Implant + TEP procedure Journal - 34yr old Australian

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bwtbbb

Re: Implant + TEP procedure Journal - 34yr old Australian

Postby Bwtbbb » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:20 am

Regarding your frenulum question, it will never be as sensitive as it was, as most or all of it was cut off, and it (if any remains) and the rest of your glans and inner foreskin will keratinize increasingly (to a point) over time leading to much less sensitivity.

If a circumcised penis has any frenulum remaining, it will still be the most sensitive part, but still not very sensitive at all.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:22 pm

Update 5 weeks 2 days - First Deflate

Finally deflated today! The deflate valve is behind my scrotum, it isn't directly above the pump. My scrotum is very small and compact now. It was quite painful being deflated. The doctor advised that there is still some swelling in my penis and scrotum (perhaps the reason why my penis is so girthy). I was able to pump and deflate myself.

I am going to start cycling from tonight, thinking of taking some pain killers, pumping as much as possible, then leaving it as long as I can and deflating. I think deflating may be the hardest part.

Any deflating tips? Atm, I press the deflate valve then squeeze the penis, it takes both hands and some skill, time and effort to do.

Something I was not entirely prepared for is that when flaccid and deflated, the cylinders are very noticeable. I can feel them in my penis whenever it moves. I can feel it with my hands if I touch my flaccid. I know this will just take adapting/getting use to.

I have also gotten some more pain now within the shaft and scrotum, probably just my body adapting to being deflated.

The doctor and nurse were very apologetic for leaving me on my own while they were on holiday, and for the fact that a diff nurse/doc could have partially deflated me 2 weeks ago. Overall my experience with them has been good and I am very pleased with the result.

Overall I am happy, seeing my comparison pic above, major difference.

Might update again tonight when I try to cycle for the first time. Will try to measure as well.

J
Attachments
deflated.jpg
deflated.jpg (15.07 KiB) Viewed 433 times
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:33 am

Update 5 weeks 2 days - First Cycle

Okay, I took some pain killers and decided to cycle for the first time. I pressed the bulb, it was tough, the skin gets sore from so much pumping (eventually I pumped with a tissue over my scrotum for anyone else reading this and starting cycling). Used both hands, helped. I probably squeezed it 50 times, with some being half squeezes.

I left it fully inflated for 45 minutes, the pain was mostly in the glans, it was pretty bad but I just didn't move around much. I can feel the stretch that people talk about.

My biggest issue is deflating, it is so difficult to locate that deflate button and groove. My deflate valve is behind the scrotum which is still a bit swollen and the doctor said there is a sac of blood still in there. It's a bit difficult to tell when I am fully deflated at this stage, I have just been estimating. I am guessing I have to wait for the cylinders etc to soften over time.

Now, fully inflated (see pics), the penis is rigid, I estimate it's about 6 inches bone pressed, or maybe 5.75. I was 6.5 inches bone pressed pre-surgery and about 7 inches pre-peyronies.

I have a lot of pain now when deflated, I am guessing this is normal? Any tips on deflating, or knowing when you're fully deflated at this stage?

J
Attachments
5.jpg
5.jpg (36.79 KiB) Viewed 412 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (23.18 KiB) Viewed 412 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (23.26 KiB) Viewed 412 times
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:02 am

5 Weeks 3 Days

I made a before and after with my fully pumped penis, you can really see the difference and how remarkable it is. Doesn't look like there is too much length lost atm. I am very pleased with the result, eager to see the length I end up with. I am also very grateful. The narrowing I had, especially at the base has been fixed. My peyronies penis was very narrow, with dents causing major hinges and a very unstable erection. I am very girthy atm, I think some of this could be due to swelling.

I wanted to talk about the mental aspect of peyronies. In the past, I use to always have my peyronies in the back of my mind. I just always felt incomplete by the fact that, my male sexual organ was damaged and I could not have sex. I use to get attention from girls but I always knew, I would not be able to do much, this use to get me so down. This feeling of incompleteness and depression seeped into other aspects of my life. I could never fully enjoy social settings, time with my family, happy moments with my nieces n nephews, cousins etc. Peyronies was just always in the back of my mind, where other people around me would be happy in social settings, enjoying their time, I would be down, just not being able to feel any happiness. I would reject girls that were into me, and then I would feel so down after.

Now, this depression and feeling of incompleteness is slowly leaving me. I feel empowered, comfortable, happy. I know I can pursue women, and I can perform sexually, and I feel comfortable dating soon. I feel that slowly, a newfound confidence will also come. The dark feelings of the past, are in the past. This peyronies journey has been empowering, I am now more disciplined than ever, and a much better, wiser, calmer, more grateful and open minded person.

