Implant + TEP procedure Journal - 34yr old Australian

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aussiePeyronies

Implant + TEP procedure Journal - 34yr old Australian

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:30 am

Set to be implanted on the 7th February by Dr Chris Love from Melbourne, Australia. He is performing both the IPP and TEP procedure to maximise length and girth, the procedure will also require a circumcision ( I was advised it may be a partial circumcision)

IF anyone has any experience with the TEP procedure or Dr Chris Love, or being circumsised as an adult - please message me, I would really like your opinons!

I will be updating this journal in due time.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

drayan123

Re: Implant + TEP procedure Journal - 34yr old Australian

Postby drayan123 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:55 am

I’m getting my implant from him however I haven’t consulted him yet what did you guys talk about ?

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:53 am

Drayan,

He is great, very knowledgeable, friendly, and reassuring.

He also offers the TEP procedure to restore length/girth.

I definitely recommend booking an appointment with him.

All the best,
J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:34 am

These are my final pics before I get the implant, my surgery date was changed to the 7th Feb, I get admitted tomorrow, the 6th Feb, and discharged on the 8th Feb. I have chosen Australia's best surgeon, Dr Chris Love.

I am having the implant, tunica mesh expansion procedure, and scrotal web procedure all done together.

The below pics are the current state of my peyronies, as you can see, most of the dents/scar tissue is on the underside. I have uploaded pics from my whole 4 year journey with peyronies here: https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.ph ... 693.0.html You can clearly see how the disease progressed, how it went from just a curve, to dents, curvature, narrowing and twist over the past 4 years.

It does look like RestoreX may have helped a bit with length. I measured at around 6.5inches currently, but what I have learned is that, it is very difficult to get an accurate measurement. Pushing slightly deeper with a ruler, on an angle, having an off day, Erectile Dysfunction etc, you can never really get an accurate measurement in my opinion.

Looking forward to putting this disease past me.

Appreciate everyone and all the advice and support, if it wasn't for these forums, I probably would have listened to the first urologist I went to who told me it was all in my head and rushed me out of his office!

Will update soon, with pics and measurements, wish me luck!
Attachments
peyronies_2_feb23.jpg
peyronies_2_feb23.jpg (22.77 KiB) Viewed 3572 times
peyronies_1_feb23.jpg
peyronies_1_feb23.jpg (19.67 KiB) Viewed 3572 times

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:31 am

Best of luck! Looks like if it were straight you wold have a 9 incher there :o . I have had my implant for nearly 5 years now and love it! Please keep us updated including pictures.
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:54 am

You're the first I've seen on here documenting his TEP surgery journey.... Please keep us posted with updates and pics!!! Your experience will be extremely valuable here
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:01 pm

Happy Toy wrote:Best of luck! Looks like if it were straight you wold have a 9 incher there :o . I have had my implant for nearly 5 years now and love it! Please keep us updated including pictures.

Thanks a lot man, I think I was 7-7.5 ish in my high school days. Hoping to gain this back with the TEP procedure!

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:02 pm

wolfpacker wrote:You're the first I've seen on here documenting his TEP surgery journey.... Please keep us posted with updates and pics!!! Your experience will be extremely valuable here

Thanks a lot man, user tortao also has a TEP journal on here and the peyronies forum.

Going into hospital soon, will update hopefully tomorrow or the day after!

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:04 am

Day 2:

I woke up at about 11:30pm yesterday, the surgery was a success, pics attached. We didnt proceed with the scrotal web procedure, but continued with TEP and the implant.

I saw the doctor twice today he advised I either have a 25cm or 26cm titan, he did two patients and will check his notes and confirm. This seems quite large as I was 6.5 inches pre-op, maybe 7-7.5 in my high school days, but I did do the TEP procedure as well. Can anyone confirm if the titans that go over 24cm give extra girth?

The pain isn't too bad, my left leg was numb for a while as they gave some nerve blockers, they removed the bandage and replaced it once, I got to look and it seems like the dents are filled out, will take better pics once the bandage is permanently removed.

Overall, I feel good, my current length is probably 4.75-5 inches, i'm not fully inflated. Feeling happy that peyronies is over and looking forward to the future and having a functional penis.

I will do a longer post on Dr Chris Love and his team. He was very confident, knowledgeable, kind, and considerate. He even told me he could make an incision lower and deglove most of the penis in which case this wouldnt require a cirumsiscion, however, he may be able to get more length if he circumsized me and saw the whole penis. I opted fr the latter option. In our post implant consult he advised that there was narrowing and fibrosis all throughout my penis, even close to the glands.

I'm stil a bit drowsy and drugged up, I will post more soon.

I'm happy to talk to any of the guys who want to know about my journey and need support, especially if theyre in Australia too, I can share my experiences.

Wishing the best for all you guys, thanks for all the support, may we all heal and put this behind us.

J
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (11.63 KiB) Viewed 3417 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (29.19 KiB) Viewed 3417 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (37.57 KiB) Viewed 3417 times

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:45 am

Congrats dude! So nice to be out of surgery having things go well. Now just time to heal.

Did the doc say when you would pump for the first time?

To answer your question about the titan, yes the titan models 24cm, 26cm and 28cm are a separate product from 22cm and below. The 24cm and up models are called "titan XL" and they do allow a bit more girth.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Return to “Implants”