Implant, so many disadvantages.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Brent1

Implant, so many disadvantages.

Postby Brent1 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:49 am

Hi Brent here,

I found this site by Google. I'm on injections, but i hate the route of secretly injection.
So none of my dates know i'm injecting

I thought an Implant was a good alternative. I read hours of posts. But have to say i think it's a bad idea. I don't understand how you can be happy with an implant.
So many disadvantages:

1. Your penis don't get really soft. So people see you always with an erection.
2. When a women touch your balls she feels a 'lego-brick'
3. When a women grabs,/sucks your cock she feels the tubes
4. Many revisions during lifetime
5. You can't go to the sauna, nude beach or gym
6 You get a shorter thinner penis which women don't feel
7. You get a weird shaped penis
8. You get a cold penis

I think i will stay on the injections. It has also disadvantages, but not as much as an implant

Cnidium

Re: Implant, so many disadvantages.

Postby Cnidium » Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:02 am

Are you posting this to have us try to change your mind?
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:09 am

I predict that in a few years, after the injections stop working. You'll have a sudden revelation that implants aren't so bad after all.
As for your list of negatives. I propose to you the concept that most of them are over blown. You really need to wrap your mind around that most men have successful implants & gradually quit visiting FT. This makes the rates of issues way out of perspective. Happily implanted men just fade away from the forum.
Follow up: I just checked your stats. You've been a member for one day.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Mr Timex

Postby Mr Timex » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:37 am

Prior to implant injections and pills didn’t work for me. We hadn’t had sex in over 10 years. My penis became a “turtle” and I felt like I was an ”it” rather than a male.
I’m at 4 1/2 months now. I pump 1-3 times per day. The erection is a disappointing 4 1/2 inches (but more than I’ve had naturally for years). I’ve started to become a “shower” rather than a “grower”
Yes, it doesn’t get soft, no longer turtles. If you stare at my crotch, you’ll see a lump that you wouldn’t have seen since I was in my 20’s.
Timex, it takes a licking and keeps on ticking
Lgx Ms Ps 18x10cm
1.5cm Rear Tip Extender
Reservoir 100ml
August 1, 2022
Born in 1950, wife born in 1943
I have a vasculitis autoimmune disease, am diabetic and have heart disease.

on the road of life

Postby on the road of life » Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:14 am

Sometimes people speak out of ignorance and fear.

Some of the things on the list have been expressed by some FT members in search of "perfection", which is not to say that an implant isn't good enough, and for some much better than they've ever had in their entire lives, such as try.

Many of these things are "just details", some remain without major consequences and others are simply part of the healing and adaptation process and disappear or simply no longer bother.

No one should try to convince another of what to do with their body, one way or the other.

We who are implanted speak and show facts.

Decision lists have two columns, at least, pros and cons.

Be Happy
56. Bionic 10/21/2022. Titan 22+2. OTR pump. Penoscrotal. ED due to venous leak, compensated with inflow for many years. Pills, injections, vacuum pumps

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:16 am

Sorry, but you sound like “implants are bad, change my mind…”. Sure, weigh the trade offs, that’s your privilege. Personally, I never even looked at this forum while I was successfully injecting, even though, like you, I didn’t like the secrecy and other aspects of the process.

The breaking point for me, which it sounds like you haven’t hit, was when the injections’ effectiveness faded, even at increasing strengths. You may never get there, but if you do, the implant’s possible disadvantages you cite may be outweighed by your desperation to continue having a sec life.

I reached that point and it made the decision to go forward very easy. I wish you good luck in whatever the future may hold.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:19 am

if one day the injections no longer work for you you will think differently, of course I wish you the best
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:22 am

Brent1 wrote:So many disadvantages:

The satisfaction rate for penile implants is 90%!

So, somehow having a penile implant overcomes all your so-called disadvantages. A lot of posters on here complain about one minor thing and you compile them in a list?

Using Trimix, I lost 1-3/4” in length by developing Peyronie’s disease. I’m 68, and knowing what I know now, I would have got an implant at 16, if I could have. A bigger problem for me was premature ejaculation. That’s gone forever!!
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:39 am

I'm not sure where you found that information, but I think it's all wrong/false.
Bottom line about an implant- it's that or no more sex. If a man wants to live with a limp noodle only good for peeing, that's his choice. Not me.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Quester

Postby Quester » Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:10 pm

Brent1 wrote:Hi Brent here,

I found this site by Google. I'm on injections, but i hate the route of secretly injection.
So none of my dates know i'm injecting

I thought an Implant was a good alternative. I read hours of posts. But have to say i think it's a bad idea. I don't understand how you can be happy with an implant.
So many disadvantages:

8. You get a cold penis

I think i will stay on the injections. It has also disadvantages, but not as much as an implant

I’m going to go over my observations with myself on my implant.

For me it may not be as small or soft as my un implanted dick but I don’t think it looks like an erection all the time.

Maybe that is what she feels my wife agrees with the fact my sack feels different but not in a bad way

No mine at least when I’m fully excited she can feel the tips sometimes

They are getting better all the time but if you needed an artificial joint at a young age knowing you’re going to need several through your lifetime in order to walk I’ll bet you still get the artificial joint

Why not I have to all of theses and I’ve had no problems.

My wife says if anything I’m bigger than before both length and girth. I definitely have more confidence than before so she feels our love making is more intense.

Again no one has mentioned anything about odd shape the wife says there is a change but in a bad way. Dicks come in all shapes naturally

8. You get a cold penis

Only noticed this when I come in from shoveling the snow
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

Return to “Implants”