Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
player1950

Re: Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

Postby player1950 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:26 am

Thanks for the detailed information and pics brotherman.

I will be following in your footsteps in a month or two however I do have one question for you. Am I right in thinking that with the implant your scrotum depth has decreased? For us old men ( at least the one's that I know LOL) with advancing years, while the penile length decreases, the scrotum depth increases. Looking forward to your response.

I have also started a thread on my malleable implant journey.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:09 pm

My inflatable, being filled with water (normal saline) is the same weight as a natural penis, erect or flaccid and the weight of it, especially when pumped up is readily apparent to me, especially when I walk around inflated. (Feels good, by the way.)

Is a malleable equally as weighty as a natural penis? Lighter? Heavier?

My IPP-enhanced penis seems to swing or wave rather naturally as my natural erection or half-erection did. I wonder if the malleable, not being as flexible as a half-erection feels different? Could you describe what I am (clumsily) trying to define here?

Thanks in advance.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

principles

Postby principles » Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:14 pm

Adding to LostSheep's question. If you jump in place for 30 seconds with a normal underwear, how is the malleable absorbing the impact from bouncing around? Does it hurt? I'm trying to draw a parallel to running.
Healthy 31y
08/2020 Titan 22+3. Post op was rough. Best sex of my life. Tubing failed after 26 months.
11/2022 Titan 24+2. Infected from Revision.
01/2023 Tactra 23 13mm. Salvage.
08/2023 Titan 20+3. Infected (3 weeks in)
08/2023 Scheduled Tactra Salvage.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:36 am

player1950 wrote:Am I right in thinking that with the implant your scrotum depth has decreased? For us old men ( at least the one's that I know LOL) with advancing years, while the penile length decreases, the scrotum depth increases

No, the scrotum's depth is the same as before the surgery. My malleable was implanted through peno-scrotal approach, so my scrotum was never affected. The malleables are basically two silicon rods in the corpora-cavernosas, nothing other than these chambers are touched during the surgery. The access to these chambers however is given through various approaches, as deemed fit by the surgeon. And, in any of the approaches, the procedure doesn't require any alteration to the scrotum.

As you mentioned, the increase in the scrotum's depth could be simply because of the old age.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:50 am

Lost Sheep wrote:My inflatable, being filled with water (normal saline) is the same weight as a natural penis, erect or flaccid and the weight of it, especially when pumped up is readily apparent to me, especially when I walk around inflated. (Feels good, by the way.)

Is a malleable equally as weighty as a natural penis? Lighter? Heavier?

I've felt that it is heavier to what it used to be naturally in its flaccid state. Over the time, my brain has wrapped around this new feeling of two rods inside me all the time, and i am starting to get comfortable with it. It is starting to feel more natural. The erect state feels as heavy as a blood engorged erect penis. I believe this could be compared to fully pumped ipp.

My IPP-enhanced penis seems to swing or wave rather naturally as my natural erection or half-erection did. I wonder if the malleable, not being as flexible as a half-erection feels different? Could you describe what I am (clumsily) trying to define here?

Malleables aren't really flexible, it can bend around the hinge but doesn't swing like the helicopter, lol. So, it surely feels different. I hope, i was able to understand your concern and reply to it.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:52 am

principles wrote:Adding to LostSheep's question. If you jump in place for 30 seconds with a normal underwear, how is the malleable absorbing the impact from bouncing around? Does it hurt? I'm trying to draw a parallel to running.

So, i went on a 5km run. Didn't seem to be a problem at all.

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:18 am

Brotherman how is your condition right now? Is there any new feelings about implant you want to share? Now you feel comfortable in bending the implant in your daily activities? Can someone now notice by looking at your pants while wearing formals that you have implant?

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:01 am

implantguy1 wrote:Brotherman how is your condition right now? Is there any new feelings about implant you want to share? Now you feel comfortable in bending the implant in your daily activities? Can someone now notice by looking at your pants while wearing formals that you have implant?

My condition is getting better with each passing month, Thank you for asking. My feeling are more and more on the positive side as the pain has reduced to being just slight discomfort now. I can go about my daily activites as i used to before, without giving a second thought to the implant. No, Nobody can notice the implant in formals, nothing so obnoxiously weird. But, yes there is a slight bulge, I'll post a picture in the formals soon for you to get a better idea.

mbambo, conceals it perfectly. Check out his thread.

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:10 am

Brother its so nice to hear that you are now happy with your implant. Now how is the rigidity? do you feel that with passing time implant is less rigid now as it is now more bendable? If you will post a picture of implant in formals it will be great help. How is sex now? Are you enjoying multiple positions?

GermanGuy

Postby GermanGuy » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:10 pm

Thank you very much for the information you are providing. Wow, really very honorable. I wish you only the best and enjoy your implant. I'm glad how things are with you. We welcome any form of updates (especially on this rarely discussed topic).
28, Titan Touch 3/22. Length + girth back. ED all life. Feeling underfilled. Only 6-7 pumps until pump stays depressed. Hardness acceptable but not very strong. Thinking about malleable implant.

Return to “Implants”