Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Spirea

Re: Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

Postby Spirea » Thu May 04, 2023 1:50 am

principles wrote:Hey brotherman!

Even though I have no experience with malleables, I will venture to say that all the sensitivity and discomfort and/or mild pain you're having right now during daily activities AND during sex will eventually disappear. It's still very early in your recovery, even though I'm not implanted with a malleable, I bet months from now all that discomfort will be long gone. I experienced similar discomfort for the first 3-6 months after surgery. It's completely normal whether it's an malleable or an IPP.

As far as the concealability, It's something that you'll be able to provide more information to US in the upcoming months, I myself would be interested in your feedback regarding the rigicon's advertised 135 degree bend angle. I'd guess that eventually all the discomfort that you're having right now when you wear your malleable pointing downwards will also subside and you'll be able to get comfortable with that type of "carry" too.

There are very few people that have malleables in this forum so information about it will be a bit lacking tbh, thus I'd like to humbly request not to forget to do an update 6 months or so from now, after you're completely healed and fucking everybody hehe. I did that myself, there's a known tendency of users vanishing after they start succesfully using their implant and they usually won't come back until there's a failure or they are looking for new information. It's a normal behavior though, after I healed from the procedure, I stopped even thinking about it, it became normal and thus I didn't feel the need to keep up with every nuance about implants. I got it done, it worked, and it was time to move on and get busy with fucking and life in general.

Anyways, long rant. In short, every discomfort you're currently having is likely to completely vanish and/or lessen drastically as you continue to heal.

Keep us posted!

Hello you still have tactra malléable youbare hapyy?pls Can update

Spirea

Postby Spirea » Thu May 04, 2023 2:17 am

player1950 wrote:Thanks for the detailed information and pics brotherman.

I will be following in your footsteps in a month or two however I do have one question for you. Am I right in thinking that with the implant your scrotum depth has decreased? For us old men ( at least the one's that I know LOL) with advancing years, while the penile length decreases, the scrotum depth increases. Looking forward to your response.

I have also started a thread on my malleable implant journey.

Hello you want to make malléable implant ?

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Fri May 12, 2023 12:08 pm

Marktheman05 wrote:Hey Brotherman! I am also young at only 29 years old and thought about getting a 3 piece implant but I am young and poor and could not possibly afford a revision every few years. If I were to get the malleable implant, is it true that I may not ever need to have another surgery? Like will it last my lifetime?

Hello Mark.

My suggestion for you would be to plan your implant. If it is the lack of funds, You might want to plan it a later stage when you are comfortable enough to afford a revision if needs be. Please know that there is no turning back after choosing an implant, so best be prepared for all the possible outcomes.

Secondly, Choose an implant that comes with warranty. Mine comes with a 25yr warranty. So, incase if something goes wrong, it will be covered.

A malleable comes with less complications surgery wise, no doubt. But it has it's own set of adjustments.
It could last you for a lifetime. Atleast that's what the companies claim. But realistically, the warranty bit gives you the satisfaction that incase you need to go in for another revesion, it'll be on the house.

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Fri May 12, 2023 3:27 pm

Hello!!
Thanks for the information you provided.
Brother if i ask you that despite all the problems what do you think that you made a good decision?
Means obviously sex is necessary part of our lives but if young man like you develop ED so what do you recommend he should opt malleable implant?
I know after implant one can enjoy sex life but does it worth it over the negative side effects one will have after a malleable implant like you said sometimes you have pain while bending..
What is your opinion?

Mr_beard86

Postby Mr_beard86 » Wed May 24, 2023 1:42 pm

Hello Brotherman, I wanted to ask you a few questions about your surgeon. I am planning to visit him too. Were you happy with the post op care Dr. Gupta provided? Also I hear he is notoriously busy and hard to get in touch with. Do you have access to anyone in his team beyond the admin staff, that you can ask any questions regarding post op care?
37, Indian male based in South East Asia | Implanted by Prof Dr. Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul Turkey with the Rigicon Infla 10ax on 14th August 2023

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:10 pm

implantguy1 wrote:Hello!!
Thanks for the information you provided.
Brother if i ask you that despite all the problems what do you think that you made a good decision?
Means obviously sex is necessary part of our lives but if young man like you develop ED so what do you recommend he should opt malleable implant?
I know after implant one can enjoy sex life but does it worth it over the negative side effects one will have after a malleable implant like you said sometimes you have pain while bending..
What is your opinion?

So would I recommend a malleable implant after all these months my answer is a firm NO! I believe that I rushed into the surgery because of lack of proper counseling, and also lack of proper planning for my funds.

Like you said that sex is a necessary part of our lives, but it is not the whole of it. Sure, a malleable implant will enable you to have sex however, and for as long as you would want to, but believe me for the time that you are not having sex, you will be constantly worried about adjusting your penis for your day to day activities.

I have to wear a formal attire to my work. And I have tried wide body briefs, compression briefs, V-shaped briefs, and I am still trying to experiment with any sort of underwear that will help me conceal my penis when it is been downwards but till date I haven’t found a solution.

So how do I conceal it?
I wear my penis up words and slightly towards either of the directions with a scrotal support.

Am I comfortable?
No. After every few hours I have to adjust it. I am constantly worried about the bulge being displayed to my colleagues.

Is it only a problem when I wear formal attire?
Yes. With the same underwear settings, I can conceal it well in casual attire. Nobody can tell in casuals that I have an implant.

Is it more comfortable in casual attire?
Comparatively yes.

So why don’t I constantly wear my penis upwards? What seems to be the problem?
I cannot wear during strenuous activities like playing sports. I cannot run as fast as I could with my dick pointing upwards. I cannot bend properly because the tip obstructs my movement.