Feeling grateful and Looking forward to the future.

J
Attachments
Before_After.jpg
Before_After.jpg (34.24 KiB) Viewed 390 times

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:13 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:5 Weeks 3 Days

I made a before and after with my fully pumped penis, you can really see the difference and how remarkable it is. Doesn't look like there is too much length lost atm. I am very pleased with the result, eager to see the length I end up with. I am also very grateful. The narrowing I had, especially at the base has been fixed. My peyronies penis was very narrow, with dents causing major hinges and a very unstable erection. I am very girthy atm, I think some of this could be due to swelling.

I wanted to talk about the mental aspect of peyronies. In the past, I use to always have my peyronies in the back of my mind. I just always felt incomplete by the fact that, my male sexual organ was damaged and I could not have sex. I use to get attention from girls but I always knew, I would not be able to do much, this use to get me so down. This feeling of incompleteness and depression seeped into other aspects of my life. I could never fully enjoy social settings, time with my family, happy moments with my nieces n nephews, cousins etc. Peyronies was just always in the back of my mind, where other people around me would be happy in social settings, enjoying their time, I would be down, just not being able to feel any happiness. I would reject girls that were into me, and then I would feel so down after.

Now, this depression and feeling of incompleteness is slowly leaving me. I feel empowered, comfortable, happy. I know I can pursue women, and I can perform sexually, and I feel comfortable dating soon. I feel that slowly, a newfound confidence will also come. The dark feelings of the past, are in the past. This peyronies journey has been empowering, I am now more disciplined than ever, and a much better, wiser, calmer, more grateful and open minded person.

Feeling grateful and Looking forward to the future.

J

I think your dick looks much better than it did buddy! Happy for you.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:28 am

Update 5 Weeks 3 days

This is my second day cycling. I did 1 x 45m session and 1 x 30m session. The pain is pretty excruciating but I am putting up with it. I can feel so much pain in my glans when fully inflated.

If anyone has any cycling routine recommendations, please share. I am very interested. I Haven't been advised on a cycling routine, or when I can have sex at all. Was rushed out by the nurse in my last appointment while I was still trying to deflate for the second time.

A new thing that happened today was, the second time inflating, my pump started to squeak. I have a titan one touch, I thought squeaking was more common with the classic? Can anyone advise if the squeak gets better over time as the cylinders/pump softens.

Appreciate all the support here, either way, looking at the comparison pic above, I am pleased with the result and very grateful to be putting this chapter of my life to an end and moving forward.

J

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:15 am

I put a pan large enough for my butt and junk into the bathtub and kept water hot as I could stand to inflate and deflate. It seem to help with the pain. Scrotum pain was bad for me trying to squeeze the pump.
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:19 pm

Update 5 weeks 4 days

Getting used to cycling, I changed to 2 x 30m sessions. I pump to pain, and then pump more. It is so excruciating, feels like the tips of the cylinders are going to burst out of my glans. The dents are still there, they're no where near as significant as pre-op, I am guessing they will fill and even if they don't, I can't see them causing any issue for sex. When even 85% pumped, the erection is very rigid.

I slept last night and when I woke up, my penis looked erect. I am not sure if this was morning wood or if the device auto-inflated in the night some how. It felt more round, so I thought this may be some natural engorgement, but then it didn't go down much. I am worried as I was about 70-80% erect for 5 weeks and have been wondering if the reservoir healed with scar tissue around it without the full amount of saline, whether auto-inflation is a risk, as now when deflated, it wont be able to accommodate for all the extra saline. I was suppose to be partially deflated on week 3 but my doc and nurse were away on holiday and I wasn't able to get another appt. I didn't even realise this could be a risk of being inflated for so long, for anyone else reading this, going through this procedure, just remember to be aware of this risk as well.

One thing I did want to talk about is peyronies pain. Pre-op, moving a certain way, sleeping (I would have to sleep in certain positions to avoid awkward nocturnal erection risking more damage) etc would all result in pain. Sometimes, just driving I would randomly get pain in my penis related to peyronies. This would happen randomly, when flaccid and erect. Sometimes I would be scared playing with my niece n nephew and jumping around etc ,worried I might cause further damage. I can say now, that the peyronies pain I had has disappeared. The pain I have now is kind of different, it's like I know there's cylinders in my penis and it's trying to adapt. It feels good to know that these feelings that once haunted me, will now be part of the past. I am grateful.

