Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
implantguy1

Re: Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

Postby implantguy1 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:08 am

Totally agreed!!

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:32 pm

Mr_beard86 wrote:+1 this thread has been fantastic and super helpful. I can’t thank brotherman enough for his detailed journal.

I am glad that i could be of help Mr. beard.

I am considering whether I should approach Dr. Gupta or not. He definitely seems like an expert and has has handled plenty of cases before, but I am highly concerned about how busy he is and that if anything goes wrong after the surgery will he be available to consult or not.

Well my surgery went okay. But, you must visit and take opinions from at least 2-3 doctors before you go for an implant. All it'll take is 6-700/- per appointment and that's it. It'll make you make an informed decision. You have all the time in the world to do your research. Please do not rush it.

After reading this thread but I am a bit more inclined towards the Inflatable rather than a malleable because I felt Brotherman’s recovery was rather difficult.

I'm still seeking answers. I have written to EdIndia and I am hoping to hear and learn something from him.

Thanks for this great account of your post surgery recovery @brotherman

No Worries brother.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:35 pm

implantguy1 wrote:I will do a malleable implant because I can not afford the revisions of IPP. In Malleable I think we only have to compromise on concealability.

Okay, Since you have 3-4 years. You can still plan your finances. Look into Insurance options or flexible EMI options. Please know, that there is no turning back from the surgery. Get the best for yourself.

But yes, if finances are a constraint, Use Indian Malleable. It'll serve you good.

atul21

Postby atul21 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:44 am

Giving my 2 cents here. I stay in Delhi NCR and have researched about many urologists operating here. I extensively researched for Dr. Gupta who has a huge presence on youtube. I was almost sold by his sales tricks in his videos and had even taken an appointment. Just then I happened to read his google reviews. I am a cynic and I read negative reviews first. One patient had given a negative review and in reply to him this doctor had almost threatened him. said all kinds of mean things. That to me showed the character and personality of him. I immediately cancelled my appointment. Reading and hearing more about him showed me I wasn't wrong.

I also researched about Dr. Sabharwal who again sounded like a shady and fleecing doctor to me. I read his reviews later here on FT about how someone got infected and he was left on his own by this doc. Now this doctor has joined Apollo Hospital. Not sure if he is still same or has improved.

I actually quite like Dr. Raman. I met him many times during the course of my treatment with him and I never found him to be a salesperson. In fact when he got to know that I will be moving to the USA he told me to not get surgery from him. He told me you will have insurance in USA which will pay for this so don't waste your money by getting it done from me in India. Also, in general he is a great guy and very understanding and soft spoken. The only issue with him is that the hospital he operates in and gives consultation is very basic and does not inspire confidence. His support and admin staff is also subpar which is usually an issue with all docs in India. I only persisted going to this hospital because I liked Dr. Raman.

I have heard very good reviews of Dr. Rupin Shah but have not researched him in depth. I have been reading about this surgery in Turkey which sounds like a better option to me as the cost for 3pc IPP surgery in India and Turkey is almost similar. Considering surgeons in Turkey operate many more patients on 3pc, I think it is a better idea to go there if USA is not an option. For malleable India is good.
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:38 pm

Hello brother!! I hope you are doing well in your life. Its been a while you updated us about your implant journey. Now how are you feeling? Do you feel well now? Just update us about your thoughts now.
Regards

Nicocerundolo

Postby Nicocerundolo » Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:45 am

hi, friend! I hope you are well after all these months with the implant, my doubts are:

What level of stiffness do you feel with the implant?

is it hard enough to do anal sex?

with the woman above the penis, is there a feeling of buckling?

Did you feel insecure with him at some point?

biomedex3090

Postby biomedex3090 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:23 am

atul21 wrote:Giving my 2 cents here. I stay in Delhi NCR and have researched about many urologists operating here. I extensively researched for Dr. Gupta who has a huge presence on youtube. I was almost sold by his sales tricks in his videos and had even taken an appointment. Just then I happened to read his google reviews. I am a cynic and I read negative reviews first. One patient had given a negative review and in reply to him this doctor had almost threatened him. said all kinds of mean things. That to me showed the character and personality of him. I immediately cancelled my appointment. Reading and hearing more about him showed me I wasn't wrong.

I also researched about Dr. Sabharwal who again sounded like a shady and fleecing doctor to me. I read his reviews later here on FT about how someone got infected and he was left on his own by this doc. Now this doctor has joined Apollo Hospital. Not sure if he is still same or has improved.

I actually quite like Dr. Raman. I met him many times during the course of my treatment with him and I never found him to be a salesperson. In fact when he got to know that I will be moving to the USA he told me to not get surgery from him. He told me you will have insurance in USA which will pay for this so don't waste your money by getting it done from me in India. Also, in general he is a great guy and very understanding and soft spoken. The only issue with him is that the hospital he operates in and gives consultation is very basic and does not inspire confidence. His support and admin staff is also subpar which is usually an issue with all docs in India. I only persisted going to this hospital because I liked Dr. Raman.

I have heard very good reviews of Dr. Rupin Shah but have not researched him in depth. I have been reading about this surgery in Turkey which sounds like a better option to me as the cost for 3pc IPP surgery in India and Turkey is almost similar. Considering surgeons in Turkey operate many more patients on 3pc, I think it is a better idea to go there if USA is not an option. For malleable India is good.

nice, thanks for the nice info

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:00 pm

atul21 wrote:Giving my 2 cents here. I stay in Delhi NCR and have researched about many urologists operating here. I extensively researched for Dr. Gupta who has a huge presence on youtube. I was almost sold by his sales tricks in his videos and had even taken an appointment. Just then I happened to read his google reviews. I am a cynic and I read negative reviews first. One patient had given a negative review and in reply to him this doctor had almost threatened him. said all kinds of mean things. That to me showed the character and personality of him. I immediately cancelled my appointment. Reading and hearing more about him showed me I wasn't wrong.

Keen research my friend, thanks for it. These words would resonate with somebody considering a future implant.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:01 pm

Nicocerundolo wrote:hi, friend! I hope you are well after all these months with the implant, my doubts are:

What level of stiffness do you feel with the implant?

is it hard enough to do anal sex?

with the woman above the penis, is there a feeling of buckling?

Did you feel insecure with him at some point?

You'll find detailed answers to all of these questions in this thread.

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:58 am

Brotherman how are you now? Are you now satisfied with implant? What is your feelings now? Can u please update?how is life now?

Return to “Implants”