiration. I am just not feeling well. Maybe it's from being immobile for so long, with my life on hold. I know I took some medication last week for about a week, it was called 'Tramadol", it was a pain killer, I had some leftover and decided to take it to help me sleep. I looked it up and it turns out it's an opiate and SNRI, maybe I am just having withdrawals from the medication? I don't know if that's likely after only 1 week of use.

I miss being able to walk around. Even with my peyronies penis, I could walk around comfortably, go for walks by the river, go out to bars, go for drives, go to the gym daily. I can't do any of that atm.

I typed this up then was going to delete it, but I decided to keep it here to reflect back on in a few months.

I know I have to keep remembering that, despite all these negatives, I am still in a far better position than I was with my peyronies penis. I could not even have sex with my peyronies penis. I mean, I still can't have sex with my implanted penis, but this should change over the next few months, I think, I hope. It's just very difficult to stay positive at the moment.

Please don't let this post discourage you, I think I am just going through a bad phase.

J

Even if it's a negative post, it's valuable to the community. It's helpful to see in what ways having an implant isn't all sunshine and rainbows all the time. Thanks for sharing and hang in there, I'm sure things will continue to improve for you.
26 y/o. Physiogenic ED.
Tried pills, injections, shockwave therapy, rings, healthy lifestyle, alternative meds.

Implant T-Shirts: https://www.bionicbrothers.store
ED Discord: https://discord.gg/tdtu7WTa4a
Pump: https://tinyurl.com/57buc55e

Bigdave

Postby Bigdave » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:59 pm

Imagine picking up a 22 yr old girl and you go to show her your penis and pump it and it squeaks and inflates. She would laugh, the next day she'd probably tell all her friends about the squeaky inflatable penis. I know, I know, these aren't the types of girls you want to sleep with, but lets face it, if we could sleep with hot 22 year old girls, we would. We all want to.

I can DEFINITELY recommend the hot 22 year old girl. (in my case 23) ;)

My favorite FWB is an absolute nympho. She is extremely hot, and she uses me to the point of total exhaustion, and I love every damn second of it. She gets so into it that she goes cross-eyed every time she cums, which I think is cute as hell. :D :lol: 8-)
Age 59. AMS 700 LGX 21cm + 2cm RTE.
Peniscrotal, 2/23.
6.25" OEM with Cialis, about 5" post-op. (11/01: Length 6.75" and girth is up to 4.75" mid shaft.) Still growing, albeit slowly. :D
Cycling daily. Hoping to get to 7". ;)

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:06 am

I just felt like releasing some thoughts, so I might vent here. This may have nothing to do with the implant, but maybe just some history of my peyronies and relationships.

I was 29 years old when peyronies hit, June 2018

Never in my life did I think such a disease would even exist. Until this event, my greatest health problem was probably allergies. I had some general anxiety, but never any physical health issues. Maybe asthma when I was a kid, which I grew out of it.

It started randomly, there was no particular incident or event. Some people recall having really rough sex and being sore, then developing peyronies symptoms the next day. Mine just showed up one day. The only thing I can put it down to is, when I was younger, I was in relationships where we were addicted to sex. We use to have sex maybe 2-3 times a day. Sometimes, all day, we would just take breaks for food and water. One of my relationships was just very passionate, there was a lot of attraction, she was addicted to sex, it was her outlet and so was I. So, perhaps what caused my peyronies was micro-trauma over a prolonged period of time.

My first symptom was a semi-erect curve, with what looked like 2 large veins around the sides of my flaccid penis which were never there before. When erect, there was just minimal curvature of maybe 10 degrees, maybe even less. It definitely was not severe at all, and one may have even mistaken it for congenital curvature. I don't think at this point I had lost any length or girth. My very first reaction was actually to laugh, I thought hmm this is funny and interesting, what's happening. I then started researching, learnt about peyronies disease but also penile mondors disease and I think its called genital lymphedema (Mondors and genital lymphedema are known to mimic peyronies disease). The latter two, are easily reversible. Peyronies was not. Now, I was no longer laughing, but worried. My first reaction was denial. I thought, this is nothing, do nothing, it will go away soon. It didn't go away. Now, mentally, I was devastated, the thing about damaging your penis is, it's the one organ that makes you feel like a man, damaging it, is like damaging your masculinity and manhood.

This hit me hard, I am a reasonably attractive guy, of mixed east Indian and Fijian origin, born and raised in Australia. I have been in the gym for years and have a great physique. I have had women comment how they think I am exotic and should be a stripper or a model. I had somewhere around a 7-7.2 inch penis, with above average girth. I had women comment on how big my dick was and how it made them feel, and how addicted they were. So, getting peyronies really took a toll on my mental health.