My surgeon was great, but I have not been very happy with the aftercare I received. I will be back in my state in a few days and am thinking of booking in with a surgeon there. There is one who is a professor and has the most publications on peyronies in Australia, would be good to get a second opinion.

The squeak when pumping is still there, if anyone has any advice, experience or tips on this, please share. I have the OTR and squeaking was suppose to be less common.

Looking forward to one day being able to sleep properly on my stomach again after 5 years.

Hope you all are well, anyone reading this still on their peyronies journey, just remember, it does get better and there is hope out there.

J

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:37 pm

Update 5 weeks and 5 days

I have been cycling consistently for the last 3 days. First day I did 2 x 45m sessions (with painkillers), second day I did 2 x 30m sessions (no painkillers), 3rd day was just 1 x 30m session... Today, I will try for 2 x 30m sessions. The pain is quite excruciating, but if it means I will regain length/girth, I will put up with it.

I am finding deflating very difficult, the valve is behind my scrotum and difficult to access but I manage to do it. I can half deflate easily, then after that, it seems to deflate very very slowly or not at all. In my sleep, I feel like it auto-inflates itself a little (perhaps triggered by nocturnal erections?).

The titan flaccid at this point is very difficult to conceal, It hurts to point it down, and it hurts to point it up. It naturally points out, almost like an erection and still looks like an erection. I know this will change over time, but makes things like going to the gym very difficult. I also have to get on a plane in a few days and I will have to endure an uncomfortable few hours with my flaccid titan pointing up secured with tight clothes and a long jumper.

If anyone has any advice on deflation, or whether I should be worried about the device auto inflating in my sleep, I would appreciate it. I am going to see another surgeon for a second opinion when I am back in my state. I also get pain and burning in the perinium area post-cycling.

As for the circumsision, the doc told me after surgery that the foreskin would cover half my glans when flaccid. The foreskin does not move or change when flaccid or erect. I really am not sure if this is due to it not being fully healed, still healing from being stitched, or what. If anyone has any advice, I would appreciate it. On a positive, I think my glans is finally becoming accustomed to being exposed.

Another positive is that my natural engorgement seems to be improving, when flaccid, I wake up with some wood and my penis just looks round and full.

I do feel less sensitivity in the glans and shaft, but this is expected with the tunica expansion procedure, it may take 6-9 months for the nerves to heal.

As always, appreciate all the support from you guys.

J

Bwtbbb

Postby Bwtbbb » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:55 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:Update 5 weeks and 5 days

I have been cycling consistently for the last 3 days. First day I did 2 x 45m sessions (with painkillers), second day I did 2 x 30m sessions (no painkillers), 3rd day was just 1 x 30m session... Today, I will try for 2 x 30m sessions. The pain is quite excruciating, but if it means I will regain length/girth, I will put up with it.

I am finding deflating very difficult, the valve is behind my scrotum and difficult to access but I manage to do it. I can half deflate easily, then after that, it seems to deflate very very slowly or not at all. In my sleep, I feel like it auto-inflates itself a little (perhaps triggered by nocturnal erections?).

The titan flaccid at this point is very difficult to conceal, It hurts to point it down, and it hurts to point it up. It naturally points out, almost like an erection and still looks like an erection. I know this will change over time, but makes things like going to the gym very difficult. I also have to get on a plane in a few days and I will have to endure an uncomfortable few hours with my flaccid titan pointing up secured with tight clothes and a long jumper.

If anyone has any advice on deflation, or whether I should be worried about the device auto inflating in my sleep, I would appreciate it. I am going to see another surgeon for a second opinion when I am back in my state. I also get pain and burning in the perinium area post-cycling.

As for the circumsision, the doc told me after surgery that the foreskin would cover half my glans when flaccid. The foreskin does not move or change when flaccid or erect. I really am not sure if this is due to it not being fully healed, still healing from being stitched, or what. If anyone has any advice, I would appreciate it. On a positive, I think my glans is finally becoming accustomed to being exposed.

Another positive is that my natural engorgement seems to be improving, when flaccid, I wake up with some wood and my penis just looks round and full.

I do feel less sensitivity in the glans and shaft, but this is expected with the tunica expansion procedure, it may take 6-9 months for the nerves to heal.

As always, appreciate all the support from you guys.

J

I have heard Dr. Eid and other top surgeons say not to cycle if it causes pain, but discomfort is ok.

You said your glans is finally becoming accustomed to being exposed, and then you say you have less sensitivity in your glans. These are for the same reason, yet you blamed the TEP procedure instead of the circumcision?

The keratinisation of your glans is what is lowering the discomfort of wearing underwear and it is also what is lowering your sensitivity.

Return to “Implants”