Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Spirea

Re: Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

Postby Spirea » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:56 pm

hello, but are you satisfied with the sexual act? the penis is quite strong, the thickness of the penis, who is the partner, is satisfied. I am interested in the sexual part, if it sounds strong enough and how thick the penis is. thank you very much, I use Google traduction

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:48 am

Spirea wrote:hello, but are you satisfied with the sexual act? the penis is quite strong, the thickness of the penis, who is the partner, is satisfied. I am interested in the sexual part, if it sounds strong enough and how thick the penis is. thank you very much, I use Google traduction

Hello! Yes, absolutely satisfied with the sex. Forget a vagina, it is strong enough to go through a wall. I’ve retained my original length and girth.

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:06 pm

https://youtu.be/Aewq946sRsw

Hello brother!
I want you to watch this video and comment on this.
Thanks

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:58 am

implantguy1 wrote:https://youtu.be/Aewq946sRsw

Hello brother!
I want you to watch this video and comment on this.
Thanks

Hey! i saw this video. This looks like a case of improper sizing in the first place. Till date, i am 5 months in. And i've had bed-shaking sex. No worries about the sexual aspect of the implant what so ever.

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:41 am

Hello brother i hope you are doing well in your life.
Can you educate me about the erosion process in malleable?
1-What are the chances of erosion in malleable and had you discussed this issue with your Dr?
2-Do the erosion chances increase with time or it remains constant??
3-Now i know you have crossed 5 months with Rigi 10 so what are your thoughts about malleable? Do you think that IPP is a better choice compared to malleable by all means??
4- Have you started your normal life? As you were living before implant? Like moving out with friends or doing some gym or sports??

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:10 pm

Hey! I'm doing good. Hope you are doing good too.

The chances of Erosion are next to none if your surgeon has done his job properly. The malleables go into the corporas. It doesn't even come in contact with the urinary duct.
Now, if your surgeon has damaged the urinary duct while squeezing in the implant during the surgery, chances are that the rods will find their way out from the urinary opening.

1. This can only happen if the surgeon has fucked up. So, choose a high volume penile implant surgeon only.
2. There won't be an erosion if the urinary duct isn't damaged during the surgery.
3. My concern with the malleables are concealing it without causing the pain, still figuring things out. I have learnt that wide body briefs help. But definitely a lot of adjustments.
I guess, IPPs are difficult to conceal too? i saw pictures on this forum which makes me wonder, are IPPs even concealable?
4. Oh yes absolutely. In may day to day life i go out wearing wide body briefs. These are what i have learnt to be most comfortable so far. i can walk around normally. But when i sit, the bulge is pretty noticeable. Still open to suggestions on how to conceal it better.
For working out, any tight underwear works. But so far its been light work outs. But, i feel working out wouldn't be a problem.

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:51 am

Hello!!
Thanks for the information you provided.
Brother if i ask you that despite all the problems what do you think that you made a good decision?
Means obviously sex is necessary part of our lives but if young man like you develop ED so what do you recommend he should opt malleable implant?
I know after implant one can enjoy sex life but does it worth it over the negative side effects one will have after a malleable implant like you said sometimes you have pain while bending..
What is your opinion?

Marktheman05

Postby Marktheman05 » Mon May 01, 2023 3:33 pm

Hey Brotherman! I am also young at only 29 years old and thought about getting a 3 piece implant but I am young and poor and could not possibly afford a revision every few years. If I were to get the malleable implant, is it true that I may not ever need to have another surgery? Like will it last my lifetime?

Marktheman05

Postby Marktheman05 » Tue May 02, 2023 3:02 pm

Marktheman05 wrote:Hey Brotherman! I am also young at only 29 years old and thought about getting a 3 piece implant but I am young and poor and could not possibly afford a revision every few years. If I were to get the malleable implant, is it true that I may not ever need to have another surgery? Like will it last my lifetime?
Bump to get an answer to my question

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue May 02, 2023 6:17 pm

Marktheman05 wrote:
Marktheman05 wrote:Hey Brotherman! I am also young at only 29 years old and thought about getting a 3 piece implant but I am young and poor and could not possibly afford a revision every few years. If I were to get the malleable implant, is it true that I may not ever need to have another surgery? Like will it last my lifetime?
Bump to get an answer to my question

Be patient. Bumping a thread daily is unlikely to speed results overmuch. The bes answer I can give you is this: Far better to take some time to read through old threads. Your question may have been answered by members no longer active on the forum (and the only way you will find those answers is to read those old posts).: :

Here is the (second-)best answer: A malleable is a second-best implant. Hard to live with when you are not having sex and might not be as nice during sex. But far superior to no erection at all. That is, it is a viable solution to intractable ED. Malleables have virtually none of the failure modes inflatable implants have, so it is likely to last your lifetime, absent tip erosion or injury to your penis (because it is stiff all the time, even when bent down, so I imagine abrasion might be a problem). Malleables are also cheaper than inflatables (though I do not know how big a difference it is - there are unalterable costs that would be the same for either implannt operation).

Keep this in mind. An inflatable implant is about the same cost as a decent used sports car and you can expect about the same service life (10 years or more for most men). Save up. Cut back on a few luxuries/indulgences of life for a couple years and prepare yourself for (after implant) some REALLY GREAT sexual indulgences after you get implanted.

In otherr words, take my first advice. Be patient. And plan for your future and work that plan.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”