I’ll be gone after I get the implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
drayan123

I’ll be gone after I get the implant

Postby drayan123 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:15 am

The fact that I think I should leave everything behind once I get the implant and never look back tells me there are a lot of men who got their implant and never looked back like jumping back on frank talk or even researching about it through out the day I can’t wait to get my implant it also tells me a lot of people are happy I can’t wait.

Cnidium

Re: I’ll be gone after I get the implant

Postby Cnidium » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:43 pm

drayan123 wrote:The fact that I think I should leave everything behind once I get the implant and never look back tells me there are a lot of men who got their implant and never looked back like jumping back on frank talk or even researching about it through out the day I can’t wait to get my implant it also tells me a lot of people are happy I can’t wait.

I get this feeling man. I disappeared for a few years after I wrapped up my post-op journal. I had just wanted to get away from it all and had time invested in other areas. I don't think your wrong for wanting to step away once its done. I sincerely hope you get to.

You also may want to stick around and start a journal. Others' journals, such as Merrix's, were critical in my decision making in every aspect and helped me more than he knows.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

philly444

Re: I’ll be gone after I get the implant

Postby philly444 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:00 pm

I got mine 6 years ago. I am having some of the best sex of my life. I visit this site almost daily. I have helped a lot of guys and made some incredible friends. There are a lot of post on here about failures and very view success stores, however there are many. Please don't leave and stay to be s support for other men.
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe Married to a Man

Return to “Implants”