A question for recently implanted within the past year or so

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Harleydawg53

A question for recently implanted within the past year or so

Postby Harleydawg53 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:30 pm

Is it normal to have occasional pain in The head or shaft after cycling for a few hours , after you cycle it down ?

It’s not severe prolonged discomfort, but attention getting for sure ! I attribute it to increasing the muscle in the shaft , and maybe the glans .

Just wondering if others are experiencing the same thing !

Thanks in advance for any insight !
69 y/0, ed for approx 25 years, pills worked up until 2-years ago, tri-mix lots of different mixtures, none worked worth a crap, Bad V/l , implanted 4/20/22 dr Perito / Miami -he’s pretty damn good at what he does. titan, with genesis pump 21 cm…

Jage64

Re: A question for recently implanted within the past year or so

Postby Jage64 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:52 pm

probably due to expanding the cavernosa, there is no 'muscle' in the shaft. Just old useless tubes of sponge now occupied by another set of man made tubes.

I have not been implanted yet, so I have no business even responding to your question.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Flounder

Postby Flounder » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:19 pm

Yep, my discharge papers said to expect it. I feel it too and think it’s all part of the healing and reversing the atrophy processes.
A-69, M-44, Battling ED since partial NS-Prostatectomy 2012 plus SRT for PCa return 2016
Pills & injections ran their course. Implant 11/11/22 by Dr. Eid.
Titan Classic 22cm, LH cylinder trimmed, Ectopic reservoir placement.

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:28 pm

Harleydawg53 wrote:Is it normal to have occasional pain in The head or shaft after cycling for a few hours , after you cycle it down ?

It’s not severe prolonged discomfort, but attention getting for sure ! I attribute it to increasing the muscle in the shaft , and maybe the glans .

Just wondering if others are experiencing the same thing !

Thanks in advance for any insight !

Same here. After hard cycling or having good sex fully inflated, , I am sore. I expect within time, it will reduce
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

purcelldds

Postby purcelldds » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:34 pm

I definitely experienced this, sometimes it was pretty damn uncomfortable during that first year on both ends of the implant. At 4 years out it's not an issue unless I have really hard sex or sex multiple times. The slight discomfort is well worth it in my opinion though.
55 years old, fit, healthy, married. Mild to mod ED 3 years. Peyronies for one year, history of trauma/penile fracture. Pills no longer working well. Implanted by Dr Eid with a 22cm Titan on 12/19/2018. Started cycling day 4. Sex on day 24.

Return to “Implants”