I let it slide and did nothing for probably 3 months. The first urologist I saw, told me it was normal, said he dealt with a lot of dicks and there was nothing wrong with mine. At this point, I started having sex with one of my ex's, the first two times, is when I realized that I had erectile dysfunction. She would be on top of me and if she stopped for just 10 seconds, I would start going soft. She wanted anal one day, I couldn't keep my dick hard enough to enter her a$$hole. I couldn't understand what was happening, I had never dealt with Erectile Dysfunction in my life, and never thought it would be possible at 29. So, I went back to the same urologist, explained my situation and he prescribed me 20mg as needed cialis. I took the pill, had sex, the sex was great, I was rock hard, and could keep going.

Weeks past, I continued having sex too. Pretty rough. I realised things, for example in doggy position, when my ex would push back, my penis would slip out. This had never happened before peyronies. I figured now, the curvature is increasing and my erection is not as rigid. I started to panic, but continued having sex (my mistake).

I got referred to a urologist who specialises in transgender surgery. He advised that I do in fact have peyronies or what you would consider pre-peyronies and he can feel some fibrosis in the penis. He prescribed me the 5mg cialis daily, Pentox (called trental in Australia), and 100mg viagra as needed. Bout 6 months I lost here, I should have seen a urologist who specialised in peyronies and received the pentox, cialis, viagra straight away. He also recommended VED, said it improves about 30% of cases.

On this concoction of pentox, 5mg daily cialis and 100mg viagra, I had some amazing sex. I could pull out, orgasm, put back in to her vagina and keep going. Basically, very minimal refractory period. I was however, limited to 3 positions, doggy, missionary, cowgirl. If my ex tried to do reverse cowgirl, my penis would slip out. I would always be hesitant when she was on top too, if my penis slipped out and she hit it, game over! Doggy was okay, but couldnt go too hard, if it slipped out, game over again!

This ex is someone I have had sex with since I was 19, so now being 29, she knew my penis very well. I could make her orgasm 6+ times in one session. She commented that she could notice significant loss of girth but not length. But, that it was fine, as I could still make her orgasm.

Eventually, I went in for the ultrasound, no abnormalities were found. However, the urologist explained that this didn't mean there was no fibrosis int he penis, it just meant it was subtle or would not show on the ultrasound. They did however, confirm that I did not have a venous leak. They injected me with something similar to trimix, I think it was it started with an A (may just be a generic brand in Australia). After the ultrasound, my erection would not go down. I went straight to my ex's house and had some crazy sex with her. She was very satisfied and exhausted after it and commented on how much girthier I felt, she said it felt kind of like a didlo. I think the injection made the penis feel a bit more rubbery. Women love girth, they love that feeling of being filled up, when you leave, they will say they feel empty. I have had this said to me from women after I slept with them and left. They feel empty and long for you, it's a nice feeling to know you can do that to a woman.

Fast forward a few months, I stopped seeing this ex. I started using VED regularly and would see results. I have posted in the improvement forum somewhere in 2018/2019 with my VED improvements in curvature and girth. I started seeing another girl, I would use viagra to have sex with her. She was a squirter, so I knew every time I was making her orgasm, even with my peyronies penis. There was a time when she was in my state for a few months, then moved back to her home state. So, I saw her after 1 month. During that month I was alone, I did a lot of VED and continued with cialis daily and pentox. When I saw her in her state a month later, she commented that my girth had increased. And it continued to be that way for the week I was with her, despite the fact I was not continuing VED. So, I think in some cases, VED really can be beneficial.

I stopped seeing this girl and continued with VED. I would see results, the funny thing is, the results would always come about 2-3 months after using the VED. This was a sex shop VED, I was using it 15m a day with the protocol found on this site. I really believe at this point, if I didn't continue to have sex, I may have been on my way to being healed. I eventually purchased the medical grade 3 cylinder VED for $500. I remember, 3 months after using this, my erectile dysfunction greatly improved. I had nocturnal erections that would point straight up in my sleep, I would move around and accidently slap it! This was a clear sign that everything was improving! Now, my stupid self, continued having rough sex, and what happens? What seems to be another injury or micro-tear. Something just went backwards, my penis lost some girth and gained some curvature. I tried again with VED, this time 2 x 15m sessions a day. At some point, I left my penis in the chamber for slightly too long and I didn't realise that my penis had inflated upwards and penis was hitting the chamber in the VED. I released and took my penis out and straight away there is a new dent on the right side and some pain. This pain did not stop for about a year.

This incident was the beginning of the end.

Ever since then, I could not do VED, it would just result in my penis inflating upwards and causing pain. Now, I was confused what to do, how will I conquer this disease. An implant did not even cross my mind. I bought a restorex for $1250 here in Australia.

Started restorex, used the smaller rods and was seeing improvements. My Erectile Dysfunction was improving. Changed to the longer rods, I couldn't see too much improvement. Tried stretching against the curve, just caused more pain. Stuck to straight traction.