So is the trade worth it for a malleable implant?
No. I believe that there is a reason why there isn’t a higher rate for satisfaction with malleable implants. And why do most of the surgeons in the western countries advocate for inflatable prosthesis as compared to the malleable prosthesis. So if you want to go for a malleable implant. My suggestion would be please plan your expenses better and go for an inflatable penile implant instead and that also after proper research about IPP’s.

freshkid1234

Postby freshkid1234 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:22 pm

Hello brotherman, thanks for your detailed report! I think you are completely right. For an old guy aged around 60 a malleable implant will be perfect but not for active younger guys who are doing other things in life sport and so on.

How old are you? What are your plans now, will you change it into a 3piece implant?
Dr. Osmonov - 23/6/2023 UKSH Kiel
Coloplast 22cm+1cm RTE, Titan Touch pump - penoscrotal

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:04 am

Brotherman thank you for your response.
IPP are not reliable specially if you are not having it from well known doctors who are in America. There are many people with IPP here which start having problems after 2 to 3 years and again they have to pay high amount and they have to do surgery.

Infection rates are high in IPP as compared to malleables.

I think malleable is the right option specially for the young men having ED. You just have to compromise on hiding it otherwise most of time you do not have to replace it in your whole life. Maybe other malleable is better than rigicon like tactra?

If we skip the hiding factor! Then what do you say?
You were so positive about your surgery now i do not know what happened to you. I think you have to give some time and asked your doctor about his other patients and discussed them about concealment. May be you get some positive feedback!
Keep calm you will be right :--)))

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:07 am

Brother if you have to wear casual attire all the time then do u have any discomfort?
Except concealment do u have any other negetive side effect? Like in sexual part?

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:46 am

If we skip the hiding factor! Then what do you say?
You were so positive about your surgery now i do not know what happened to you. I think you have to give some time and asked your doctor about his other patients and discussed them about concealment. May be you get some positive feedback!
Keep calm you will be right :--)))

So, its been 8 months since my surgery and i am not seeing the sort of results that i expected. I was positive that i would get the results as time passed but quite honestly i am not sure any more.

My concerns regarding my malleable are:- Concealability. Obstruction in movement. And Lack of comfort because of constant re-adjustments.

You are right i might learn from talking to some other patients regarding these and it can change my outlook. And i am still fairly new and seeking answers. So i am going to be positive but at the same time i want to give a very realistic point of view.

If i had known about these issues earlier. I wouldn't have chosen a malleable. I would have planned better and gone with an IPP. And if things don't improve, i will switch in the coming years.

Brotherman thank you for your response.
IPP are not reliable specially if you are not having it from well known doctors who are in America. There are many people with IPP here which start having problems after 2 to 3 years and again they have to pay high amount and they have to do surgery.

You are right about this. There are such valuable threads by senior members of this community that can tell us more about the pros and cons about the IPPs. I don't have that experience, so i can only tell about my malleable journey.

Infection rates are high in IPP as compared to malleables.

I wonder, why are satisfaction rates higher with IPPs as compared to malleables? And why are they considered as Gold standard?

I think malleable is the right option specially for the young men having ED. You just have to compromise on hiding it otherwise most of time you do not have to replace it in your whole life. Maybe other malleable is better than rigicon like tactra?

I am 34. And i have been very active. I have given up on playing sports because i can't sprint.

Can i Jog?
Yes. No problem with running at a low pace.

So, Why can't i run fast?
Because i wear compression shorts while doing any outdoor activity. and despite of that, my dick moves around from the original stowed position. Also it adds stress at the tip whenever any sort of pelvic pressure is applied. And that stress leads to pain.

Why does it pain in downward position?
The tips of the malleable are under a constant pressure when stowed downwards. This pressure builds up in your glans. And when it is pressed against the fabric of underwear. It starts from being uncomfortable to really painful in two to three hours.

So why not stow it upwards while playing?
Because, i can't bend with the dick pointing towards my abdomen. It Obstructs my movements.

Is it just the compression underwear that is creating this problem?
No, any tight brief that keeps the junk in place has the same issues. And without tight briefs, you can't conceal a malleable.

Is the malleable not a perfect fit for anybody?
No. It's not really a fit for because i like to stay active. I didn't know that i will have to trade a lifestyle all together. But, If you like to work out in moderation, you can live with a malleable.

What about my other concerns?
I have to work in an environment wearing formals. I can't conceal my dick downwards like i used to, there is always a noticeable bulge. This is prominent, even when i'm sitting. I've seen people getting uncomfortable because of this and i've gotten glances as well. I don't want people to get uncomfortable around me.

So, what do i do about it?
i wear a scrotal support everyday, with my dick pointing upwards and in either left or right hand side.

Does it conceal it properly?
No, but gets real close.

Is it comfortable?
No.

What happens when i shift to casuals?
Nobody can tell, if i wear casuals. I've switched to larger sized t-shirts and shirts, which falls below the belt area and covers the little bulge exists in my pants.

So casuals are more comfortable?
No. Comfort is the same. But it just hides better.

To conclude.
What i want to tell you guys from my experience is that, you can have the best of an implant and a normal life by probably going for an IPP. You won't always need a hard dick to get through your day but the comfort of having something under your skin all the time. A constant displeasure can become a concern at the back of your head.

Most of the doctors in their videos in YouTube paint a very rosy picture about the malleable implant. But not all is hunky dory really. Nobody told me about this earlier. So, after 8 months, would i do it again? NO. I would wait, plan better and maybe go for an IPP.

If i do come across some developments positive or negative, I will post them here. It's not like i'm switching overnight.

Return to “Implants”