Now, during this year, which was probably year 3 with peyronies. I was stuck, no VED, no Restorex. How will I see improvement. I felt helpless, lost, worthless, emasculated. I was struggling in uni, struggling with my mental health. I hesitated talking to girls. My peyronies continued to progress, I saw increased hourglassing, new dents, narrowing. All these were not there for the first 2 years of peyronies.

Somewhere here, I had a message from Pfract, he wanted to skype for me to show him how to use restorex. I still remember, he was in his truck, using the restorex, but over the foreskin. I showed how I would pull my foreskin back, clamp the device, and release the lever. He tried it, and he liked it, it gave him a satisfying stretch. He thanked me, then asked me about implants. He said, why not just get an implant, it solves everything. I said to him, I don't really want one as I intend for restorex and VED to cure me, implants are more suitable for older people (that was my understanding at the time). He said, I am not trying to discourage you, just giving options.

At this point, my penis had narrowed quite a bit, dents were more prominent, length was a little less, and girth was substantially less.

I tried the shockwave therapy. Didn't do anything. Not sure if it made things worse, I just know I did not see any improvement.

At this point, I was passing on a lot of girls. I had girls that came from overseas and wanted to meet up, some from interstate that wanted to meet up. I would just make excuses for them. My penis looked so narrowed, that I just couldn't try to have sex. I also knew, sex/masturbation, was making things worse. This really took a toll on me, passing on girls that I liked, some wanted sex, some wanted relationships, I just made excuses for not seeing them.

At some point, I purchased the XL Cylinder and started VED again. My penis would inflate and if being careful, would not hit the top of the chamber. This was good. I continued this, 2 sessions a day. I did notice, that some of my pain decreased.

After that one conversation with Pfract, I started researching implants a lot more. I learnt that, yes, you can't get a natural erection, but you can keep an erection for as long as you want. Seemed like a reasonable trade off. I read that, you may gain back some length, but almost always, all girth. I thought, this is the best option to have. I found the two best implant surgeons in Australia. I had my first consult with one, he was in my state, he rushed me a little, but he was confident, and competent. He is known to be a skilled surgeon, he's a professor, and he has the most publications on peyronies in Australia. He also knows Dr Eid. He also offered to give me young guys numbers who he had operated on. The appointment with the second surgeon was a few months later, I thought, I will wait and talk to him and decide who to go with. The second surgeon was in a different state but had a lot more experience.

The day I had my zoom call with the second surgeon interstate, I just felt like he emanated an air of competence. He explained all my options, and he also offered TEP, told me the risks, and directed me to where I could find the studies on it. He explained it may need a circumcision. He also explained that, nothing is going to bring my pre-pryonies penis back, but it may get close to there. As I explained above, I use to have a nice penis, was good looking, never had issues with getting girls. Peyronies took so much out of me, it just made sense to do TEP and gain back as much size as possible. Almost like compensation for the past few years of having this disease.

My surgery was booked for 7th Feb 2023.

As I waited for the 7th of feb, I had about 4 months. During that 4 months I did 2 x 30m restorex sessions (straight traction), and 2 x 20m VED sessions, with the XL cylinder. I only used the XL cylinder as my penis would inflate upwards and I didn't want it to hit the top chamber and cause more damage. In the XL cylinder, there was more space to accommodate for my penis inflating upwards. At this point, I don't think VED was making much difference. It's just strange how at the beginning of this disease, VED sessions would make a noticeable difference. Now, made barely any difference in Erectile Dysfunction, girth or deformity. I can't tell if the restorex made much difference either, I know the stretch was very satisfying. I feel it may have increased length a little. If you are interested, have a look at the pics in my traction journal then compare it to the pics I posted in my implant journal just before surgery. It looks like I may have slightly gained some length, but I can never be sure now as I didn't really measure. I just stuck with my measurement of 6.5 inches I had made few months before my surgery. I also think that, the slightest change in angle when measuring can obscure your measurement by 1-2cms. Further, erection quality can differ on different days. So, you may never get an accurate measurement.

Something Merrix talks about in his journal (I've been reading his journal out of boredom these past few days), is diminishing impact. How, over time, the impact of something diminishes. This is so true, when I first got peyronies I was destroyed, and it wasn't even that bad! Over time, I learnt to accept it, the impact of peyronies diminished quite a bit.

I do truly believe, if I had stuck with VED in the very beginning, and just didn't have any sex, there is a good chance I may have healed myself. Unfortunately, I will never know.

What made the implant decision a bit easier for me, was that, I could not have sex at all. My penis was so narrowed, it had multiple hinge points, any form of sex, would result in more injury. My only option to having a sex life again was the implant.

The rest is where my implant journal begins.

J

Rov999

Postby Rov999 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:41 am

while I was reading it seemed like I was telling my story... shit trauma and fibrosis.. I'm close to you brother
Titan otr 22 +3 rte, tep + graft at the base,16 August 2023

Return to “Implants”